Nigel Farage 'to form new political party after Tory disaster' to continue Brexit fight
- Nigel Farage Resigns As Ukip Leader Nigel Farage Resigns As Ukip Leader Nigel Farage today resigned as Ukip leader, claiming he wanted his life back. The MEP, who has been one of the country’s most recognisible Eurosceptic figures over the past ten years, made the announcement at a press conference in Central London. Farage, who famously ‘unresigned’ as party leader last May, insisted today that this time his resignation was… View On WordPress
- FARAGE: BREXIT BETRAYAL IS NOW UK GOVERNMENT POLICYFARAGE: BREXIT BETRAYAL IS NOW GOVERNMENT POLICY
Nigel reacts furiously to government’s announcement on customs union.
Brexit Leader Nigel Farage has laid into the government’s position on the customs union that will mean the UK limited and stuck inside the same system for years to come after Brexit in 2019.
The plan, which was championed by Remainer Philip Hammond, will see…View On WordPress
- My dad’s level of education was zilch. He did an adult numeracy and literacy course a while back because he missed so much school through illness. Besides, this was in the days when schools were more concerned about teaching Bible verses than they were about preparing you for the world. But he didn’t vote for Brexit. Know why? Because he listened to people around him. Because he paid attention to the news. Because you don’t need a great education to know that Nigel Farage is untrustworthy. I don’t care what the statistics appear to show (of course, they can be manipulated however you want). Many Brexiteers in the Tory party have been privately educated and have studied at Oxford or Cambridge. Many people who made left-wing arguments for Brexit had clearly been reading up on their Marx and Engels. The most visible proponents for Brexit were highly educated. Being uninformed about politics is a choice. Choosing to believe an asshat like Farage over a cross-party group of Remain MPs is a choice. Choosing to assume the worst of EU migrants is a choice. Everyone who voted for Brexit was exposed to at least some of the counter-arguments. They chose to dismiss them. Stop making excuses for the way people vote - they don’t want you to, anyway. So all this bollocks about Brexit voters being “less educated” is not actually helpful. And it isn’t accurate either.
- Nigel Farage knows that #Brexit is based on LIES and it’s a total disaster, and is using to blame everyone else for it#FarageOnLBC pic.twitter/POmPvosDH2 — BluKIP Nonsense ❄ October 31, 2017
- Caller tells Nigel Farage he has one question Farage can’t answer… and he can’t…#Brexit #UKIP #StopBrexit— Brexit Common Sense! (@UKIPcorruption) September 3, 2017
- [26-09] This American called Nigel Farage Brexit leader. When did Brexit become a party? #HatePreacher #RoyMoore #Brexit…
- [03-08] UKIP’s interim leader on Nigel Farage, Brexit and the future of the party
- [20-08] Nigel Farage only likes democracy if he's winning
Farage is such a loser!
#Brexit #GenerationVote #UKIP
- [30-08] (6/24/16) Nigel Farage "allegedly" ?applies for (and is denied) German citizenship, day after #Brexit Referendum. (Farage's w
- [27-09] Around 60% of the whole Tory party apparatus is Remain. We need a new rightwing political party in Britain. #Brexit…
- [20-09] My speech at #LDConf on Brexit. The @LibDems will continue to lead the fight against this disaster - it is time for…
- [20-09] My speech at #LDConf on Brexit. The @LibDems will continue to lead the fight against this disaster - it is time for an
- [06-10] @SocialistVoice Well, the Tory BBC #bbcqt has to fill Nigel Farage's regular spot somehow!
- [11-08] Tory Ministers Secretly Support Creating New Anti-Brexit Political Party, Claims Former Government Aide
- [06-08] Non-global Farage with some of his non-global foreign friends.
Nigel Farage, working hard to sell #Brexit Britain
- [04-10] #TheresaMay can't escape #Brexit Business say it'll be disaster. It undermines anything Tory party say on #corbyn & ec
- [22-09] I hope #c4news actually interviews people other than Nigel Farage and nodding Tory heads #FlorenceSpeech
- [02-10] @NadineDorries #Labour if elected will be a disaster, but it will a disaster of your own making. Your Party is becoming irrelevant. #Tory
- [07-08] #brexit #farage Given the comments of Wlber Ross Nigel's best mate Trump has shown himself not to be trusted on Brexit.?
- [01-10] #Racists nearly killed #Ukip, but we live to fight our most important battle - #Farage. Yeah Nigel, you keep workin…
- [15-08] Brexit campaign group backed by Nigel Farage is trying to deselect Philip Hammond and Amber Rudd
- [21-08] Daniel Craig to return as James Bond after failing to win role of Nigel Farage in Brexit movie
- [05-08] Nigel Farage calls for second referendum on #Brexit
- [19-08] Me whenever I have the displeasure of seeing Nigel Farage get yet more airtime #brexit #eu
- [11-10] #Britain - #Brexit | #TheresaMay
... which led to this from Nigel Farage:
- [07-08] Some interesting information about Nigel Farage.
