Election campaign starts tomorrow but swing to Tories will not oust Blair
- [05-10] They keep saying #tories won the election - A biased media won it for them, and Blair's underminers. And it was a hung parliament no one won
- [19-09] This #BBCDP coverage of the election makes it look like the Tories lost millions of votes. They got 42%, Blair or Thatch
- [04-10] I'm in a mess. For cocking up the decision & the election campaign ...that's what I'm in this for. #May #Tories #pm
- [15-10] If the Tories oust Theresa May they will fall apart. If they don't oust her they will fall apart.
- [18-09] From social media campaign, to covering election campaign till election minitoring,#PMLN SM Team has been amazing ?@Zeshan
- [19-11] Swing by @TheEgyptianPC tonight at 8p to catch a hilarious musical comedy before your week starts tomorrow!…
- [30-09] #Tories - plenty of money for ads & election fraud but not enough members to campaign effectively on the streets ☝️…
- [05-10] How can the #Tories run the country, when they can't run the Brexit negotiations, an election campaign or a party conference #CPC17 #jcforpm
- [28-09] .@Theresa_May just blamed the ‘snap election’ and lack of debates for her disastrous GE campaign #Tories #ToriesOut
- [01-10] Just a reminder that the Tories ran a vile hate campaign at the last general election and Labour ran a positive one. #HangTheTories
- [10-12] A rebuke to the claim that labor 'won' the election on ON preferences. The LNP lost the election on an 8% swing to…
- [05-10] Best wishes to Team India...
Campaign starts tomorrow..
#FIFA #U17WC #Football
- [03-11] The 2nd phase of a #cholera vaccination campaign in Cox’s Bazar #Bangladesh starts tomorrow. We aim to vaccinate 180,000 #Rohingya
- [12-08] 1️⃣ sleep to go.
Our #Super8s home campaign starts tomorrow ? @FevRovers.
Back your boys, #London. Be there ?
- [04-10] If there was an election tomorrow I'd vote Tory. But I could easily swap #ukip again if Tories continue to fuck up…
- [19-11] #JohnMcDonnell"If there had been a leadership election a year ago [to oust Brown], maybe the UK would be a more pe…
- [19-11] #JohnMcDonnell"If there had been a leadership election a year ago [to oust Brown], maybe the UK would be a more peace
- [15-08] #Brexit
Leave.EU launch campaign to oust @PhilipHammondUK and @AmberRuddHR
- [01-10] When will we learn, #Tories historically have always helped the wealthy. 5.1m #PublicSector can oust them from…
- [03-10] Tories are too busy trying to oust Terrible May from Power and upstage each other at #CPC17
Get on with the job!! #Con
- [06-10] What I don't get about the bid to oust #TheresaMay, is who would replace her. Chronic leadership problem with Tories
- [01-10] May - rubbish, Tories-rubbish, manifesto - rubbish, election campaign - rubbish and yet #labour still lost! #skypapers
- [07-10] Tories ‘circle the wagons’ against plot to oust May/ Most of Europe is laughing at #Brexit
- [29-08] Labour needs to recognise many voted for them tacticly to oust the Tories. And despite their poor #Brexit stance not bec
- [29-11] Yeah...#CR17 is not desperate enough to win this. He is running and election campaign and not a campaign for survival :
- [01-11] Last election called when q's on election expenses loomed. Next one will be because of 58 brexit papers and pervert Tories.#Indyref2 anyone?
- [01-10] Tories hate to be reminded that although Labour didn't win the election, neither did the tories #Peston
- [01-12] #emilythornberry #corbyn can the Thornberry movement oust corbyn before the next election - it’s hotting up - torie…
- [16-11] £1 billion for 10 votes to keep the Tories in Power ✅£140 million to call a snap election that cost the Tories the…
- [28-09] They just can't stop from being funny. #tories
Tories weren't ready for snap general election, Theresa May says
- [01-10] @TheNewEuropean @allanmknox Wake up, #Tories, it's not rocket science! Oust May, elect Remainer leader who'll promise Ref on final/no deal.
- [15-10] Tony Blair ‘We were wrong to boycott #Hamas after its election win’
- [30-09] Strange coincidence the Hang the #Tories banner appears on #Labour 'National Campaign Day.' Cynics would say its a stunt done by Tories.
