Tory Brexit sabotage: MPs to vote AGAINST Theresa May to help Corbyn cronies topple Brexit
- [04-10] Corbyn has shown his support for his Tory Brexit chums by ruling out a public vote on the final Brexit deal. #Lab17 #S
- [17-08] With #Brexit stalling I can’t believe how incompetent @Theresa_May and her Tory Brexit cronies are. The 48% do not deserve
- [12-09] BREXIT: A dozen Tory MPs warn Theresa May they're ready to rebel over the Brexit Bill / #Brexit #EUwithdrawalbill
- [12-10] #Brexit: Jeremy Corbyn says he would still vote Remain after Theresa May ducked the question.
- [13-08] Theresa May is flying home to Tory chaos as a senior MP threatens to quit over Brexit
#Brexit #MayDUP #StopBrexitNow
- [02-08] There's only one #Brexit, & that is the Brexit of Murdoch, Dacre, Farage & the Tory Right. Corbyn is its eager collabor
- [22-11] Attacking #Corbyn by alleging he is pro-Brexit sabotages the chances of a viable alternative to a pro-Brexit Tory gover
- [10-10] She is hilarious, quite a character really. Theresa May won't say if she'd vote for Brexit now #Brexit #TheresaMay
- [03-08] She convinced Scots to vote for 13 Tory MP's
They take the Tory Whip and will vote for a hard #Brexit, no matter the dire impac
- [13-12] Woman MP reduced to tears by bully boy Tory whip ahead of crucial Brexit vote #brexit #Tories
- [27-09] I no more trust Jeremy Corbyn to sort out Brexit than I do Theresa May. #Corbyn
- [30-09] @jeremycorbyn #Labour got my vote in June, but it was an anti-Tory vote, not a vote for Brexit. Don't assume a vote for La
- [27-09] #labour17 #Corbyn #Brexit
Jeremy Corbyn silenced Brexit debate at Labour conference because he believes Brexit is
- [13-10] @Emmabarnett Showing Her Tory Sympathies Corbyn has mentioned Brexit,you're repeating a Tory Lie and #pmqs is not about making her life easy
- [13-12] @DominicRaab Theresa May's Tory cronies have been trying to sidestep and undermine Parliament since she took power!…
- [30-09] #brexit #labour #tory A Hung Goverment no good for anyone The majority of UK people did not vote tory The DUP holds…
- [11-08] @OwenJones84 Who cares? #Brexit is brexit. There is no socialist paradise brexit. It will be the same as Tory brexit.
- [03-08] Remember @RuthDavidsonMSP told you to vote Tory & avoid #Indyref,
YOU had a choice. Is this Tory Brexit Shambles, star
- [21-09] Which party you vote the next general election? #bbcqt Question Time #totp
Labour Theresa May Libdems Jeremy Corbyn Vince Cable SNP UK Tory
- [22-12] Corbyn’s Labour backs #Brexit. If you support #Labour but oppose #Brexit, will you vote for an alternative pro-Remain part
- [07-12] BREXIT GLOOM: Theresa May faces Brexit race against time as 'plot to oust her' mounts / #Brexit #StopBrexit
- [07-12] BREXIT CHAOS: Theresa May's handling of Brexit is pitiful: Mirror Politics morning briefing / #Brexit #StopBrexit
- [22-08] Theresa May's team reveals more Brexit plans, covering goods and information via @Brexit
- [23-07] 15 Tory MPs 'sign no confidence letter in Theresa May' #brexit #indyref
- [19-08] Theresa May is understood to be outlining a more detailed Brexit vision next week via @Brexit
- [28-09] @PickardJE @williamjordann This is not #Corbyn support, though. #Labour was the de facto anti-#Brexit vote, despite Corbyn’s p
- [27-08] Labour wants to sabotage #Brexit as well as prop up a #Venezuelan dictatorship of wealthy elites #Brexit
- [20-09] Brilliant - “The source of sabotage is those Tories who now prefer the idea of Brexit to the real thing.” #brexit
- [27-09] Can't see anyone singing 'Oh Theresa May, oh Theresa May' at #Tory party conference somehow! #Corbyn way more popular than she'll ever be!
