UN: Hamid Karzai's government using state resources to swing Afghan election
- [23-11] US State Department Enrages #Hungarian Government By Interfering In Coming Election, State Media Campaign Also Disparages Tr
- [12-10] Former #Afghan president Hamid Karzai addresses press conference in #Kabul on new U.S. strategy
- [17-11] LABOR'S Leanne Donaldson could lose BUNDABERG in Qld state election. 3.5% swing against her. LNP lead 53% to 47%.…
- [07-11] Queensland's agriculture chiefs have given the State Government an election ultimatum. @haydennelson #qldpol #qldvotes #7N
- [10-12] A rebuke to the claim that labor 'won' the election on ON preferences. The LNP lost the election on an 8% swing to…
- [28-11] #BREAKING Pakistan's law minister Zahid Hamid resigns, according to state media, meeting a key demand of Islamist protesters who h
- [02-11] #pmlive QLD election is only a state election does anyone else really care? Looks like 4 elections 4 different Premiers... Over it already.
- [19-11] If an election was held today, #Newspoll:ALP: 89 (+20)L/NP: 56 (-20)+4.5% Swing towards Labor13 Nov #auspol
- [06-12] .@barriecassidy on @abcmelbourne: A big judgment is going to be made over the Bennelong by-election. If the swing i…
- [10-11] @PaulineHansonOz : "I believe the state election will come down to preferences."In a state where we have compulsa…
- [05-12] #Afghan Government Responds to Remarks About Afghanis Used by #Iran Regime to Fight in #Syria
- [20-11] Rigged election: #SteveBannon & #PaulManafort "knew" which swing states #DonaldTrump would win…
- [08-10] It's a bit rich for Corbynites to complain about people joining the party just to swing an election #scottishlabour
- [26-12] Islamic State claims blast at Afghan #intelligence #agency in #Kabul-----
- [18-12] In 2015, Transurban and the state government claimed “no state funds” would be required for the #WestGateTunnel. In 20
- [02-10] @realFFK @MBuhari I don't know why people focus too much on Buhari , how's the state government helping their state…
- [29-09] JUST IN: Islamic State claims responsibility for attack on Shi'ite mosque in Afghan capital #Kabul
- [22-11] #Afghan security forces have foiled a plot of the anti-government armed militants to target the #Kabul city with a…
- [03-12] #BREAKING Barnaby Joyce delivers 'biggest swing in by-election history' as jubilant PM celebrates #auspol
- [06-10] 1. IS may have claimed responsibility for today's #Kabul attack, but Hazara fight against discrimination by Afghan state
- [27-11] #QandA why is Barnaby Joyce still using government resources?
- [01-11] @neville_molefe @ali_naka Everything about the @MYANC is scary if it is to come to government resources, #NDZ or…
- [24-12] Perhaps government resources would have been better spent pursuing this scoundrel instead of two trials in a vain a…
- [26-11] There is a growing sense of voter backlash in #Tamworth by-election. Protecting of land, food & #water resources vital
- [03-10] Buffett apparently thinks it's government's job to "allocate resources" using estate tax. Wrong.
- [22-08] Afghan Amb. to US @hmohib: "We welcome President #Trump's decision for a strong US-Afghan partnership." #Hannity
- [12-10] Impressive interview with @RoyaMahboob at #WSAI17. Introducing the all girl Afghan robotics team! Wish for Afghan MIT! htt
- [13-12] Trump really shouldn’t have picked a senator from a swing state to his cabinet. #ALSen #LOL
- [27-09] #Kabul - NATO chief says 'We count on #Afghan government to make good on its commitments on key reforms' & that #NATO support
- [10-01] #Kabul: Afghan Shehar Qandahar Main Taleban Ka Hamla, 5 Police Ehalkar Halak. Afghan Media
- [10-01] #Kabul: Afghan Shehar Qandahar Main Taleban Ka Hamla, 5 Police Ehalkar Halak. Afghan Media
- [09-01] It's an election year. Liberals have to use something to attack the Labour government with. The #AfricanGangs thing is ma
- Concern Grows That Closing Taliban Office in Qatar Could Undermine Peace Talks [ad_1] The Afghan government reportedly has sought the closure of the Afghan Taliban office in Qatar, citing the inefficiency of the office as a reason behind its request to the U.S. and Qatari officials.There has been no official confirmation of such a request being initiated by the Afghan government. But a senior official with knowledge of discussions between senior Afghan officials and… View On WordPress
- Afghan government says airstrike on Kunduz was conduced by request of Afghan security forces, says it can’t confirm whether there were insurgents inside hospital -
- Hacking of state elections systems was ‘more extensive than previously disclosed’ Though Special Counsel Robert Mueller is investigating connections between the Trump campaign and Russia, other aspects of the election—from the way that Russia created a massive propaganda machine to target swing district voters, the hacks into state election systems, and attempts to alter voter rolls—are getting much less attention. Even when it appears that those attempts may have been… View On WordPress