- [10-01] We’re heading into an election campaign in 2018.Help us put pressure on both LNP and ALP to end the cruelty on #Manus and
- [12-01] Golf is a precise game. The higher the swing speed, the more precision is needed. An EFFECTIVE swing increases both…
- Americans, you just might have an election tomorrow, November 7. Go out and vote. Don’t ignore it because it’s not a BIG election. Stuff starts locally. You know those dismal voter turnout percentages that always come out the next day? Don’t be a part of the problem. Go see if you have something important to fulfill tomorrow: .)
- Theresa May’s top ministers plotted to oust her post election fiasco: Book [ad_1] LONDON: British Prime Minister Theresa May well faced a plot from her senior cupboard ministers to oust her in the speedy aftermath of the June general election that noticed the Conservative social gathering eliminate its all round the vast majority in Parliament, a new e book has claimed.The 4 most senior figures in her Cupboard – chancellor Philip Hammond, overseas secretary Boris… View On WordPress
- Theresa May was warned by campaign guru Sir Lynton Crosby that her gamble of calling a snap general election carried “a lot of risk”, a leaked memo has revealed.The memo written in April, just days before May announced her surprise decision, said voters did not want the uncertainty an election would cause. The document, obtained by the Mail on Sunday, warned there was a risk the Tory vote share would end up “broadly similar” to that achieved by David Cameron in 2015 when he won a narrow victory, rather than the landslide sought by May.When told about the plan to call the June 8 election by Tory campaign chief Lord Gilbert, according to the newspaper Australian Lynton responded by saying: “I’m not sure that’s a smart idea, mate.”The leaked “Election Strategic Note – April 2017” memo, drawing on focus group research and national polls, opened by warning that it found “there is clearly a lot of risk involved with holding an early election – and there is a real need to nail down the ‘why’ for doing so now”.Voters were “actively seeking to avoid uncertainty and maintain the status quo and yet by calling an election the Conservatives are the ones who are creating uncertainty”.It warned that May’s strong opinion poll leads at the time meant there were “exceptionally high expectations” she would be returned to Number 10 “leading voters to believe that they can vote for the best local MP while still remaining secure in the knowledge that Jeremy Corbyn will not be PM”.But it also said voters were worried about the risk of a hung Parliament creating “chaos over the delivery of Brexit”, the Press Association reported.May lost her Commons majority after calling the election and has been forced to rely on a pact with the Democratic Unionist Party to bolster her position in Parliament.She used a trip to Japan last week to insist that she would stay on as leader and fight the next general election – telling reporters she was “not a quitter” – but opinion polls suggested she should go if the Tories want to remain in office.Labour 43% - Tories 38%A Survation poll for the newspaper put Labour on 43 percent, a five-point lead over the Tories on 38 percent.Some 42 percent of voters said it was “unthinkable” that Mrs May will fight the next election – including 39 percent of Tory supporters – and Mr Corbyn was backed by 40 percent to win the next election, one point ahead of the Prime Minister.A total of 31 percent said the Tories were more likely to win the next election if Mrs May quit, more than double the number who said they were less likely to succeed.Boris Johnson was backed by 19 percent to succeed her – 21 percent among Tory voters – with Jacob Rees-Mogg backed by 9 percent (including 15 percent of Tories) and Philip Hammond on 8 percent (12 percent among Tory voters).:: Survation interviewed 1,046 people online on Thursday and Friday.
- Hacking of state elections systems was ‘more extensive than previously disclosed’ Though Special Counsel Robert Mueller is investigating connections between the Trump campaign and Russia, other aspects of the election—from the way that Russia created a massive propaganda machine to target swing district voters, the hacks into state election systems, and attempts to alter voter rolls—are getting much less attention. Even when it appears that those attempts may have been… View On WordPress
- DOMINIC LAWSON: Dave’s PR campaign to make Tories look caring is causing untold misery DOMINIC LAWSON: Dave’s PR campaign to make Tories look caring is causing untold misery read the article on Home | Mail Online
- Election 2017: DUP agrees 'confidence' deal with Tories
- ??Munipsipal Election. ?Change starts locally! Vote early until November 7th (Election Day). #durham #durhamnc #municipal...