- [22-08] ....not vote of approval for Corbyn, an attempt to stop Tories. Didn't expect Corbyn to side with her!!! #brexit .
- [04-10] Theresa May was interrupted in criticising #Corbyn on misogyny by a male Tory humiliating her. So there’s irony....you were saying Theresa..
- [08-01] Can you get Corbyn to say it or on the day of the vote labour will enable Tory Brexiters????? #KeirStarmer…
- [13-01] Corbyn's #Brexit policy biggest barrier to staying in single market, says Labour MP: - Corbyn's…
- Theresa May to reprimand warring Tory MPs as Brexit splits cabinet Prime Minister Theresa May will reprimand feuding Tory MPs for leaking and briefing against one another, Downing Street has said. A civil war is alleged to have broken out in the party over Brexit. May’s spokesperson said she would use a meeting on Tuesday to remind her deputies that they should be “having discussions of government policy in private,” according to the Independent. The… View On WordPress
- Labour in Brexit chaos as senior MP vows to defy Jeremy Corbyn’s order to vote against Repeal BillLabour MPs have been warned that following Jeremy Corbyn’s orders and voting against a key piece of Brexit legislation risks plunging the country into chaos. Caroline Flint, a Labour MP and a former Europe minister, said she will not adhere to the three-line-whip imposed by Mr Corbyn as she urged her colleagues not to try and “kill” the European Union (Withdrawal) Bill. MPs are due to vote on the…View On WordPress
- Back Brexit or get Corbyn, Damian Green tells Tory rebelsTheresa May is urgently moving to head off a major rebellion over her Brexit plans as pro-EU Tory MPs prepare to join Labour’s attempt to derail a key part of her withdrawal bill. Damian Green, the Prime Minister’s de facto deputy, warns in The Telegraph that Conservative Europhiles must unite behind the Government’s plans or risk handing power to Jeremy Corbyn. Separately Mrs May said that…View On WordPress
- Tim Farron: Theresa May and Jeremy Corbyn are cowards over Brexit via @PoliticsHome#Brexit #LibDems #StopBrexit UKIP Nonsense ❄ (@UKIPNFKN) September 19, 2017via Twitter
- Jeremy Corbyn spared embarrassment as Momentum head off Brexit vote at Labour conference#Brexit #Lab17 #LabourParty UKIP Nonsense ❄ (@UKIPNFKN) September 24, 2017via Twitter
- Hung parliament but there’s fight in the old dog yet as UK Prime Minister fights for Tories and not UK Then you ask what my problem is with Theresa May. Even when the people have spoken!!! So, this hag called for a snap election envisaging a landslide victory that would bring her as close to single rule as possible. What actually happened was that the people sat up and said NO! An overwhelming 72% of young people between the ages of 18-25 came out to vote! And since they mostly did not all go to Eton or have cash reserves in tax-exempt countries, I’m guessing they mostly voted against the Tories. Voting results as they stood at noon today, 9th June, courtesy – Guardian (.theguardian) End result of which is that her Sauron-esque master plan backfired. Tremendously. Now we are hearing words like hung parliament instead of strong parliament, and mudslide intead of land slide. All of which has got me out here like: In. Your. Face witch! Once again, the UK showed the US their superior reasoning and ability to vote for the greater good. We already messed up with Brexit, we were not about to do it again with a general election – moreso one for a woman we never even voted for in the first place! We asked for the pig-shagger, not this omnishambles of a woman!But, as with all true dictators, she was not about to let go of power that easily. So, she entered talks with the DUP all night to strike up a partnership deal. This is the democratic Uninists – the people most concerned with pushing for a hard Brexit. The hard Brexit Theresa swore up and down that she was not in favour of. This hatchet-faced liar here. A DUP source has since said: “We want there to be a government. We have worked well with May. The alternative is intolerable. For as long as Corbyn leads Labour, we will ensure there’s a Tory PM.”Ms May is currently in a meeting with Her Majesty the Queen to confirm that a deal is in place and to seek permission to continue the premiership with the partnership of the DUP. The unmitigated bastards.The country has spoken and yet the Tories want to drag us with them. Let’s see how this will end. In the meantime, BIG UP ON YOURSELF, UNCLE JEZZA!!! ?????? Jeremy Corbyn defied the odds and helped swing the nation from the depths of certain despair!