- Is Illinois Admitting that it is a “Failed State”? This article was published by TheMcAlvany Intelligence Advisor on Friday, June 16, 2017: Embed from Getty Images The Constitution guarantees every state a republican form of government. Other than that it focuses on the legitimate functions of the national or federal government. The states were invited, as most of them did, to adopt similar state constitutions, limiting state powers to providing… View On WordPress
- Election results to the Czech parliament brought a lot of surprises – Veterans Today [Editor’s note:Yes, Europe is undergoing a major movement to the right, this is an ongoing process that has been underway for at least the last 15 years and has accelerated in recent year like a snowball rolling down a hill – picking up size and momentum. The Czech election result follows on the heels of an Austrian election that saw a nationalist right wing victory. The swing to the right has… View On WordPress
- #DW: “Catalan president asks for mandate for independence, but delays decision to allow for dialogue | News | DW” [ad_1] Here are the highlights from Puigdemont’s speech on Tuesday:– Catalan independence had won in a parliamentary election and had now won a referendum. The region had now won the right to become an independent state.– The standoff between Barcelona and Madrid was now a European issue. The relationship between the two government no longer works.– The Catalan government was not making any… View On WordPress
- Open thread for night owls: The myriad lies of the U.S. war in Afghanistan Michael Hoh at Common Dreams writes—The Lies on Afghanistan Trump Will Now Tell: (I have added extra paragraph breaks not included in the original—MB.) There has never been progress by the U.S. military in Afghanistan, unless you are asking the U.S. military contractors or the Afghan drug barons, of whom an extremely large share are our allies in the Afghan government, militias and security… View On WordPress
- World update: November 10 2017 ASIA AFGHANISTAN At least one police officer was killed on Friday by a Taliban (most likely) suicide bomber in Helmand province. In an interview with Al Jazeera, former Afghan President Hamid Karzai says the US allowed ISIS to gain a foothold in Afghanistan: “In my view under the full presence, surveillance, military, political, intelligence, Daesh [ISIL] has emerged,” he said. “And for two… View On WordPress
UN: Hamid Karzai's government using state resources to swing Afghan election
Why wasn't Maine considered a swing state this election, and do you think it will be next time?
With this bizarre Trump Republican administration and its debacles, I am now wondering can Democrats actually take Texas too?
There's been much talk of Texas turning Purple, at best and possibly becoming a swing state.
We'll probably see it in the next 3 or 4 election cycles, if not sooner.
Which celebrity will win in bennelong tonight?
Alexander has retained the seat.
The swing against him was only 4.5%, which was not as much as the ALP said it would be.
Considering there is always a swing against the sitting member in a by-election, I think it wasn't a bad result for the Libs.
Sally Yates, James Comey, and Robert Mueller were all holdovers from President Bush kept on By Obama, how are they against trump?
As Trump proved during the election our government is no longer Democrat vs Republican,,,,it is establishment Republicans and deep state Democrats (the swamp) against the outsider politicians and most of the electorate.
Sally Yates, James Comey, Robert Mueller, Bush 43, Obama, are all establishment/deep state politicians, they favor big government big government control.
Trump is an outsider he did not graduate through the ranks like most presidents, he is running the government like a business instead of the good old boys club, and many in the government on both sides of the isle do not like that.
Should the Republican Party remove Roy Moore from the ticket or let the election go on as is?
I saw on the news, that the state can change candidate this close to the election.
Either the go with the election or canceled the election, repaid for another, costing tax payers and the state money.
That is not up to the republican party
Define communism and socialism in simple english?
Communism is the state ownership of all land, property, business, banks and natural resources. A country where the government control and own everything. The Soviet Union was a classic example of this.
Socialism is motivated by the desire to improve the quality of life for all members of society. They believe in a political system characterised by strong state direction, with regulations in political and economic policy. Another key idea is the redistribution of resources to redress inequalities inherent in a free-market economy. Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Holland and Ireland are currently some of the best examples of this.
Excerpts: Afghan President Hamid Karzai Excerpts: Afghan President Hamid Karzai
The Wall Street Journal sat down with Afghan President Hamid Karzai in his office at the Arg Palace in Kabul on Feb. 15, 2012. Read excerpts from the interview.
