Tory party conference: David Cameron says Conservatives are ready to lead Britain
- [02-10] Batty Hopkins is speaking at the Tory Party Conference all conservatives should be very proud #CPC17
- [30-09] #CONSERVATIVES
Can't imagine granny at the Tory Party Conference is going to change anyone's mind that the #Tories are fit for purpose.
- [05-10] Just a mile from Tory Party conference in Manchester there is a very different picture of Britain #CPC17 #BBCQT
- [11-10] Same woman who called a general election and then said her party wasn't ready for it!
#Conservatives #Tories #Tory
- [09-11] Big Fat Tory denying people have died because of Tory DWP rules
Meet David Clapson
The Conservatives are resp
- [03-10] The dying party @Conservatives. @UKLabour conference hashtag #Lab17 was buzzing all of last week. The @Conservatives one #CFC17 was #DOA
- [01-10] 15 minutes into @MarrShow at Tory Party Conference, haven't seen a Tory yet. @pollytoynbee show so far. Now #Labour acti
- [02-10] Party faithful in good spirits at the @Conservatives party conference! And it's not even 10 am! When's #Boris on ag…
- [02-10] Tory MP Jacob Rees-Mogg targeted by protesters at Tory Party Conference over his despicable views #CPC17
- [27-09] Around 60% of the whole Tory party apparatus is Remain. We need a new rightwing political party in Britain. #Brexit…
- [07-11] When David Cameron resigned, the boss of #MI5 saw all other contenders for Prime Minister implode before Tory membe…
- [05-10] So, basically, what we've learnt from the Tory Party Conference was that there was no conference, only a rather shocking freak show. #CPC17
- [07-10] Why not #DavidDavis as the new Leader of the Tory Party. If he hadn't lost to Flashman Cameron we might not be in t…
- [02-10] @gstokey I can't see how Ken Clarke & #PhilipHammond wing of Tory party can stay in a party lead by #BorisJohnson i…
- [01-12] @BBCr4today Critics also pointed out that Dylan is a card carrying Tory and close associate of David Cameron, that…
- [08-10] If David Cameron was a true patriot he’d be saying the same thing today. The damage #Brexit is doing to Britain is obvious a
- [14-10] Nancy Cameron is cheering her Dad along with Tory MPs. Future leader of the Conservative Party? #pmqs
- [01-10] Compare the “crowds” at the Tory Party Conference to the ones at Labour’s. The Tories are literally a dying party...
- [10-10] PM reveals she still is a remainer to @IainDale - no more credibility than David Cameron to lead us through Brexit. #UKIP #M
- [02-10] An AUTISTIC homeless man pleading to be jailed so he can have warmth!!!!
Welcome to Tory Britain #cpc17 #conservatives #hangthetories
- [23-12] This is Tory Britain. When f**king @Conservatives start bragging how they changed the colour of a passport, watch t…
- [30-09] You know #Britain is fucked when you tweet Chinese #communist party was invited to the #Labour party conference, and no one is interested ?
- [29-10] #Peston @CamCavendish former David Cameron advisor ignores DISGUSTING TORY MINISTERS Mark Garnier Liam Fox Michael Gove
- [05-10] A mile from the Tory conference there is a very different picture of Britain
- [06-10] Do you think anybody in the tory party watches #Ambulance ?
I wonder how they sleep at night? You're failing us
- [17-09] @SebastianEPayne RIP tory party, period. Not impressed. Leaves a gap for hard-right to fill. So, the conservatives…
- [01-10] Tory conference an exercise in collective suffering..#Britain..#Tories
- [08-10] The Conservatives are facing chaos at their party conference this year
- [02-10] Everywhere it seems that conservatives are waking up to the fact that the Tory party is a spent force - and completely repellent.
- [25-09] @jeremycorbyn @MarrShow @Conservatives #JohnMcDonnell magnificient against a Tory party teleported from the 18th century
- [03-10] #Britain voters are wising up on the @Conservatives as being nothing more than a party of back stabbing freeloading blaggers they are
- [30-11] Try substituting “The Tory Party” for Britain First ...#sameoldtories #tories
- [07-10] #BrexitInFiveWords
Tory party zealots betray Britain.