- Election results to the Czech parliament brought a lot of surprises – Veterans Today [Editor’s note:Yes, Europe is undergoing a major movement to the right, this is an ongoing process that has been underway for at least the last 15 years and has accelerated in recent year like a snowball rolling down a hill – picking up size and momentum. The Czech election result follows on the heels of an Austrian election that saw a nationalist right wing victory. The swing to the right has… View On WordPress
Election campaign starts tomorrow but swing to Tories will not oust Blair
Tories to relaunch General Election campaign-"What happened before Manchester ancient history" Forget Dementia Tax, think Brexit-OK with you?
Why does Scotland vote Labour so much?
Looking at the votes cast in Scotland, we can see:
Labour: 1,035,528 votes, 42 seats, with a vote swing of +2.5
Liberal Democrat: 465,471 votes, 11 seats,with a vote swing of -3.7
Scottish National: 491,386 votes, 6 seats, with a vote swing of +2.3
Conservative: 412,855 votes, 1 seat, with a vote swing of +0.9
Labour was clearly the largest party of popular vote and seats, but due to the First Past The Post system it saw the Labour Party in Scotland gaining almost double the seats under this system. If the voting system was truly fair and representative in reference to votes cast, the Labour Party would have gained 24 seats, the Liberal Democrats would have gained around 11 seats, the SNP 12, and the Tories 10 with perhaps the Greens and UKIP picking up one seat a piece.
So, the Tory vote in fact went up in Scotland from 2005, by almost one % point, from 369,388 votes in 2005 to 412,855 votes in 2010.
If you look at the map of the UK as a whole, in seats, Scotland, the North of England, the London area, Wales (and to a lesser extent the West Midlands) all were Labour strong-holds.
I also hear a rumour, that if the North of England didn't vote in the UK Election, the Tories would have had huge majority.
Also worth a look: http://"Why Didn't Scots Vote Tory" on BBC One Scotland yesterday (9th of May).
Is it possible that Jeremy Corbyn could still be prime minister?
The government - i.e the Tories and DUP - have 327 seats between them. It would take only 2 by-election losses for them to become a minority government, and those never last long. Also the DUP and the Tories don't see eye to eye on a lot of issues - the DUP absolutely do not want to see a hard border with Ireland (which would essentially mean we continue to see freedom of movement with the EU, as any EU national could simply go to Ireland first and then travel across the border there), which the Tories' hardliners absolutely will not stand for. Alternatively May could be cannibalised by her own party who are pretty furious that their majority was thrown away for her vanity, which would most likely mean another (ANOTHER) general election.
Corbyn isn t going anywhere. He did the unthinkable - turned what looked like the biggest Conservative landslide since Thatcher into a limping Tory government and gains for the Labour party, despite nearly universal hate campaigns from the media. The smart money s on another election within a year - all he needs to do is keep doing what he s doing and he could well win it.
Which celebrity will win in bennelong tonight?
Alexander has retained the seat.
The swing against him was only 4.5%, which was not as much as the ALP said it would be.
Considering there is always a swing against the sitting member in a by-election, I think it wasn't a bad result for the Libs.
Why was the swing in Scotland to Labour against the Tories?
The Tory vote was up by 0.9% and the Labour vote was up up 2.5%. The Lib lost ground by 3.7%. The swing from the SNP to Labour was 0.1%, however the SNP vote was by 2.3%.
The Scottish seats haven't changed hands at all, that is fact.
But, that of course that being said, the Tory vote in Scotland has gone up, from 15.8% (369,388) in 2005 to 16.7% (412,855) in 2010.
Part of the seat count is down to the current voting system of First Past The Post (FPTP) in the UK Election. Looking at the 2007 Scottish Parliament Vote (where the AMS system is used). for instance, the Tory vote was at 16.6% (0.1 % point below that of their 2010 vote) at 334,743 votes, with the List vote at 13.9% (284,005 votes) which gave the Tories 17 seats total out of 129 seats - far more representative of their vote count.
Worth also noting that the Tory % of vote in Scotland was only a few % points behind the Lib Dems and SNP, in the 2010 General Election.
Doing the maths, if a truly representative voting system was used, the Tories in Scotland should have got around 10 seats of Scotland's 59 - in the 2010 UK General Election.
Also worth a look: http://"Why Didn't Scots Vote Tory" on BBC One Scotland yesterday (9th of May).
Will you vote at the next election?
