US embassy will move to Jerusalem, Donald Trump tells Arab leaders
- [05-12] Trump tells Mideast leaders he will move embassy to Jerusalem, breaking with U.S. policy -
- [06-12] Arab World: "You can't move the embassy to Jerusalem."President Trump: "Watch me."#Jerusalem #TuesdayThoughts
- [09-12] Arab states urge U.S. to abandon Jerusalem move. The announcement by President Donald Trump on Wednesday was a “dan…
- [06-12] Do you want Trump to move the embassy to Jerusalem? ????Vote and RT#Jerusalem #MAGA #TuesdayThoughts
- [07-12] As President Trump plans to move the US Embassy from Tel Aviv to #Jerusalem and announce Jerusalem as the capital of '
- [06-12] So, #Trump moves US embassy to #Jerusalem, despite warnings of reaction in Arab world. Isn’t this the point? His an…
- [05-12] ? #BREAKING - Trump tells Abbas he wants to transfer US embassy to Jerusalem
- [10-12] If You Want to Know Who are The Arab Leaders who Pre-approved #Trump Decision of #Jerusalem, Wait to See Who is Goi…
- [05-12] Arab leaders blast Trump's Jerusalem plan @CNNPolitics
- [11-10] Why Did #Trump Postpone Embassy's Move to #Jerusalem? ...
- [06-12] Why #Trump's promise to move US Embassy to Jerusalem is so controversial
- [03-12] Should President Trump move the U.S. Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem? Do vote and retweet. #MAGA #Trump
- [06-12] I urge Pr #Trump @realDonaldTrump to rethink his decision to move the US Embassy to #Jerusalem. Pr Trump, you shoul…
- [05-12] seems #Trump has yet to make a decision on whether to move the US embassy from Tel Aviv to #Jerusalem !that's why…
- [05-12] #Trump to recognize #Jerusalem as #IsraelCapital, delay Embassy move
- [09-10] #Trump says giving peace a chance before U.S. embassy move to Jerusalem: interview
- [06-12] Trump is expected to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital and move the US embassy t
- [07-12] HRN calls on the Trump admin 2 withdraw its decision 2 move the US embassy 2 #Jerusalem .Respect Intl laws&SC resolution! #Trump'sJerusalem
- [06-12] Trump to recognise Jerusalem as Israel's #capital and move US embassy – White House
- [05-12] #BREAKING Palestinians say Trump told Abbas of 'intention to move' embassy to Jerusalem
- [09-12] "It's very controversial, but a campaign promise kept." #Trump plans to move US Embassy from Tel Aviv to #Jerusalem. :
- [06-12] #Trump to recognize #Jerusalem as #Israel's capitalHe will instruct staff to prepare to move the US Embassy there.…
- [04-12] Told the BBC #Dateline London programme that #Trump's announcement next week to move the US Embassy to Jerusalem is an u
- [22-12] @AP Trump administration to provide #NorthernIreland with nuclear weapons following #UK's vote against #Jerusalem embassy move
- [30-11] Listen to the latest Top Stories:?? #Trump poised to move U.S. Embassy to #Jerusalem and declare it capital of…
- [05-12] #BREAKING: In call, Trump briefed Palestinian president Abbas 'on his intention to move US embassy to Jerusalem', says pres
- [26-12] #Guatemala to move its embassy to #Jerusalem, backing #DonaldTrump’s decision to recognise Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.
- [05-12] Mr #Trump instead working hard on a peace deal & Zionist lobby pushing you to move embassy to #Jerusalem & paying $38Billion
- [06-12] #racist Trump's decision to move the US embassy to Jerusalem is totally racist. Down with Jewish establishment! We…
- [05-12] #BREAKING: "Trump told President Abbas he is going to move the US embassy in #Israel to Jerusalem" - Abbas spox :
- [06-12] BREAKING: Trump Administration Officially Moving The U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem#Jerusalem #Capitol #United…
- [11-12] #Jerusalem embassy move probably not for two years, says #RexTillerson
- [18-01] .@POTUS denies claims US Embassy move to #Jerusalem by end of year, #governmentshutdown & freezing temps hit country. @BenKenn
- [19-01] Exclusive: Despite #Netanyahu's statement to the contrary #Trump denies U.S. embassy to be moved to #Jerusalem within a year:
- Donald Trump Says Will No longer Transfer US Embassy To Jerusalem For NowDonald Trump won't transfer the American embassy to...