- [03-10] Just when you thought Conservatives Party Conference couldn't get any more embarrassing... #CPC17
- [01-10] I'm at the @Conservatives party conference to highlight #notsecondrate with @BlackburnHan @SGKalkan ?? #CPC17
- [14-01] Just had a chat with James Cameron. He mentioned he had a story conference about the next three Terminator movies e…
- [17-01] O'Leary's Tory leadership campaign owes more than $500,000, records show#KevinOLeary #Conservatives #Tories…
- Lettie, the Tory Brexiteer [Image: Channel 4/First Dates].The United Kingdom remains a nation divided in all but name, thanks to the idiotic decision by Tory David Cameron to hold a referendum on our membership of the European Union to maintain unity in his own Parliamentary party.His gambit didn’t work, by the way.The cracks are even showing on reality TV, as this article in The Lad Bibledemon…View On WordPress
- A Government job creation scheme - that needs to be held to account by Parliament When the Conservatives came to power they prided themselves on reducing the head count in the Government and in the public sector more widely. At the Conservative Party Conference in October 2009 David Cameron stated “We will have to tear down Labour’s big government bureaucracy, ripping up its time-wasting, money-draining, responsibility-sapping nonsense,” Five years later in June 2014 Eric… View On WordPress
- Panama papers leak includes David Cameron;’s late father and former Tory Mps Panama papers leak includes David Cameron;’s late father and former Tory Mps read the article on Home | Mail Online
- Theresa May tells Conservative Party conference, ‘Let’s shape up’Image copyright PA Theresa May will tell the Conservatives to “shape up” and “go forward together” as she closes her annual party conference on Wednesday.The PM, who has faced repeated questions about her leadership during the Manchester conference, will vow not to “retreat in the face of difficulty”.And she will tell colleagues not to worry about their own jobs, but about those of “ordinary…View On WordPress
- Britain is characterized not just by its independence but, above all, by its openness. - David Cameron ...
- Conservative leadership contests traditionally favour the most europhobic candidate (mere scepticism was long abandoned). In 1997 and 2001, William Hague and Iain Duncan Smith triumphed over a superior politician (Ken Clarke) on these grounds. In 2005, David Cameron won on a modernising platform but outflanked his rivals by vowing to withdraw the Tories from the federalist European People’s Party. By appeasing, rather than confronting europhobia, Cameron set in train the events that led to the Brexit vote.In the next Tory leadership contest, the signs are that Brussels-bashing will once again pay. ConservativeHome’s latest party members’ survey gives the three Brexiteers positive approval ratings. David Davis (the favourite to succeed Theresa May) is on +72.5, Liam Fox +48.9 and Boris Johnson +39.9. Conversely, after championing a three-year Brexit transition period, Philip Hammond’s approval rating has fallen to a record low of -25.4 (from -11.5). Only Conservative chairman Patrick McLoughlin, still bearing the blame for the Tories’ election failure, fares worse.