- Bogus: Theresa May [Image: Jack Taylor via Getty Images]. Why do you think Theresa May has been misleading us about this?To artificially inflate migration statistics and thereby boost support for Brexit?To increase racial tensions and the “us and them” mentality that helps the Tory “divide and rule” agenda? Both? Or something else? Theresa May faces being hauled before Parliament to publicly… View On WordPress
- Theresa May is understood to be outlining a more detailed Brexit vision next week via @Brexit#Brexit #Economy BluKIP Nonsense ❄ (@UKIPNFKN) August 19, 2017via Twitter
Tory Brexit sabotage: MPs to vote AGAINST Theresa May to help Corbyn cronies topple Brexit
So way should we leave the EU? Therese May didn't secure a mandate in the elections to leave the single market.?
do we have to keep doing this, I voted to remain by the way.
It wasn't a vote on Brexit, Corbyn also said Brexit should/is going ahead, according to your reasonoing, you could say 80% of people voted for Brexit, since Labour and Tory achieved about 80%
Ms Sturgeon and her 'taking another vote on a UK split' - so she gets a stay together vote, again, what then. So she gets a leave, break?
It looks like self-harmers have taken over the UK. Tory cutters and Tory brexiters. And now another attempt at an internal divorce petition.
If her new one isn't really democratic in the sense that more than 50% of the total Scottish electorate votes to quit the UK, then it will cause an additional and similar layer of chaos to that of Brexit.
Independence needs to be clear, not a fudge. People should be enthusiastic about it. Minority vote independence (as with Brexit) causes unending internal strife and makes everyone sullenly work to rule.
Current Events: Who are you voting for in the election?
Well, you can vote Tory as those are the kinds of things they say they are working on this time. Though they'll perhaps deliver not even 1/4 of it.
My area would elect a weed-covered gravestone if they said it was the tory candidate, so it doesn't matter. I ought to vote Lib Dem as I don't like the implementation of Brexit, but there are other issues which they don't have workable ideas about and their voters don't stick with the party.
Will Britain be able to get a "hard Brexit"? Or will it be blocked?
Obviously Britain voted to leave the EU on 23 June. However, some remainer politicians are trying to either keep us in the single-market ("soft Brexit") or stop Brexit all together.
Will Brexit be blocked? Or in other words: what are the chances of Brexit being blocked?
If the Supreme Court rules that...
Lords vote 'll empower Commons MPs to vote for brexit amendment.Is empowerment just right,when Corbyn say,Scotland to have 2nd referendum?
Should we English import in more Europeans instead?
Well, not even the English think England worth living in:
'Record number of Britons living abroad'
'Britain is the biggest exporter of people in the EU'
'More Britons can't afford to get the hell out of here'
As for importing Europeans, what's the point in that?
All the p*ssing and moaning about Poles proves even England's fellow Europeans aren't welcome:
'English villages are full of ‘bitterness, anger, hatred and suspicion’ says Midsomer writer'
'Brexit: Racist abuse in UK growing since vote to leave EU'
'Brexit fallout: Anti-migrant attacks surge in the UK'
'This isn't “Brexit racism.” It's British racism'
'Yes, we love Polish plumbers, but how many MORE does Britain need?'