- [30-09] Brexit architect Nigel Farage lauds Trump, Bannon in speech at Davenport Grand Hotel
#Brexit #UKIP #Fascist
- [21-08] When Nigel Farage goes to jail, where should it be? Pls RT for larger sample. #Brexit
- [04-08] Now all about one mans dream, "Nigel Farage", to pull Europe apart. #brexit
- [19-09] Is Brexit the answer to immigration? Apparently not.... and Nigel Farage knows it.
- [11-11] Retweeted Nigel Farage (@Nigel_Farage):Lest we forget. #ArmisticeDay
- [14-11] Nigel Farage questions Roy Moore's sexual assault allegations
Nigel Farage 'to form new political party after Tory disaster' to continue Brexit fight
Brexit: Is Nigel Farage The Fisherman's Friend?
The last remaining fisherman in Scotland's "Local Hero" village explains why he is backing a Brexit.
Nigel Farage to Appear at Trump Rally to Talk Brexit
He is to tell the crowd that 'I've been part of a political revolution in the United Kingdom.'
Notable & Quotable: Nigel Farage on Brexit and Trump
Notable & Quotable: Nigel Farage on Brexit and Trump
‘I am very, very optimistic now for the West.’
Brexit Campaigner Nigel Farage to Host Radio Show
The ex-UKIP leader has positioned himself as a commentator on the populist trends sweeping global politics.
UKIP Leader Nigel Farage At Brexit: The Movie Premiere
The documentary is the brainchild of libertarian filmmaker Martin Durkin and his production company WagTV.
Nigel Farage Resigns as UKIP Leader After Brexit Vote
Nigel Farage Resigns as UKIP Leader After Brexit Vote
Nigel Farage will stand down as leader of the UK Independence Party, saying he has nothing left to do now that Britain has voted to leave the European Union.
How Nigel Farage Humiliated Britain's Political Class
Nigel Farage’s UKIP has rocked Britain by beating the mainstream parties at the ballot box
Catalonia crackdown a foretaste of EU political suppression" - Nigel Farage MEP
Remain campaigners who handed out EU flags as Last Night of the Proms 'in denial over Brexit', Nigel Farage says
Nigel Farage accused music fans who waved EU flags at the Last Night of the Proms as being “in denial about Brexit”. Pro-EU activists said they handed out 7,000 free gold and blue flags to concert-goers as they arrived at the Royal Albert Hall on Saturday. The former UKIP leader insisted those who took part in the demo, which was paid for using cash from a successful crowdfunding campaign, made the event “all about them”. He told the Guardian: “These people are still in denial over the referendum result. They are trying to make it all
UK Independence Party Leader Nigel Farage Defeated in UK Election
Ukip leader Nigel Farage called for electoral reform after losing his seat
UK Independence Party Rejects Resignation of its Leader, Nigel Farage
The Ukip leader resigned last Friday after failing to win a seat in the general election.
Do MEPs think Nigel Farage is valued for money as an MEP?
Has Nigel Farage made a statement regarding his MEP penson?
Here's a cartoon depicting a fictional interview with MEP Nigel Farage.
Interviewer: "Today on Brexit Talk I'm joined by Nigel Farage to discuss the Brexit Bill. Nigel, how much should we pay?"
Farage: "Zero. Sweet F.A. Not a bean. We owe them nothing! We want nothing from them, so they should get nothing from us."
I: "So I assume, therefore, that you'd be willing to forego your MEP's pension?"
F: "Let's talk about immigration."
Has the real Nigel Farage made a statement regarding his own MEP pension?
Is the cartoon a fair or unfair representation of his position?
Jumping political party OK after being elected by people into a party?
Is it permissible for an elected independent candidate or elected representative of a political party to switch his party he is elected from to a more politically advantageous party at his own will ? Is it his right to do so after his election?
Is not a fresh re-election process mandatory? Is change of political party not a betrayal of trust reposed by the electorate in a leader or party he represents in a democratic setup?
What is the practice in leading democracies of the world? Are these written into the Constitution e.g., in the Representation of Peoples' act?
EDIT1 A simple mathematical model would not be out of place. All activities on a political sphere S are built upon two independent parameters p,q where p can symbolize the party and q the elected individual.
By choosing a particular binding function q=f(p) the people can arrest arbitrary modalities of q to freely move on S to be along a constrained functioning curve or orbit.