- Actual Tory Party Conference schedule
- Bear Grylls made Tory conference get up and stretch before his speech (Rex)Bear Grylls got everyone on their feet at Tory conference – but he had to tell them to do it. The TV adventurer was a surprise speaker on the main stage in Manchester and was appearing to make a £50 million pitch for the Government to back the Scouts. But if audience members were hoping to take the weight off while they sat through his speech, they were in for a bit of a shock. Grylls began his appearance on stage by encouraging Tory members to stand up and stretch their legs – promoting a bit of limb movement before they sat down to listen to his pitch. Unsurprisingly, tweeters were slightly bemused by Grylls’ appearance at Tory conference, despite the subject matter of his speech: Bear Grylls has shown up in his scout uniform at Tory Party conference and told everyone to stand up… pic.twitter/tZSy24DOFC — Richard Wheeler (@richard_kaputt) October 3, 2017 Bear Grylls is at the Tory party conference. Showing an endangered species how to survive the forthcoming winter. And drink their own urine. — SimonNRicketts (@SimonNRicketts) October 3, 2017 Bear Grylls eats camel poo on TV but appearing at Conservative Party Conference is by far the most degrading thing I’ve seen him do #CPC17 — Karl Hansen (@Karl__Hansen) October 3, 2017 Bear Grylls gradually being converted into a Tory pic.twitter/nmmdHvHKb2 — Thomas Jones (@tomj191) October 3, 2017 Grylls told delegates that if he was Prime Minister, he would make the “relatively small investment” of £50m in scouting – which would represent the “best money I’ve ever spent”. Grylls praised the Scout movement for bringing a “sense of belonging” to different communities, saying: “We have young Muslim men and women joining our ranks in the thousands. “In fact, we’re experiencing such overwhelming demand that even as a leading UK youth charity, as Scouts we cannot keep up – not by a long margin. MORE: Final MH370 report calls the tragedy an ‘almost inconceivable’ mysteryMORE: Half of British university students have never changed a lightbulb “Currently there are 55,000 young people – black, white, Muslim, Hindu, Christian, all British – just on the waiting list to join the Scouts. “And I’m here to show you – the Government of our nation – that the truth is there is a sea of young people out there desperate for the British scouting values that we provide. “Yet we have no choice every day to say to the mosques, to the Imams, to the hard-working families with hot-headed teenagers that we cannot fulfil this demand – but we can with your help.” The TV adventurer wore his Scout uniform to encourage the Government to invest £50m in scouting (Rex)Chief Scout Grylls was criticised by some for appearing at Tory conference (Rex)If Theresa May was hoping to mould Grylls into a future Tory MP she was out of luck as he proclaimed young people – rather than Westminster – are the true “engine house”. He added: “It’s their courage, their optimism, their energy that will dictate government and will shape our future. Truth. “If you ignore young people, you perish. If you embrace them, these guys will show us all how to prosper.” Grylls said young people are the true “engine house” (Rex)Grylls, who was wearing his Scout uniform and joined by two Scouts on stage, said there is an “unprecedented” opportunity to take Britain forward in a “way none of us have seen for generations”. He said: “When we unite young people and lead them, excite them and empower them, those people – you’ve all seen them, they’re often hurting, angry, lonely – they become engaged, emboldened and full of hope.” But he said there are thousands of young Muslims who want to enjoy opportunities provided by scouting. Grylls added: “With your help, we can answer that plea.”
Tory party conference: David Cameron says Conservatives are ready to lead Britain
Hello Scotland - SNP's Hatred For David Cameron?
I think you'll find that it's not the SNP who dislike David Cameron - it's all of Scotland.
David Cameron stated just the other day that Kenny McCaskill, the Justice Minister should not have released Al Megrahi. He doesn't seem to have realised that it's got absolutely nothing to do with him (or the Americans either) but is an internal Scottish matter. Hence Cameron 'not understanding the reality of Scottish self government'
The Conservative party voted en masse against devolved government for Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland - hence 'David Cameron and the Tories oppose the right of the people to choose Scotland's future'
And finally, 'disrespect to Scotland'? Where does one start? Nuclear weapons on the Clyde is just the end of a long list. Funny how they're never positioned on the Thames, just beside Tower Bridge. Remember the Poll Tax?
Hell, British Government legislation exists that denies Scotland's people and institutions the right to fly the Scottish national flag from schools and public buildings, except on St. Andrew's Day.
The joke at the moment is - 'How many Tory MP's does it take to change a light bulb? He can't change it until he gets a Lib Dem to hold the chair for him'. Of course, in the past the answer has changed from 'both of them' to 'what's a Scottish Tory MP'
£30 million a day spent by the UK on foreign aid is this fair?
david cameron is in charge and the conservatives are in government
you can always blame labour party, if it makes you sleep better
Do you think Eric Pickles would be a better Tory PM than David Cameron?
What will happen now between Scotland and England ?
Probably nothing will happen.
It is very clear that the Tories are not welcome in scotland but on the news this morning the SNP candidate was slyly saying that they would probably work with the tories - just what the country needs, NOT!!