- On Monday, Vice President Pence announced to the Israeli parliament that a new United States embassy to Israel would open in Jerusalem next year following President Trump’s controversial recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital last month.In his announcement, Pence said: In the weeks ahead, our administration will advance its plan to open the U.S. Embassy in Jerusalem—and the embassy will… View On WordPress
- Prophecy Alert President Trump To Announce US Embassy Move To Jerusalem
- JERUSALEM, Israel – A day after media speculation over seemingly divergent statements on the timing of the US Embassy move to Jerusalem, US media reported it would take place by the end of 2019. On Wednesday, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told reporters in India the move would take place “much faster than people think, within a year from today.” Hours later, Trump seemingly rebuffed… View On WordPress
- The Trump administration plans to retrofit an existing facility in Jerusalem into an embassy with the goal of moving its staff there from Tel Aviv in 2019, US officials said on Thursday.The New York Times and Wall Street Journal quoted US officials on record, who said the State Department plans to reconfigure an existing consular facility that the US has operated out of Arnona in West Jerusalem since 1948.Announcing the controversial move last month, US President Donald Trump said he planned on setting forth architects and planners to design a new facility. And his secretary of state, Rex Tillerson, has told reporters that a formal move would be at least three years off.But Trump and his son-in-law, Jared Kushner, who is leading the administration’s peace push, have since favored an expedited timetable, the Times reported. Tillerson continues to favor a longer timeframe.“The secretary’s primary focus is on security,” said Steve Goldstein, undersecretary of state for diplomacy and public affairs, according to the Journal report. “We will not be moving to a new facility.”The US building girds the Green Line, which served as Israel’s border before the 1967 war.“We are going to retrofit a building” for a 2019 opening, he continued. “There is no plan for anything temporary.”The Palestinian Authority has ceased formal communication with the Trump administration since the Jerusalem decision.
- Vice President Mike Pence is visiting Israel to forward the Trump Administration’s controversial plan to move the U.S. Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. While in Jerusalem Pence is planning to take in some of Christianity’s holy sites and enjoy the pleasure of pretending he is back in the time of The Bible. Pence has also said that he hopes to get his personal copy of The Bible signed by Jesus. “If he happens to be around while I’m here I’ll ask him to sign it. I mean, I’d be stupid not to,” said Pence as he excitedly pretended he was back in 31 A.D.
- Tech leaders denounce Trump’s decision to leave Paris agreement Yesterday, Donald Trump decided that the US should join Nicaragua and Syria as the only nations not part of the Paris agreement. The move has led to messages from a number of tech CEOs, who have expressed their disappointment at the move. “We are getting out,” Trump said. “But we will start to negotiate, and we will see if we can make a deal that’s fair. And if we can, that’s great. And if we… View On WordPress
- Handful Of Cautious Republicans Imperil Donald Trump’s Tax Reform Bid Washington: US congressional Republicans became their focal point to tax reform Wednesday, however they face a identical hurdle that doomed President Donald Trump’s failed efforts to repeal Obamacare: rebels inside his personal celebration. With Trump nonetheless missing a big legislative accomplishment in his first 9 months in place of job, Republican leaders are hustling to move tax reform… View On WordPress
US embassy will move to Jerusalem, Donald Trump tells Arab leaders
Does Trump know that 1) He is not President of Israel and cannot move their capitol from Tel Aviv, and 2) Nobody considers this legitimate?
Mr. Trump wants the U.S. embassy moved to Jerusalem and by doing so recognizes Jerusalem as the capitol of Israel, which is what the israeli leaders want. It will take up to 4 years to move from Tel Aviv.
Agree or Disagree? Trump's name deserves to be in the Guinness book of world records. Because he is the 1st & only POTUS to actually keep?
uMMM... he recognized Jerusalem as the CAPITAL of Israel, but the embassy is still in Tel Aviv....
Planning to move the embassy is not the same as actually moving it there.
And there is a very good chance he'll retract the statement and the embassy will never move.
"No country currently has its embassy in Jerusalem and the international community, including the US, does not recognise Israel's jurisdiction over and ownership of the city."
Now that Trump has moved the US Embassy to Jerusalem, will Putin move the Russian Embassy to Jerusalem?