By a people's political contract, if q is chosen by the people for p and then a change of f(p,q) occurs then it has lost its previous sense of direction of the locus of its previous orbit. The new trajectory can even intersect squarely with the previous one.The elected q laughs all the way with his new self-issued valid passport of election with full impunity in his empowered hands. The name of the beneficiary has been conveniently erased and and a new name inserted on a check that had been temporarily rendered blank before the desired edit. The electing people are taken in for a .. not so jolly ride into a maneuver over which they have no control until the next elections come around.
The Art of political lying by Jonathan Swift exists even today this way in a modern appearance in several democracies.
If q wishes to change party in a proper procedural system then he/she cannot be allowed do so by a virtue of a vote gained from a different party. He/she should get re-elected by the electorate affirming their unequivocal assent for a new situation or policy properly stated or expounded before them. Then only the power of people in a democracy run by the people can be in proper effect for the people.
Should n't there be a more democratic Rule of Law against it? Or a Constitutional amendment ?
Words for political without party affiliation?
I'm struggling to find the right word to describe a campaign I'm starting.
I want to influence public policy around an agenda in a party neutral manner.
Apolitical and non-political feel wrong. The ...
Is there a “-nym” word for the members of a political party?
In an answer to a previous question, I referred to "tea-partiers" as the demonym for members of the Tea Party in US politics.
But I know that's not right; demonym describes the name of the ...
member of a political party [closed]
Is there an expression that means a member of a political party, who
often comments rashly in a way that contradicts the party line?
I'd appreciate your help.
What is the difference between the Tory party the labor party and the Conservative party in Britain?
What political party in America was formed to fight the spread of slavery?
What political party did American farmers form in the 1890?
What political party did Alexander hamiltons followers form?
Which was a position of the original Tory party?
The Tory party in Britain was made up primarily of?
Who made up the majority of the early Tory Party?
Which of the following is not a form of political participation A. listening to the news B. supporting a citizen movement C. voting or D. joining a party?
Why British electoral system is defended by Tory party?
Can one launch a new political party by altering the capitalization of the first letter of an existing party name such as Republican party to the republican party?
If the Speaker of the House wanted to make sure the members of hisher political party were voting according to the wished of the party who might be asked to get the party members in line?
Which political party lost its influence after the 1800 political revolution?
In a two-party political system what is the term for the moment when the groups that make up each party are rearranged?
Since 1968 the political party in power for the longest period of time consecutively has been this party?
What was the name of the political party formed by Alexander Hamilton and what were the five beliefs of the party?
Which political party is considered the majority party in the current congress?
unicorns with machine guns
What political party was a splinter of the Republican Party in the early 1900s?
What major political party was born in Germany after world war 1 and what did the party believe?
- Can I also apologise to President Van Rompuy for the disgraceful performance of Nigel Farage. También quiero pedirle disculpas al Presidente Van Rompuy por la lamentable actuación de Nigel Farage.
- He may not have a functioning party to speak of, but Nigel Farage seems to have found himself at the head of a movement.
- Nigel Farage to replace Trevor Colman as a member of the INTA Committee. Nigel Farage en lugar de Trevor Colman como miembro de la Comisión INTA.
- The Nigel Farage bombast, it has to be said, did add to the gaiety of the Irish nation for a while, but of course the contempt that he holds for Irish democracy oozed from every pore of his body here today. Hay que decir que la grandilocuencia del señor Farage hizo un servicio a la alegría de la nación irlandesa por un tiempo, pero hoy se ha visto que el desprecio que siente por la democracia irlandesa le brotaba por todos los poros de su cuerpo.
- Jean-Pierre Fabre finally broke away from UFC to form a new political party, Alliance Nationale pour le Changement (ANC). Jean Pierre Fabre finalmente se apartó de la UFC para formar un nuevo partido político, la Alliance Nationale pour le Changement (ANC).
- The political implications are clear—but the battle lines about to form are likely to defy party lines.
- In return, the political establishment, be it Labour or Tory, has only asked for more.
Nigel Farage Blasts EU Political Elite for Undermining BREXIT - Nigel Farage Blasts EU Political Elite for Undermining BREXIT; NIGEL Farage delivered a bullish speech proclaiming British politics has ... The EU is bigger than ...
Nigel Farage: Media is inaccurate about Sweden's migrant disaster. - Nigel Farage: Media is inaccurate about Sweden's migrant disaster. media is incorrect about Sweden's migrant disaster Subscribe & More Videos: ...
NIGEL FARAGE: BREXIT BEGOT TRUMP - Most people in Britain follow the lead of the US, but at a recent event sponsored by LibertyNation before a packed house in Washington, Nigel Farage ...