'Polish Community In Britain Targeted After Brexit Vote'
'Anti-Polish attacks shot up after the UK's Brexit vote'
'Polish media in UK shocked by post-Brexit hate crimes'
'Poland 'shocked' by xenophobic abuse of Poles in UK'
10-01 10:22 - 'A lot of people on / uk seem to CLAIM to support our boy CORBYN but if you support him then you need to support BREXIT and SOCIALISM if not then go vote capitalist EU loving TORY. / The fact is MAY is a REMAIN...' by /u/dennisthewhatever r
Tory MPs advise Theresa May not to increase Brexit exit payment Downing Street rejects claims PM was ready to double UK divorce bill offer to €40bn
Tory rebels urge Theresa May to form cross-party alliance for soft Brexit Backbenchers who defeated government last week believe PM should reach out to Labour MPs and face down hard BrexitersConservative backbench rebels who defeated the government last week are urging Theresa May to reach out to Labour MPs and form a cross-party alliance for a soft Brexit.A..
Boris Johnson tops poll of Tory activists to be next party leader despite calls for Theresa May to sack him over Brexit meddling BORIS Johnson has surged back to the top of the rankings for who Tory activists want to be their next leader despite calls for Theresa May to sack him over his Brexit meddling. The Foreign Secretary leads the monthly ConservativeHome survey on 21 per cent as Jacob Rees Mogg sits in second place on 15, […]
Theresa May faces Tory backlash over putting Brexit date in EU withdrawal bill as debate starts - Politics live Rolling coverage of the day’s political developments as they happen, including MPs debating and voting on the first day of the EU withdrawal bill’s committee stage 11.07pm) by 316 votes to 296 - a majority of 20. The voting figures are exactly the same as they were in the vote 15 minutes ago.
Theresa May won't say if she'd vote for Brexit now The prime minister dodges questions about how she would vote if there was another EU referendum.
Repeal Bill: MPs set for vote on crucial Brexit legislation in key test for May and Corbyn Both Theresa May and Jeremy Corbyn face key tests this evening with MPs set to vote on the Government’s controversial EU Withdrawal Bill. Labour leader Mr Corbyn has ordered MPs to vote against the legislation, branded a “power grab” by ministers. However senior backbenchers have warned that opposing it would be seen by many constituents, particularly those who voted Leave, as Labour seeking to torpedo Brexit. Meanwhile Theresa May has faced a growing Brexit revolt on Monday as Tory MPs accused ministers of smuggling cuts in workplace rig
David Davis's Brexit vote offer fails to win over Tory rebels Rebels make clear they will not back down after Brexit secretary’s concession of a ‘take it or leave it’ vote on any exit deal A key parliamentary battle over crucial Brexit legislation will recommence in parliament, as Conservative MPs suggested a concession by David Davis to give MPs a “take it or leave it” vote on any exit deal would not be enough to stave off rebellion. Speaking in the House of Commons on Monday, before eight days of debate over the EU withdrawal bill, the Continue reading...
Theresa Maybe? PM refuses to say how she'd vote in another Brexit referendum LONDON (Reuters) - British Prime Minister Theresa May refused to say whether she would vote for Brexit if there was another referendum, repeatedly avoiding giving an answer on an issue that will define Britain's fate for generations to come.
Theresa May silent on how she would vote in second Brexit poll PM risks upsetting both camps in radio interview and reopens issue of EU citizen rights
Theresa May refuses to say if she would vote for Brexit in fresh poll Prime minister repeatedly avoids question during radio phone-in where she struggles to give clear answers on Brexit issues Theresa May has refused to say if she would vote for Brexit if another referendum were held today, saying instead she would have to “weigh up the evidence” before deciding what to do in the current situation. The prime minister, who voted to remain in the EU in last year’s poll, struggled to give clear answers on Brexit issues during an LBC radio phone-in on Tuesday, and admitted there was no plan for what would happ
Philip Stephens: Merkel’s message to Theresa May - Brexit means Brexit We have been here before. Misreading Bonn and later Berlin has been one of the more reliable threads of 44 years of British EU membership
[Bloomberg Business] RT @Brexit: Theresa May is surrounded - plus Monday's other Brexit headlines
So David Davis won't be found in contempt... 10 Tory MPs and one DUP voted that he had complied with resolution on releasing Brexit impact assessments. Rest of Brexit committee (8 opposition MPs) said he hadn't.