The next election for me will be the Scottish Independence Referendum. I will be voting, but I'm not telling you how - heh heh.
Next General Election - No, but not for for any big reason. It's just that I have never lived in a place where my vote would make any difference. I lived in a safe Labour seat in the Thatcher / Blair era. Making Frank Dobson's majority 20,001 instead of 20,000 wasn't going to change history was it ?
Now I live in the only Tory (safe) seat in Scotland, a country where just over 400,000 votes give the Tories 1 Westminster seat, and just over a million give labour 41 seats.
(Grrrr. Bah humbug and various other grumpy old man noises.)
EDIT : if there's a UKIP candidate here I will vote.
The Tories Embrace Tony Blair's Ideas The Tories are embracing his ideas.
Tories ‘circle the wagons’ against plot to oust Theresa May Boris Johnson takes to WhatsApp group to tell MPs voters are ‘fed up with this malarkey’
Moves to oust Blair gather pace
BJP kick-starts election campaign
PWF kick-starts election campaign
Vaccination campaign starts tomorrow
Boris Johnson orders Tories to ‘get behind’ Theresa May, adding that the public are ‘fed up’ with plot to oust the PM BORIS Johnson has urged Conservative MPs to support Theresa May after a plot to oust her became public. The foreign secretary posted the message on a private WhatsApp group used by Tory politicians but it was leaked last night. In it he said: “We have JUST HAD AN ELECTION and people are fed up with […]
Vijayakanth kick-starts election campaign
AIADMK kick-starts election campaign
Campaign against ‘popular culture' starts tomorrow
Merkel starts Germany's 'strangest' election campaign German Chancellor Angela Merkel has returned from a three-week Alpine holiday to embark Saturday on what may be the most bizarre election campaign in the country's post-war history.
Paneerselvam kick-starts election campaign in Theni
U.K. Tories Suffer in Election U.K. Tories Suffer in Election
Prime Minister David Cameron's Conservative Party lost ground in local council elections in the U.K., dropping seats to a minor anti-Europe party and the main opposition Labour Party.
Theresa May wants to lead Tories into next election ?I’m not a quitter,’ says UK prime minister ahead of cabinet reshuffle on Monday
May Tries to Unite Tories After Disastrous Election Prime minister retains most of her ministers and appoints party rival Michael Gove to agriculture post.
Tories `had one of their best results among working class at election´ The new battleground at the next election will be among low income voters, researchers said.
What manifesto policies could the Tories run on in the next election that would make them popular?
Inside the Tories' election post-mortem... in a marquee Many worry that unless changes from Eric Pickles' new report are implemented, the party will disappear
May's Tories Told to Prepare for Next Snap Election at Any Time
The Tories weren’t ready for a snap election...that they called
Exit Polls Put Cameron’s Tories Ahead In U.K. Election Exit Polls Put Cameron’s Tories Ahead In U.K. Election
Hammond refuses to endorse May to lead Tories into next election The Chancellor failed four times to back her to be in the top job in 2022.
Tories weren't ready for snap general election, Theresa May says Prime minister suggests there was too much top-down control in campaign that delivered a net loss of 13 seats Theresa May has conceded her party was not ready when she called a snap general election in which the Conservatives lost their majority despite a hefty lead in opinion polls. The prime minister said she had failed to communicate the message she gave on the steps of Downing Street after winning the Tory leadership last year, and that her words about making the country work for everyone “didn’t come through in the election”. Contin
Is Trump's election the first successful presidential election campaign with a female campaign manager?
From a tweet with over six thousand retweets, also retweeted by Nazí Paikidze, International Master (IM) and Woman Grandmaster (WGM):
The first woman in American history to successfully manage a ...
Did the candidacy of Ross Perot swing the 1992 presidential election?
Reading the Wikipedia article on the 1992 presidential candidacy of Ross Perot, one would get the impression that it made no difference to the outcome of the election.
However, after looking at the numbers myself, I thought it was pretty clear that if Perot had not been in the election, Bush would have probably won Colorado, Ohio, Tennessee, Washington, Wisconsin, Nevada, New Hampshire, Iowa, Georgia and New Jersey. This would have been 105 electoral votes, enough to give Bush a narrow victory. Pennsylvania would have become close, as well.
Was there any attempt to carefully poll Perot voters in those states to determine if Bush actually would have won those states, such as New Jersey?