Tories are crooks & criminals! yes, labour has had a lot of problems, as has britain but this is not the governments fault, its a worldwide problem that has affect britain as well as most places worldwide, the poor labour government has just got the blame for it.
Unless you are a millionarie or an english public school pupil/ex pupil you are likely to be stuffed by the tories.
Scotland will just have to put up with what the torries want, and that will just make us all change our vote next time. David cameron is a sneaky, underhanded t***t who has said what he wants others to hear all along. If any one had read through each of the parties policies like we did then they would realise that a tory government wont help britain, it will hinder and destroy it.
Should the Tories disband in scotland and a new centre right party be set up?
Probably, but they won't. In their last leadership elections, which Ruth Davidson won, Murdo Fraser suggested that the Scottish Conservatives should step outside the direct line of command from the UK party and establish an independent Scottish Conservative Party. He got roundly beaten.
Yes, it would potentially restore some of the credibility they haven't had for years, but when your party has been responsible for some of the worst decisions ever inflicted on Scotland for decades it's going to take more than a rebranding to sort that out.
I would also point out that in the 1950's they did indeed take a majority of Scottish seats. But then in the 1950's the Tories were the party of Home Rule; they actively campaigned for home rule. The current lot are well and truly removed from that.
And come to that, suggesting Labour are a centre left party these days; no, they're not. See some of the policies least popular with the people that the Tory/ Lib Dem coalition has introduced? The Bedroom tax was a Labour idea to start with, and the company responsible for the medical assessments, Atos Healthcare? Contracted by the last Labour government to carry out the checks that the Tories are now getting the blame for. UK Labour, and their Scottish wing, are no more left wing than David Cameron.
Who is the president of Scotland?
Scotland and Britain don't have a President, we have a Prime Minister called David Cameron. The Government is in coalition with the Liberal Democrat Party whose leader is Nick Clegg. In Scotland the SNP are in Government, the leader is Alec Salmond. Hope this helped :D xxx
Britain Elections: David Cameron's Conservative Party in Lead Cameron's chances have never looked better. So why are the Tories so glum?
David Cameron Faces Pressure From All Directions Ahead of Party Conference U.K. Prime Minister Under Pressure
U.K. Prime Minister David Cameron will seek to rally his Conservative party as it gathered for its last annual autumn conference before next year's general election.
Britain's Cameron needs fightback as Conservatives meet
David Cameron’s Conservatives Sweep to U.K. Election Victory Cameron’s Conservatives Sweep to U.K. Election Victory
Prime Minister David Cameron swept to an unexpectedly strong election victory with a majority in Parliament, and immediately vowed to give more powers to Scotland and let voters have a say on whether to stay in the European Union.
U.K. Prime Minister David Cameron Tries to Convince Fellow Conservatives on EU Reforms Cameron Tries to Convince Conservatives on EU
Prime Minister David Cameron moved to shore up support in his Conservative Party for his European agenda while also reaching out to fellow leaders abroad, both early steps toward a promised referendum on the U.K.’s European Union membership.
Cameron’s Conservatives Have Lead in U.K. Vote Cameron’s Conservatives Have Lead in U.K. Vote
Prime Minister Cameron’s Conservatives are forecast to win the largest number of seats in the U.K. Parliament, according to exit polls and early returns.
U.K.’s David Cameron Pushes EU Counterparts for More Concessions to Keep Britain in Bloc U.K. Pushes Its EU Partners for More Concessions
Prime Minister David Cameron was engaged in a tough fight in Brussels over his demands for reshaped ties with the EU as leaders aired differences over how long Britain would be able to restrict benefits to EU migrants.
David Cameron Highlights Britain’s Martial Glories in Case for Staying in EU Cameron Highlights Britain’s Martial Glories in EU Campaign
The campaign to keep the U.K. in the European Union stepped up a gear on Monday, with Prime Minister David Cameron evoking Britain’s past martial glories as evidence of the need to keep the nation at the forefront of European affairs.
U.K. Prime Minister David Cameron to Resign After Britain Votes to Leave EU U.K. Prime Minister Cameron to Resign
British Prime Minister David Cameron said he would step down after the U.K. voted to leave the European Union in a historic referendum.