Theresa May refuses to say how she would vote in fresh Brexit poll - video In a live radio call-in hosted by Iain Dale on LBC on Tuesday, the prime minister repeatedly avoids answering a question about whether she would vote for Brexit if a new referendum was held. On the subject of
EU nationals living in the UK post-Brexit, May tells a caller that she wants them to stay but
doesn’t give any further details •
Leading Tory rebel rules out last-minute compromise ahead of key Brexit vote - Politics live Rolling coverage of the day’s political developments as they happen, including Theresa May and Jeremy Corbyn at PMQs and MPs debating and voting on the EU withdrawal bill 4.03pm GMT Ed Vaizey , a Conservative, is speaking now. He says clause 9 of the bill was written before the government promised MPs that the withdrawal agreement would be implemented via a withdrawal agreement and implementation bill. But now that that promise has been made, clause 9 and amendment 7 are past their sell-by date. He says that the Oliver Letwin proposal (see
The EU withdrawal bill is making good progress. We're on course to deliver Brexit. We're on course to deliver on the vote of the British people."
Prime Minister of the United Kingdom
@FT: Insurers’ risky Brexit bet. Brexit Briefing is your daily Brexit roundup. Sign up for the email here:…
Why Tory Brexit spells Anarchy for the UK.
Brexit: Why Jeremy Corbyn Could Rescue The In Campaign Britain's pro-EU camp needs the Labour Party leader to sound more enthusiastic.
Corbyn, Farage blast May's Brexit speech
Corbyn prompts confusion over Brexit position Jeremy Corbyn has provoked confusion over Labour's Brexit position by suggesting the UK could remain a member of the EU's single market indefinitely after leaving the bloc.
May and Corbyn woo business in the face of Brexit warnings Prime minister tells CBI’s conference that she is determined to support British business
Settling the Brexit bill and Corbyn vs. bankers
Why did the British people vote to leave the E.U.? What factors led to the Brexit outcome?
Will the UK be better after Brexit or not?
How do I prevent Brexit?
One of the achievements for Plague Inc is preventing Britain from leaving the EU. Occasionally while playing I see a pop up saying that Britain voted for a referendum to leave the EU, so I assume it ...
Origin of “Brexit” and “Grexit”
Everybody knows Grexit is an amalgamation of Greece and exit, which was later adapted into Brexit, but what are the earliest recorded instances of these words? A generation or two down the line people ...
EU citizen's rights in the UK after Brexit
Can the UK realistically back out of Brexit?
Why does the Brexit vote align well with biblical prophecy?
It doesn't.  I have been asked to expand on this short answer. The Bible is not an answer book for everything that happens to and in human societies or to individual human beings. It is the record of Israel's dealings with God and the witness of God's offer of salvation through Jesus Christ. Nothing that I am aware of in the Bible can be applied to the Brexit. Being pattern-seeking creatures, we naturally look to see if there is a pattern to things but sometimes things just happen.
What does Brexit mean?
Brexit is an abbreviation of "British exit", which refers to the
June 23, 2016 referendum by British voters to exit the European
What is the currency of Wales after Brexit?
Brexit has not yet been initiated, or implicated. So, at the moment, there is no change in circumstances.
What is the impact of brexit on US-Britain relationship?
In general, there should be no problem on the relationship. Some trade agreements will be affected, particularly those that are shared with other European countries in the Union.
What are the implications of the British Pound's loss of value post-Brexit?