The Moment Nigel Farage Realised He'd Won The BREXIT Referendum -
UKIP Nigel Farage Hosts LBC - The Optimism In BREXIT - Send In-Stream Donations - My Vidme Channel: FUND MY CHANNEL: Become A Patron ...
Theresa May's Brexit 'deal or no deal' --
City banks warn of Brexit job moves --
How tea-maker brewed a Brexit bonanza --
Post-Brexit trade --
Florian Philippot: Florian Philippot is a French politician and Member of the European Parliament from France. He is president of the French political party Patriotes, ad member of the same European party as Nigel Farage since octobre 2017.
Nigel Farage: Nigel Paul Farage is a British politician, broadcaster and political analyst who was the leader of the UK Independence Party from 2006 to 2009 and again from 2010 to 2016. Since 1999 he has been an MEP for South East England. He co-chairs the Europe of Freedom and Direct Democracy group.
Meet the Ukippers: Meet the Ukippers is a British documentary that first aired on BBC Two on 22 February 2015. The film follows the activities of the UK Independence Party in South Thanet, a constituency in South East England which had selected party leader Nigel Farage to contest the 2015 general election.
UK Independence Party leadership election, September 2016: The September 2016 UK Independence Party leadership election was triggered after Nigel Farage, the leader of the UK Independence Party, announced on 4 July 2016, following the Leave result in the UK referendum on EU membership, that he would step down when a new leader took office.
Phillip Broughton: Phillip Broughton is a British politician who stood for the UK Independence Party in Hartlepool at the 2015 General Election. In July 2016, he announced that he is running to be leader of UKIP in the UK Independence Party leadership election, 2016 following the resignation of Nigel Farage.
THE BREXIT AUTHORITY LTD
78 Montgomery Street, Edinburgh, Lothian, Scotland, EH7 5JA
WE CONTINUE (DIGITAL) LTD
36 Strathmore Ave, Dunblane, United Kingdom, FK15 9HX
TORY TAVERNS LIMITED
21 - 43 Newfield Place, Rutherglen, Glasgow, Scotland, G73 1HQ
PARTY PARTY (KILSYTH) LIMITED
22 Backbrae Street, Kilsyth, Glasgow, Lanarkshire, G65 0NH
DISASTER RESTORATION (SCOTLAND) LTD.
20 Anderson Street, Airdrie, Lanarkshire, ML6 0AA
CLIMATE CHANGE DISASTER RELIEF
16 Titchfield Street, Galston, Ayrshire, KA1 1PH
GRAMPIAN DISASTER RESTORATION LIMITED
1 Old Wester Echt Cottages, Dunecht, Westhill, Aberdeenshire, Scotland, AB32 7DR
DISASTER RELIEF FUND (DUNDEE)
Whitehall House, 33 Yeaman Shore, Dundee, DD1 4BJ
POLITICAL AGILITY LTD
101 Rose Street South Lane, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH2 3JG
POLITICAL PRESS LTD.
Flat 3/1 9 West Street, Paisley, Renfrewshire, United Kingdom, PA1 2UJ
CALEDONIAN POLITICAL MEDIA LTD
Andrew Hardie, 2 Blenheim Court, Penicuik, Midlothian, Scotland, EH26 0LW
#Brexit legend Nigel Farage has challenged Michel Barnier to a showdown.
Nigel Farage has written to...: #Brexit legend Nigel Farage has challenged Michel Barnier to a showdown.Nigel Farage has written to the EU’s Chief Negotiator Michel Barnier requesting a meeting after the Brussels bigwig met with the likes of Nick Clegg and Ken Clarke...(See article for further details) courtesy of and ©2017 leave.eu (Official)REGISTER OR BECOME A MEMBER OF LEAVE.EUBy registering your support, you will receive regular updates and news; #BrexitMEANSBrexit #ChangeBritain #UKLeaveEUCampaign #Brexit #LeaveEU #WestMonster #EUReferendum #BetterOffOut #BrexitBritain? #GlobalBritain?? #Remoaners? #UKPopulation #Immigration #Migration #MigrationCrisis #SingleMarket #CustomsUnion #FreedomofMovement #CleanBrexit #NODealBrexit #RespectTheResult #Parliament #BackBritain #AbolishTheLords #Eurocrats #NigelFarage #UKIP #MichelBarnier #NickClegg #KenClarke
Paradise Papers – Nigel Farage fordert Soros-Untersuchungsausschuss
UKIP-Abgeordneter Nigel Farage ...: Paradise Papers – Nigel Farage fordert Soros-UntersuchungsausschussUKIP-Abgeordneter Nigel Farage hat heute im Europaparlament den Drahtzieher der sogenannten „Paradise Papers“ benannt: Den linken Aktivisten und Devisenspekulanten George Soros. Die deutschen Medien schweigen.