Cameron's Conservatives to Be Biggest Party, Close to Majority: UK Exit Poll The poll put the Conservatives on 316 seats and the opposition Labour Party on 239.
'Ruth Davidson runs an autocratic party'...Senior Tory claims Conservatives in Scotland like a 'renaissance court' A SCOTTISH Tory stalwart, who was blocked from taking a vacant seat in the European Parliament, has branded Ruth Davidson's party “autocratic”.
Tory party conference attendance is moribund.
HRI campaigners march on Tory party conference - how you can be there too Protesters will descend on Manchester by train
Nicola Jennings on the Tory party conference – cartoon Continue reading...
Protesters descend on Tory Party conference in Manchester Demonstrators carried a menacing banner showing leading Tory backbencher Jacob Rees-Mogg with an arrow shot through his head.
Delegates get frisky in loos at the Tory Party conference Nicky Morgan, the former education secretary and MP for Loughborough, was reportedly redoing her make-up at the mirror nearby as the lustful encounter took place.
David Cameron to lead £750m UK-China investment initiative Former prime minister will take charge of £750m fund to improve transport links between China and its trading partnersDavid Cameron has taken a job leading a billion-dollar investment initiative agreed between the UK and China.T..
BBC's Laura Kuenssberg to get bodyguard at Tory party conference BBC political editor Laura Kuenssberg to have bodyguard protection at the Conservative Party conference in Manchester this week.
David Cameron given special dispensation to broker talks between Britain and China in new role leading £750m investment fund David Cameron given special dispensation to broker talks between Britain and China in new role leading £750m investment fund
David Cameron Demands Inclusion of Green Party in TV Debates Cameron added that he would be “happy for there to be no debates at all”.
Boris Johnson Intervenes On Brexit Again Ahead Of Tory Party Conference Boris Johnson has intervened on Brexit yet again, putting Theresa May under fresh pressure ahead of the Tory party conference.
Welcome to the weirdest place on Earth: the Tory party conference | John Crace If you thought young activists posing for selfies with the DUP’s Arlene Foster was as strange as it could get, think again Everywhere I went at the Tory party conference felt like disappearing down a wormhole into a parallel universe. One minute I was in a fringe meeting where a cabinet minister was saying Britain must be prepared for no deal with the EU, and the next I was in the main exhibition hall where the Conservatives had accepted a round-the-clock advert from the Port of Dover authority, showing on every TV screen, which claimed Dover
@Conservatives: Watch the Conservative Party Chairman Patrick McLoughlin address Conservative Party Conference 2017.
U.K.'s Cameron Heads for Tough Party Conference U.K.'s Cameron Faces Tough Party Conference
British Prime Minister David Cameron will attempt to rally his Conservative Party at its annual conference next week following a series of embarrassing policy gaffes.
What does David Cameron’s “You did Britain a service, and kicked that useless voting system off,” mean?
British Prime Minister David Cameron delivered a speech to the annual Conservative Party Conference held on October 5th in Manchester.
The New Yorker magazine (October 5) introduced some of clips ...
Are the Conservatives preventing Britain from get the best possible Brexit deal from the EU; are they prepared to accept the consequences, if their actions harm the country? Why doesn't Labour distance itself from this historic error?
Did Prime Minister David Cameron commit necrophilia with a pig's head?
Doing the rounds on Twitter at the moment is the idea that UK Prime Minister David Cameron did something unspeakable to a dead pigs head when he was in University.
Twitter being Twitter, the actual ...
Was David Cameron linked to “Hang Nelson Mandela” posters in the 1980s?
A post circulating Facebook and elsewhere reads:
Nelson Mandela will die soon. Today, tomorrow, this week, next week. It won't be long. Remember this, he out-lived Thatcher. When he does die, and ...
Battle for Britain, David Bowie
I'm trying to figure out what's going on in David Bowie's song, Battle for Britain. (The intro ends at 0:35 or so.) These are the chords, near as I can tell. One chord per measure.
B F# A A ...