In June 2016 citizens of the United Kingdom voted to leave the European Union in a process nicknamed Brexit (for British exit). What is the E.U. and what were some of the reasons for British voters' d?
Who are the Cronies of pres marcos?
What actors and actresses appeared in Cronies - 2015?
The cast of Cronies - 2015 includes: Adel Van Donsel as The Store Attendant
What does the word topple mean?
When do cars topple down?
What was Diem's regime topple by?
When did general napoleon topple the directory?
What if a tree topple over and fall on your car will my homeowner ins cover it?
No, homeowners insurance does not provide coverage for automobiles. The vehicle owner will need to file a claim on the comprehensive portion of their automobile insurance
When did the US and Britain invade Italy and topple Mussolini from power?
What Group's covert actions helped to topple governments in Iran and Guatemala?
What causes stomach and chest pains with dizziness and a feeling that you're going to faint or topple over but it passes before you do?
What is tory another name for?
What is Tory touch?
- This correspondance is more than enough to topple him. Esta correspondencia es más que suficiente para deponerlo.
- El periódico publicó un editorial sobre las consecuencias del "brexit". The newspaper ran an editorial on the consequences of Brexit.
- I urge you to vote for this report in its entirety and not be tempted to vote in the split vote.
From Europarl Parallel Corpus - English
- An old tree like that can topple over. Como un viejo árbol que puede derribar todo.
- That man could topple the most repressive of regimes. Ese hombre podría derrocar al régimen más opresivo.
- I could not understand how anyone could actually believe it was possible to topple Communism. Me resultaba incomprensible que alguien pudiera llegar a creer que era posible derribar el comunismo.
- With this document, I can even topple Yagyu. Con este documento, incluso puedo derrocar a Yagyu.
- It'll take a typhoon in Tipperary to topple this. Aprovechará un tifón en Tipperary para derribar esto.
- It was an act of sabotage. Fue un acto de sabotaje.
- Now, Ted Moss and his cronies is up to something. Ahora, Ted Moss y sus compinches está tramando algo.
New Tory Party Chairman would NOW vote Leave in second Brexit vote - and this is why - Brandon Lewis, who campaigned to Remain in the European Union in the lead up to the Brexit vote insisted he would now vote to leave the bloc. Mr Lewis, who was this week appointed as the new...
'STOP,Brexit', ,EU,ready,to,CURB,immigration,to,appease,Theresa,May,,pleads,Nick,Clegg,'STOP Brexit' - STOP,Brexit',-,EU,ready,to,CURB,immigration,to,appease,Theresa,May,,pleads,Nick,Clegg,'STOP Brexit' - EU ready to CURB immigration to appease Theresa May, pleads Nick Clegg.
Corbyn warns shadow cabinet on Brexit vote rebellion - Jeremy Corbyn has warned shadow cabinet ministers not to expect to stay in their jobs if they vote against starting the process of leaving the EU. The Labour leader told ITV it was "impossible"...
Labour leadership: Smith claims Corbyn 'happy' about Brexit vote - Labour leadership candidate Owen Smith has claimed Jeremy Corbyn was "happy" about the UK voting to leave the EU. Speaking during a sometimes ...
Jeremy Corbyn rules out second Brexit vote NOW - but DODGES questions about future stance - LABOUR leader Jeremy Corbyn denied his party would support calls for a second Brexit vote, but refused to rule out doing so in the future. Mr Corbyn said his party was not seeking a new Brexit...
Brexit: The Movie: Brexit: The Movie is a 2016 British documentary film written and directed by Martin Durkin, advocating for the withdrawal of the United Kingdom from the European Union, commonly called Brexit.
Brexit: Brexit is the prospective withdrawal of the United Kingdom from the European Union.
In a referendum on 23 June 2016, 51.9% of the participating UK electorate voted to leave the EU.