Karzai calls for end of Afghan election impasse
All eyes on Hamid Karzai
Decoding Hamid Karzai
Hamid Karzai's reconciliation strategy
Hamid Karzai inaugurates Parliament
Hamid Karzai declared winner
U.S. in talks with Taliban, says Hamid Karzai
How to Handle the Infuriating Hamid Karzai Max Boot: How to Handle the Infuriating Hamid Karzai
It's best to ignore his outbursts and instead cultivate a successor, as we did in the Philippines in the 1950s.
India closes ranks with Hamid Karzai
Hamid Karzai calls al-Qaeda a ‘myth’
Fears and Hopes of a Hamid Karzai Comeback in Kabul Middle East Crossroads
Fears, Hopes of a Karzai Comeback
Kabul’s political elite was abuzz with peace talks last week—between President Ashraf Ghani and his increasingly assertive predecessor, Hamid Karzai.
Hamid Karzai's political bastion breaches at many points
Hamid Karzai to meet Nawaz Sharif today
Sorry America, Afghanistan's Hamid Karzai Plans to Stick Around He's worked with the U.S. and then blasted them in speeches, but he's not going away after his final term as president
Cousin of Hamid Karzai killed in NATO raid
President Hamid Karzai Reportedly Angry Over Prisoner Deal A source says that Karzai is "even more distrustful" of the U.S. after the prisoner swap which brought Bowe Bergdahl home in exchange for the release of five Taliban leaders
Hamid Karzai: 'The consequences of failure in Afghanistan will reach Germany Former President Hamid Karzai briefs DW on the continued security problems in Afghanistan. He advocates an immediate appraisal of what's gone wrong, saying Afghanistan's future is in the hands of the younger generation.
Swing-State Stations Are Election Winners Swing-State Stations Are Election Winners
The stretch run for the November elections has begun, and local television stations in swing states are already assured they will come out winners.
Hamid Karzai: A stronger Germany needs a stronger mandate Germany is a highly-coveted partner on the international stage. As a respected global power, it needs a strong mandate from the upcoming elections, says former Afghan President Hamid Karzai.
Karzai's Brother to Bow Out of Afghan Race Karzai's Brother to Quit Afghan Race
The brother of Afghan President Hamid Karzai is preparing to bow out of the country's presidential race and endorse one of his rivals, shaking up the country's election campaign a month before the historic vote, senior aides said.
Kerry Faces Uphill Battle to Defuse Afghan Election Standoff After Abdullah Threatens Parallel Government Afghanistan faces a deepening crisis over a disputed election which has stirred ethnic tensions
Afghan Conclave Hardens Karzai's Line on U.S. Conclave Hardens Afghan Line on U.S.
A four-day gathering of some 2,000 Afghan representatives endorsed President Hamid Karzai's plan for a strategic partnership with the U.S. while setting several conditions that could torpedo the deal.
Karzai Fires Afghan Intelligence Chief Afghan Intelligence Chief Fired
Afghanistan's president fired the director of the National Directorate of Security just weeks after the ministers of interior and defense were ousted by parliament.
Oldest head of government / state at time of election
Did the candidacy of Ross Perot swing the 1992 presidential election?
Reading the Wikipedia article on the 1992 presidential candidacy of Ross Perot, one would get the impression that it made no difference to the outcome of the election.
However, after looking at the numbers myself, I thought it was pretty clear that if Perot had not been in the election, Bush would have probably won Colorado, Ohio, Tennessee, Washington, Wisconsin, Nevada, New Hampshire, Iowa, Georgia and New Jersey. This would have been 105 electoral votes, enough to give Bush a narrow victory. Pennsylvania would have become close, as well.
Was there any attempt to carefully poll Perot voters in those states to determine if Bush actually would have won those states, such as New Jersey?
For example, to take New Jersey as the pivotal example, Clinton won by 80,000 votes and Perot won 520,000 votes in New Jersey. Therefore, if the Perot voters had split 310 to 210 for Bush in New Jersey, then Bush would have won New Jersey. Has a poll been done to determine this?
Some commenters seem to have the idea that Perot was mostly supported by Democratic voters. This seems to be some kind of modern revisionism. I well remember the 1992 election and Perot was getting most of his support from conservative voters. Here is a Field poll from 1993 that backs this up for those who are not old enough to remember: As you can see Republican voters dominate Democratic voters in his support base, in some cases by a 2-to-1 ratio. I don't really consider it arguable that Perot candidacy hurt Bush. The question is whether it was enough to have turned the election or not. To answer that question I think we really need poll data from specific states such as New Jersey.