What is wrong with moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem?
The enemies of Israel want to continue to ignore their existence as a Nation. To move the embassy gives the signal (the US has already given) that Israwl is a State and Jerusalem is it's capital. Arab populations want to reserve Jerusalem as a holy capital of their murderous islamic religion, and ignore that they lost it in war. I applaud Mr. Trump for his leadership. Something we have not had in this country for at least eight years of pure passivism.
Do you think it was Jared Kushner's advice and encouragement which led Trump to move the capital of Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem?
No, it took bold leadership by a true leader.
Trump leads where Obama, Bush, and Clinton could only babble on the issue.
Trump leads where the Senate and House in vast overwhelming bi partisan agreement passed laws on Jerusalem as Israel's capital and moving the embassy.
Trump says what he means. Means what he says. He Leads.
The World Needs Donald Trump's Leadership. Notice how he's got China finally on the move with N Korea after other failed leaders got nothing from China. Again, Bold Leadership.
Are liberal's pissed off that Palestinians will never get a capital in Israel?
"Never" is not a word you use when it comes to politics. Just because Trump wants to move the US embassy to Jerusalem does not mean that Jerusalem will always be part of Israel.
US embassy will move to Jerusalem, Donald Trump tells Arab leaders Donald Trump has told Arab leaders that he plans to forge ahead with moving the US embassy to Jerusalem despite their warnings that it would derail Israeli-Palestinian peace talks and could spark violent protests. The US president told Mahmoud Abbas, the Palestinian president, and King Abdullah of Jordan that he would fulfill his campaign promise to move the US embassy from Tel Aviv and break with nearly seven decades of US Middle East policy. The embassy is unlikely to move immediately but Mr Trump’s decision to formally notify the Arab
Donald Trump Tells Palestinian President He Plans to Move U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem Despite Opposition Trump informed Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas in a phone call
Trump tells Mideast leaders of intention to move embassy to Jerusalem: officials WASHINGTON/GAZA (Reuters) - President Donald Trump told Palestinian and Jordanian leaders on Tuesday that he intends to move the U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, their representatives said, amid a growing outcry across the Middle East against any unilateral U.S. decision on the ancient city.
Trump tells Palestinians and Jordanians he intends to move U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem, leaders say
Trump tells Mideast leaders he will move embassy to Jerusalem, breaking with U.S. policy WASHINGTON/JERUSALEM (Reuters) - President Donald Trump told Israeli and Arab leaders on Tuesday that he intends to move the U.S. embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, a decision that breaks with decades of U.S. policy and risks fueling violence in the Middle East.
Trump tells Mideast leaders he'll move embassy to Jerusalem; breaks with U.S. policy By Matt Spetalnick and Maayan Lubell WASHINGTON/JERUSALEM (Reuters) - President Donald Trump told Arab leaders on Tuesday that he intends to move the U.S. embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, a decision that breaks with decades of U.S. policy and risks fueling violence in the Middle East. Senior U.S. officials have said Trump is likely on Wednesday to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital while delaying relocating the embassy from Tel Aviv for another six months, though he is expected to order his aides to begin planning such a move immediately. U
Trump tells Mideast leaders he'll move embassy to Jerusalem; breaks with U.S. policy WASHINGTON/JERUSALEM (Reuters) - President Donald Trump told Arab leaders on Tuesday that he intends to move the U.S. embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, a decision that breaks with decades of U.S. policy and risks fueling violence in the Middle East.