Use of “well” in “Britain’s Labour Party is in thrall to a man well to the left of Mr Sanders”
I have a question about a sentence from an article of The Economist Magazine:
Britain’s Labour Party is in thrall to a man well to the left of Mr
Does the word "well" in this sentence ...
Is David Cameron the worst Tory leader ever?
Yes he is, He doesn't give a dam about the working class.He is crippling this country with the cuts he is implementing,has he even bothered to see how many people have commitedsuicide lately after killing their kids because they can no longer afford to live.I don't know how he can sleep at night.
What is the difference between the Tory party the labor party and the Conservative party in Britain?
The "Tory Party" is a nickname for the Conservative Party, and dates back to before political parties, when conservative members of Parliament were known as the "Tories". The Labour Party is the left wing party, who stand for the working class and believe in more government spending on health, education, infrastructure and benefits, as well as regulation in the economy. The Conservative Party is the right wing party, who stand for the middle class and believe in less government intervention, a free economy, lower taxes and maintaining traditional institutions and values of the United Kingdom.
The Tory party in Britain was made up primarily of?
Who was Great Britain's Prime Minister before David Cameron?
Gordon Brown was Prime Minister of the United Kingdom before David Cameron. He served as Prime Minister from June 2007 until he resigned in May 2010.
What will David Cameron do for Great Britain as the new prime minister?
I think David Cameron will change us to euros, he wont get us out of the recesion
How did George W Bush appeal across the Republican party to party leaders conservatives and Christian fundamentalists?
Which was a position of the original Tory party?
Who made up the majority the early Tory party?
Who made up the majority of the early Tory Party?
Conservatives tend to identify with what party?
What party did conservatives form or stay with?
Why British electoral system is defended by Tory party?
How far do you agree that David Lloyd George's fall from power was a result of his failure to please the conservatives?
What separates labor conservatives liberal democrats and The Green party political parties in England?
Their political views.
How many seats did David Cameron get?
David Cameron got 3 hundred and something seats.
What is david Cameron's salary?
Why is David Cameron important?
He is the UK Prime Minister.
What responsibilities does David Cameron have?
David Cameron is the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and is the head of Her Majesty's Government in the United Kingdom. He is also leader of the UK Conservative Party. As the "Head of Her Majesty's Government" David Cameron leads the Cabinet. In addition David Cameron leads a major political party and generally commands a majority in the House of Commons. As such he wields both legislative and executive powers. David Cameron also acts as the public "face" and "voice" of the Government, both at home and abroad. Solely upon his advice, the Queen exerc
- Even Britain under the Tory David Cameron has joined the rush to slash defense spending. Incluso la Gran Bretaña gobernada por el tory David Cameron se ha apresurado a unirse a la carrera para reducir el gasto en defensa.
- And David Cameron was elected Prime Minister on a promise to lead the UK's "greenest government ever." Y al ser elegido primer ministro, David Cameron prometió conducir el "gobierno más ecologista" de la historia del Reino Unido.
- The map is mostly blue for Tory, after the last national election, when the Conservatives gained.
- More seriously for Cameron, they cemented the image of what one Tory MP called “arrogant posh boys.”
- But only one active Tory politician, David Davis, m.p., has filed a suit so far.
- The British Conservatives hypocritically preach that others should do what they claim is done in Britain. Los Conservadores británicos predican hipócritamente que otros hagan lo que ellos dicen que se hace en Gran Bretaña.
- David Cameron's position on the Lisbon Treaty is quite untenable. La posición del señor Cameron sobre el Tratado de Lisboa es totalmente insostenible.
- Cameron is in essence assuming the role of in loco parentis in relation to almost every household in Britain.
- And she was a regular visitor and supporter of her neighbour in the Oxfordshire countryside, David Cameron.
- British Prime Minister David Cameron is hosting the 2013 summit. El primer ministro británico, David Cameron, será el anfitrión de esta cumbre 2013.
David Davis Reacts to the Tory's Narrowing Lead | Good Morning Britain - David Davis talks about the narrowing gap between The Conservatives and Labour.
David Cameron to lead £750m UK-China investment initiative David Cameron to lead £750m UK-China in - David Cameron to lead £750m UK-China investment initiative David Cameron to lead £750m UK-China in David Cameron to lead £750m UK-China investment initiative David Cameron to lead £750m...