State tax withholding election
I live in Connecticut but work in New York. My employer wants to know what state I wish to be "taxed in". I understand that CT gives a credit for taxes paid in NY. Which state should I elect to have ...
Usage, meaning and origin of the “swing state”.
According to Tom Murse, a US politics expert, the expression swing state has two different denotations:
1) The most popular use of swing state is to describe one in which the popular vote margin ...
state, meaning “government”
Should "state" be capitalized when it refers to a national government? I am editing documents about censorship written by native Chinese and they frequently use the term "the State" to refer to the ...
83b election - did not submit tax return for the taxable year of the election [duplicate]
I am a holder of vested shares in an USA company. I've bought my shares in 2013 for the FMV (thus I should pay no income on them for 2013) and filed my 83b election with the IRS (and they confirmed) ...
Hamid Karzai's political party?
What is monthly salary of Hamid Karzai?
Jill is getting ready to push little Frank in his swing She pulls Frank back as high as she can and then releases the swing What is the initial transfer of energy that accelerates the swing when she?
How can third party candidates swing an election in a two party system?
Who is the most responsible for hiring garbage collectors and firefighters. A . federal government B. Local government C. State government.?
Is there election in autocratic government?
Who is Hashmat Karzai?
What was the first state to give women the right to vote in the state election?
What is a swing state?
A swing state, also called a battleground state or a purple state, is a state that is not dramatically in support of either party or candidate in an election. Because there is a possibility for each side to claim the state, there is typically more of a tug of war than in states that are already strongly won, sometimes called a safe state.
Is Vermont a swing state?
Which party won the government election of Australia in 2010?
Currently, as of 1 September 2010, this question is still unresolved. Neither party has "won" as neither party has the required number of seats to form government. Counting of all postal votes has not yet finished, and the three Independents are yet to state their alliance with either major party.
In Australia who forms the new government after federal election?
In order to become the government after an election a political party must?
What three factors determine a swing state?
In what kind of government can the chief executive be replaced without a new election?
What swing state is bordered by only republican states?
How did the relationship between the different branches of the federal government affect the 2000 presidential election?
When Pat ties a swing to a branch of an oak tree the seat of the swing is 22in from the ground if the tree grow 8in ayear how far off the ground will the swing seat be in 512 years?
- Since the August polls, Amnesty International has received evidence of harassment and violence against the media by supporters of President Hamid Karzai and his chief election rival, Abdullah Abdullah. Desde los comicios de agosto, Amnistía Internacional ha recibido datos sobre actos de hostigamiento y violencia contra medios de comunicación por parte de seguidores del presidente Hamid Karzai y su principal oponente electoral, Abdullah Abdullah.
- In June 2004, President Karzai, head of the Afghan Interim Government, attended the SCO Tashkent Summit as an invited guest. En junio de 2004, el Presidente Karzai, Jefe del Gobierno Provisional del Afganistán, asistió como invitado a la cumbre de la Organización de Cooperación de Shanghai, celebrada en Tashkent.
- The assembly elected Hamid Karzai to head the Transitional Administration. La asamblea eligió a Hamid Karzai para que dirigiera la Administración de Transición.
- Both candidates have pledged to sign the security pact that outgoing President Hamid Karzai has spurned.
- On 10 August, President Hamid Karzai issued a decree instructing the Independent Electoral Commission to finalize the matter without delay. El 10 de agosto, el Presidente Hamid Karzai emitió un decreto por el que daba instrucciones a la Comisión Electoral Independiente para que resolviera el asunto sin demora.
- We support the Afghan Government's determination to integrate those willing to abjure violence and live and work within the parameters of the Afghan Constitution, which provides the framework for a pluralistic and democratic society. Apoyamos la determinación del Gobierno afgano para integrar a los que están dispuestos a renunciar a la violencia y vivir y trabajar observando las directrices de la Constitución afgana, que proporciona el marco para una sociedad plural y democrática.
- President Karzai has committed his Government to holding elections in 2009. El Presidente Karzai ha comprometido a su Gobierno a celebrar elecciones en 2009.
- UNDP resources include regular resources costs shared with Government funds, donor and other resources. Los recursos del PNUD incluyen recursos ordinarios, costos compartidos con fondos del Gobierno, recursos de donantes y otros.
- Only 18 electoral votes, but this is where Indies may swing the national election.
- He brooded for weeks over the election result, unable to reconcile... the re-election of the government with his understanding of nature. Rumió sobre el resultado de las elecciones durante semanas, incapaz de reconciliar la re-elección del gobierno con su entendimiento de la naturaleza.