Chris Camillo: Chris Camillo is an American author, investor and entrepreneur, he is the founder and CEO of TickerTags, a social data intelligence company, known for predicting the brexit result in 2016.
Joe Innes & The Cavalcade: Joe Innes is a British singer and songwriter from London who plays solo and with his band The Cavalcade, a post-Brexit indie band that has been compared to Jeffrey Lewis, Bright Eyes and The Decemberists.
Jon Worth: Jon Worth is a political blogger, journalist, editor and a relatively early expert on EU affairs in the Internet who regularly writes about EU policy, Brexit and Germany policy. Since 2015 he is a Visiting Professor at the College of Europe.
Gina Miller: Gina Nadira Miller is a British-Guyanese business owner who initiated the 2016 R v Secretary of State for Exiting the European Union court case against the British government over its authority to implement Brexit without approval from Parliament.
United Kingdom invocation of Article 50 of the Treaty on European Union: The United Kingdom's invocation of Article 50 of the Treaty on European Union happened on 29 March 2017, and it began the United Kingdom's withdrawal from the European Union, commonly referred to as Brexit.
Michael Dougan: Michael Dougan is an academic, Professor of European Law and Jean Monnet Chair in EU Law, at the University of Liverpool. He rose to public prominence when a video of one of his lectures was uploaded to YouTube and other social media platforms, in which he dissected the academic validity and honesty of the legal arguments presented by those advocating the United Kingdom's withdrawal from the European Union – more commonly known as "Brexit" – in the lead up to the June 2016 referendum.
Brexit negotiations: The Brexit negotiations are the negotiations between the United Kingdom and the European Union, in the aftermath of the United Kingdom European Union membership referendum in June 2016.
Corbyn: The Strange Rebirth of Radical Politics: Corbyn: The Strange Rebirth of Radical Politics is a 2016 book by Irish writer Richard Seymour, published by Verso Books. The book examines the political conditions which contributed to the rise of UK opposition leader Jeremy Corbyn during 2015 Labour leadership election, and attempts to predict the future of Corbyn, the Labour Party, and Leftist politics in coming years.
15 TORY TRAITORS
The 15 Tory MPs planning to vote against enshrining the #Brexit date into UK law are...: 15 TORY TRAITORSThe 15 Tory MPs planning to vote against enshrining the #Brexit date into UK law are the cancer within their party and traitors to their country. Total disregard for the people's democratic choice.A group of around 15 Tory #Remoaners are said to be preparing to vote with Labour against enshrining the #Brexit date into law.Every MP on the list, barring staunch #Europhile Ken Clarke, voted to invoke #Article50 at the beginning of the year, which automatically withdraws the UK from the EU treaties at the end of the two year period – so why are they so against fixing it into law?More than half of those on the list represent constituencies that voted Leave with the usual suspects such as Anna Soubry and Dominic Grieve seeking to delay and water down #Brexit as ever.Just 12% of the public want the government to abandon #Brexit. Time to get on with it. The British people have waited long enough.#NoDealBrexit Image courtesy of and ©2017 leave.eu (Official)Story courte
Theresa May's Brexit financial hint - is this another version of Tory 'divide-and-rule'?
It seems Theresa...: Theresa May's Brexit financial hint - is this another version of Tory 'divide-and-rule'?It seems Theresa May and David Davis are using a classic Tory tactic to get past the intransigence of the EU’s attitude to the Brexit financial settlement: Divide and rule. Tiring of negotiating with Michel Barnier, they are instead working on
Shadow Brexit Minister Starmer'Theresa May Engages in Doublespeak on Brexit'
On the issue of Brexit,...: Shadow Brexit Minister Starmer'Theresa May Engages in Doublespeak on Brexit'On the issue of Brexit, the Labour Party finds itself in an advantageous position as Prime Minister Theresa May's government struggles to find unity. In an interview, Keir Starmer, Brexit minister in the shadow cabinet, speaks of the possibility that Brexit...