David Cameron lobbied Beijing for £500m investment fund on behalf of Tory peer - David Cameron lobbied Beijing for £500m investment fund on behalf of Tory peer. David Cameron lobbied Beijing on behalf of a Tory peer and former donor in ...
David cameron to lead £750m uk-china investment initiative - David cameron to lead £750m uk-china investment initiative David Cameron has taken a job leading a billion-dollar investment initiative agreed between the UK a...
UK PM Cameron's Conservatives Four Points Ahead of Labour: Poll - A poll showed late on Sunday, British Prime Minister David Cameron's Conservatives have taken a four point lead over the opposition Labour Party on the eve of ...
United Kingdom general election, 1852: The July 1852 United Kingdom general election was a watershed in the formation of the modern political parties of Britain. Following 1852, the Tory/Conservative party became, more completely, the party of the rural aristocracy, while the Whig/Liberal party became the party of the rising urban bourgeoisie in Britain.
When Boris Met Dave: When Boris Met Dave is a 2009 docudrama which investigates the shared past of David Cameron and Boris Johnson who, at the time of broadcast, were two of Britain's most influential Conservative Party politicians – Cameron as Conservative leader and Johnson as Mayor of London.
Mary Portas: Mary Portas is an English retail consultant and broadcaster, known for her retail- and business-related television shows, founding her creative agency Portas and her appointment by David Cameron, the British Prime Minister, to lead a review into the future of Britain's high streets.
Cameron's Coup: Cameron's Coup: How the Tories took Britain to the brink is a 2015 book by British journalists Polly Toynbee and David Walker.
Samantha Cameron: Samantha Gwendoline Cameron is a British businesswoman and the wife of David Cameron, the former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom. Until 13 May 2010, Cameron was the Creative Director of Smythson of Bond Street. Cameron took on a part-time consultancy role at Smythson after her husband became Prime Minister.
John Kingsley Read: John Kingsley Read was chairman of the British National Front from 1974 to 1976 and a founder of the National Party.
A former member of the Conservative Party and chairman of the Blackburn Young Conservatives, Read left to join the NF in 1973 having addressed a rally against the arrival of Ugandan Asians in Britain earlier that same year in Blackburn.
Cameron's Brewing Company: Cameron's Brewing Company is a brewery just outside Toronto in Oakville, Ontario, Canada. Founded in 1997, Cameron's produces many different beers including 4 core beers, Cameron's Cream Ale, Cameron's Auburn Ale, Cameron's Lager and Cameron's RPA.
Greg Hands: Gregory William Hands is a British Conservative Party politician and was Chief Secretary to the Treasury in the second ministry of David Cameron.
Jennie Elias: Jennie Elias is a politician in the United Kingdom. Having been appointed by David Cameron in December 2005 she currently serves as one of the Treasurers of the Conservative Party.
Steve Hilton: Steve Hilton is a former director of strategy for David Cameron, who was Prime Minister and leader of the Conservative Party in the United Kingdom from 2010 to 2016.
British prime minister’s party suspends lawmaker over ‘serious allegations’
Britain’s ruling Conservatives...: British prime minister’s party suspends lawmaker over ‘serious allegations’Britain’s ruling Conservatives suspended an MP Friday over unspecified “serious allegations”, as Prime Minister Theresa May announced a new party code of conduct in response to a growing sexual harassment scandal. The action was taken against lawmaker Charl...
Telegraph Pics: Police remove ‘Hang the Tories’ banner on Manchester bridge ahead of Tory party conference...: Telegraph Pics: Police remove ‘Hang the Tories’ banner on Manchester bridge ahead of Tory party conference …
Architect of 'Tory Glastonbury' has quit Tory policy team
The man who thought a Conservative Party ...: Architect of 'Tory Glastonbury' has quit Tory policy teamThe man who thought a Conservative Party version of Glastonbury would be a good idea, with just a few dozen attendees, has quit Theresa May’s policy unit because he reckons the Tories need a radical change. There’s no doubt George Freeman is right,