Hamid Karzai "Ungracious and Ungrateful" ! نمک نشناس - Afghanistan, Hamid Karzai, Ungracious and Ungrateful, نمک نشناس, U.N., Parking Ticket, Fox News Channel, Politics, News, Report .
Difference Between State Government and Central Government - State Government VS Central Government - Difference between state government and central difference btw . , . . . . Central government is like a unitary state or non federal government, which enjoys ...
Seiner Official Of Afghan Government Kidnapped In Peshawar|No One Takes Responsibility Till Now. - Deputy Governor Of Kunar Povinc Had Been Kidnapped In Peshawar In Pakistan.
Afghan Lemar Community TV Show. Meeting of Afghan consulate with Afghan senior community in BA #3 -
Delta State Transport: State Government To Relinquish 60% Of Its Stake - For more information log on to
Hamid Karzai: Hamid Karzai served as President of Afghanistan for almost ten years, from 7 December 2004 to 29 September 2014. He comes from a politically active family; Karzai's father, uncle and grandfather were all active in Afghan politics and government.
Zeenat Karzai: Zeenat Quraishi Karzai is the wife of former Afghan President Hamid Karzai and was the First Lady of Afghanistan from 2001 to 2014.
Ahmed Wali Karzai: Ahmed Wali Karzai was a politician in Afghanistan who served as Chairman of the Kandahar Provincial Council from 2005 until his death. He was the younger paternal half-brother of former Afghan President Hamid Karzai and an elder of the Popalzai tribe. Wali Karzai formerly lived in the United States where he managed a restaurant owned by his family. He returned to Afghanistan following the removal of the Taliban government in late 2001. He has been accused of political corruption and was allegedly on the CIA payroll. He was assassinated by one of his close bodyguards, Sardar Mohammad, on 12 July 2011.
Mahmud Karzai: Mahmood Karzai, also spelled Mahmud Karzai, or Mahmoud Karzai, is an Afghan businessman, CEO and Chairman of the Board for the Afghan Investment Company who is closely tied to the Kabul Bank scandal and other controversies.
Afghan Jet International: Afghan Jet International Airlines is an Afghan airline. It began operations in April 2014, and serves domestic destinations from its base at Hamid Karzai International Airport.
Its head office is in Kabul, adjacent to the Shirpur Mosque.
Taliban insurgency: The Taliban insurgency began shortly after the group's fall from power following the 2001 War in Afghanistan. The Taliban forces are fighting against the Afghan government, formerly led by President Hamid Karzai, now led by President Ashraf Ghani, and against the US-led International Security Assistance Force.
Ghulam Farooq Wardak: Ghulam Farooq Wardak is a politician in Afghanistan, formerly serving as the Minister of Education. He was appointed to that position by Afghan President Hamid Karzai on October 11, 2008.
Afghan presidential election, 2004: An election to the office of President of Afghanistan was held on October 9, 2004. Hamid Karzai won the election with 55.4% of the votes and three times more votes than any other candidate. Twelve candidates received less than 1% of the vote.
Burhanuddin Rabbani: Burhanuddin Rabbani was President of the Islamic State of Afghanistan from 1992 to 1996. After the Taliban government was toppled during Operation Enduring Freedom, Rabbani returned to Kabul and served as President from November to December 20, 2001, when Hamid Karzai was chosen at the Bonn International Conference on Afghanistan.
Afghan presidential election, 2009: Presidential elections were held in Afghanistan on 20 August 2009. The election resulted in victory for incumbent Hamid Karzai, who won 49.67% of the vote, while his main rival Abdullah Abdullah finished second with 30.59% of the vote.
Full Results 2017 Enugu State Local Government Election – PDP , APC Please we will like to have the ...: Full Results 2017 Enugu State Local Government Election – PDP , APC Please we will like to have the complete and Full Results of the 2017 Enugu State Local Government Election most especially the one of PDP , APC , Thanks. the Local Governments Needed
#Afghan, #US #leaders #discuss #Afghan #situation #socialnews
Kabul, Nov 8 (IANS) Afghan President ...: #Afghan, #US #leaders #discuss #Afghan #situation #socialnewsKabul, Nov 8 (IANS) Afghan President Ashraf Ghani held a telephone conversation on Tuesday evening with US Vice President Mike Pence on the situation in Afghanistan and the region, the Presidential Palace said on Wednesday. “The two sides exchanged views
Did York swing the election? Question Time special ‘influenced 1m voters’: Did York swing the election? Question Time special ‘influenced 1m voters’