For example, to take New Jersey as the pivotal example, Clinton won by 80,000 votes and Perot won 520,000 votes in New Jersey. Therefore, if the Perot voters had split 310 to 210 for Bush in New Jersey, then Bush would have won New Jersey. Has a poll been done to determine this?
Some commenters seem to have the idea that Perot was mostly supported by Democratic voters. This seems to be some kind of modern revisionism. I well remember the 1992 election and Perot was getting most of his support from conservative voters. Here is a Field poll from 1993 that backs this up for those who are not old enough to remember: As you can see Republican voters dominate Democratic voters in his support base, in some cases by a 2-to-1 ratio. I don't really consider it arguable that Perot candidacy hurt Bush. The question is whether it was enough to have turned the election or not. To answer that question I think we really need poll data from specific states such as New Jersey.
Grammar of the poem “When Tomorrow Starts Without Me”
In When Tomorrow Starts Without Me , there are two sentences which are like this:
And when I thought of worldly things I might miss, come tomorrow.
I thought of you, and when I did, my heart ...
iCloud hacked. MacBook Pro locked. Starts uni tomorrow. Help!
So we went on holiday 3 weeks ago and during the holiday my girlfriend received a notification saying that her iPhone was locked from iCloud. We got around it and changed the password to iCloud. ...
Can I rez PAD Campaign before my turn starts?
PAD Campaign is an Asset that reads:
Gain 1 [Credit] when your turn begins.
Am I allowed to rez it (or other similar Assets such as Adonis Campaign) before the start of my turn so I can benefit ...
Is there a recognised soteriology that combines selective election for some and general election for everyone else?
Are there any Christian groups or denominations that hold a belief in selective election to salvation, in that some individuals are specifically and irresistibly called (Noah, Moses, 12 desciples, ...
How does our election laws regulate can election Campaign?
Why politician should utilise the internet for their election campaign?
What happens to excess campaign funds after the conclusion of an election?
Which member of an election campaign deals with the media?
Why did the US congress pass the Federal Election Campaign Act in 1972?
What was the presidential election campaign fund in 1971 created for?
What were some of the campaign tactics Democrats and Whigs used in the election of 1840?
well, first they attempted to be very wead. second, they kinda had no dinna. awful
It is customary for a First Lady to avoid participation in a re-election campaign of her husband for President?
The movie the day after tomorrow starts out on which continent?
Jill is getting ready to push little Frank in his swing She pulls Frank back as high as she can and then releases the swing What is the initial transfer of energy that accelerates the swing when she?
How can third party candidates swing an election in a two party system?
Who was the only presidential candidate in 1860 presidential election campaign gave speeches Across the Nation?
What was president Coolidge campaign slogan in 1924 president election?
Is Drew Blair related to John Blair?
It doesn't appear that Drew Blair and John Blair were related. John
Blair was one of America's founding fathers and a politician.
Is Patricia Blair related to Linda Blair?
When Pat ties a swing to a branch of an oak tree the seat of the swing is 22in from the ground if the tree grow 8in ayear how far off the ground will the swing seat be in 512 years?
Where can you purchase a canopy swing cover and cushions for a 3 person swing bought at Costco?
If you go to creationsfromthepast.com you will find what you are looking for
What is one way you could test to see if weight on a swing affects how much time it takes for a swing to go back and forth?
- Linda blair's head starts spinning around. La cabeza de Linda Blair comienza a girar alrededor.
- The solicitation of campaign donations from foreign nationals is prohibited by the Federal Election Campaign Act.
- George Hunter has engaged the council in a campaign to oust Alex Longshadow from the position of chief with a no-confidence vote. George Hunter ha fomentado en el Consejo una campaña para expulsar a Alex Longshadow de su posición de jefe con una moción de censura.
- Only 18 electoral votes, but this is where Indies may swing the national election.
- More campaign dollars and a louder megaphone are by themselves not enough to win swing states.
- election campaign campaña electoral
- Tomorrow he starts at the barber's. Pero a partir de mañana irá a trabajar con el barbero.
- an aggressive election campaign
- an election/campaign rally
- The solution to the puzzle may be to admit that the GOP has forfeited 2012 before the general election even starts.
Election commission may disclose Gujarat Election dates by tomorrow | Vtv News - Election commission may disclose Gujarat Election dates by tomorrow. Download VTV Gujarati News App at VTV Gujarati News Channel ...
Ruth Davidson and Scotland saved the Tories: Britons call for Ruth Davidson to oust May - RUTH Davidson has been tipped for Tory party leader as the Conservatives reeled from a drubbing in the 2017 election results which has seen the question ...
Senior tories back pro-brexit campaign group's plans to end low-skilled migration - Senior tories back pro-brexit campaign group's plans to end low-skilled migration Senior Conservatives are backing a report calling for an end to low-skilled ...
Bitcoin Breaks 19,000! CME Futures Starts Tomorrow, ICO Head Start | Passive Profits Ep 112 - I caught on film bitcoin breaking through a massive wall at 19000 earlier as tomorrow the CME futures begin trading. I also introduce ICO Head Start and finally help out Aunt Peg as she's...
Sabrina Carpenter - Tomorrow Starts Today (Andi Mack Theme Song) (Official Video) - Andi (Peyton Elizabeth Lee) takes a walk down memory lane from season 1 of Andi Mack. Vocals by Sabrina Carpenter Check out this playlist for more Andi ...
Buckley v. Valeo: Buckley v. Valeo, 424 US 1 is a US constitutional law Supreme Court case on campaign finance. A majority of judges held that limits on election spending in the Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971 §608 are unconstitutional.
Irish general election, 1713: The Irish general election, 1713 returned members to serve in the House of Commons. The election took place during a high-point for party politics in Ireland, and saw heavy losses for the Tories and the emergence of a Whiggish majority in the commons.
Val-d'Oust: Val d'Oust is a commune in the Morbihan department of western France, named after the river Oust. Le Roc-Saint-André is the municipal seat.
Val d'Oust: Val d'Oust is a commune in the Morbihan department of western France, named after the river Oust. Le Roc-Saint-André is the municipal seat.
Alastair Campbell: Alastair John Campbell is a British journalist, broadcaster, political aide and author, best known for his work as Tony Blair's spokesman and campaign director, followed by Downing Street Press Secretary, for Labour Prime Minister Tony Blair.
Peoples' Democratic Party election campaign, June 2015: The Peoples' Democratic Party election campaign of June 2015 was the official election campaign of the Peoples' Democratic Party for the June 2015 general election in Turkey. the campaign was dominated by the party's co-leader Selahattin Demirtaş.
United States Senate election in California, 1950: The 1950 United States Senate election in California followed a campaign characterized by accusations and name-calling. Republican Richard Nixon defeated Democrat Helen Gahagan Douglas, after Democratic incumbent Sheridan Downey withdrew during the primary election campaign.
United Kingdom general election, 1832: The 1832 United Kingdom general election, the first after the Reform Act, saw the Whigs win a large majority, with the Tories winning less than 30% of the vote.
Lance Price: Lance Price is a British writer, journalist and political commentator. He was a journalist for the BBC from 1981 to 1998, then became special adviser to Prime Minister Tony Blair, eventually assuming the role of Director of Communications for the Labour Party, coordinating the Labour Party election campaign of 2001.
Stephanie Cutter: Stephanie Cutter is an American political consultant. She served as Deputy Campaign Manager for President Barack Obama's 2012 re-election campaign, and has previously worked in campaign and communications roles for other Democrats including Ted Kennedy, John Kerry and Michelle Obama.
In 2011 the British, along with the United States and France, once again took up the campaign to oust...: In 2011 the British, along with the United States and France, once again took up the campaign to oust Qaddafi, just as they had done with Iraqi President Saddam Hussein in 2003, with a bombing campaign launched under theguise of establishing a “no-fly zone”. The UK Parliament overwhelmingly endorsed the Libya intervention, by a vote of 557 to 13, on 21 March 2011.The 13 “No” votes included those of Jeremy Corbyn and his long-time political ally and now Shadow Chancellor John McDonnell.FREE DIGITAL DOCUMENT TO DOWNLOAD:
As tomorrow’s election approaches, the news is full of last year’s election. Particularly, both presidential...: As tomorrow’s election approaches, the news is full of last year’s election. Particularly, both presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton and seasoned campaign manager and Democratic National Committee operative Donna Brazile have books out trying to
I'm ready for tomorrow tomorrow starts today: I'm ready for tomorrow tomorrow starts today