@Reuters: Trump tells Mideast leaders of plan to move embassy to Jerusalem in break with U.S. policy
Donald Trump "intends to move US Israeli embassy to Jerusalem
Trump ‘tells Abbas’ he will move US embassy to Jerusalem US officials say president likely on Wednesday to recognise Jerusalem as Israel’s capital
Donald Trump to recognise Jerusalem as Israel's capital and move US embassy Officials confirm that US president will break with decades of diplomacy in a move many warn will trigger unrest in the region Donald Trump will declare formal recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel on Wednesday, the White House has said, breaking with years of precedent and potentially leading to unpredictable consequences for the Middle East. The region is braced for the prospect of unrest in anticipation of the declaration, due at 1pm in Washington, and US embassies around the world have been advised by the state department to bo
US allies among Arab states urging Donald Trump to reconsider Jerusalem move Twenty-two Arab states including close US allies have urged Donald Trump to reconsider a "dangerous" decision to recognise Jerusalem as Israel's capital. The White House announcement about Jerusalem this week overturned decades of US neutrality on one of the Middle East's most sensitive issues, sparking violence in Gaza and protests elsewhere in the region. The US President's endorsement of Israel's claim to all of Jerusalem as its capital reverses Washington's stance that the city's status must be decided in negotiations with the Palestinians,
Trump tells Palestinian leader of plan to move embassy to Jerusalem Trump tells Palestinian leader of plan to move embassy to Jerusalem: Palestine news agency
3 Trump tells Palestinians, Jordanians and Egyptians he intends to move the U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem
5 Trump tells Palestinians, Jordanians and Egyptians he intends to move the U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem
4 Trump tells Palestinians, Jordanians and Egyptians he intends to move the U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem
Trump tells Palestinians, Jordanians and Egyptians he intends to move the U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem
Donald Trump is 'close' to a decision on whether to move Israel embassy to Jerusalem, says Jared Kushner US President Donald Trump is close to a decision on whether to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital, his son-in-law and Middle East peace envoy Jared Kushner said Sunday. Palestinian leaders are lobbying desperately against such a move, which the Arab League chief Ahmed Abul Gheit said would boost fanaticism and violence while sinking hopes for peace. But Kushner, the 36-year-old head of a small and tight-knit White House negotiating team, made a rare public appearance to put an optimistic face on his efforts. "The president's
Trump tells Abbas intends to move embassy to Jerusalem: Abbas spokesman JERUSALEM (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump informed Palestinian President Mahmolud Abbas on Tuesday that he intends to move the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem, Abbas's spokesman said.
Abbas warns world leaders over Trump's recognition of Jerusalem. Palestinian president seeks to rally support amid growing speculation White House plans to move US embassy from Tel Aviv
God bless you', Netanyahu tells Guatemalan president over Jerusalem embassy move JERUSALEM/GUATEMALA CITY (Reuters) - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu thanked Guatemala with a "God bless you" on Monday for deciding to move its embassy to Jerusalem, while the Palestinians said the Central American country was "on the wrong side of history".
Trump says will not move US embassy to Jerusalem for now
Trump tells Abbas: Embassy moving to Jerusalem US President Donald Trump informed Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas today that he intends to move the US Embassy to Jerusalem, Abbas’ spokesman said. The statement did not say whether Trump elaborated on the timing of such a move. “President Mahmoud Abbas received a telephone call from US President Donald Trump in which he notified the President of his intention to move the American embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem,” spokesman Nabil Abu Rdainah said in a statement. “President Abbas warned of the dangerous consequenc
US to transfer embassy to Jerusalem, Trump tells Abbas Palestinian, Jordanian leaders warn US president of move's 'serious consequences' on region's security
Did Ivana Trump claim under oath that she had been raped by Donald Trump?
The New Yorker article "Documenting Trump's Abuse of Women" (24 October 2016) recounts Trump biographer Harry Hurt III's claim that Ivana Trump said in a sworn deposition she had been raped by Donald ...
"My little Trump" - Is Frank referring to Donald Trump during Nazi report?
In Season 6 Episode 7 of Shameless, Chuckle Slott was giving a report on Nazis. After the report, Frank Gallagher says: Thats my little Trump . Capitalized? I'm not sure if he's referring to Donald Trump , or if this is a reference to something else. I didn't care much for/read into Donald Trump until his campaigns for presidency, so I'm not aware of how racist he may have appeared before the campaign. I understand he has made many racist remarks, but tends to contradict himself quite often. Question Is Frank referring to Donald Trump?
“My little Trump” - Is Frank referring to Donald Trump during Nazi report?
In Season 6 Episode 7 of Shameless, Chuckle Slott was giving a report on Nazis.
After the report, Frank Gallagher says:
Thats my little Trump.Capitalized?
I'm not sure if he's referring to Donald ...
What does Donald Trump’s “go-to argument” mean?
There was the following passage in the New York Times’ (January 16) article that came under the headline, “Donald Trump’s Existential Pickle.”
The ranks of talk show hosts, journalists, pundits and ...
What does Donald Trump mean by “bigly”?
The Presidential candidate seems to have resurrected the adverb bigly, the most recent example of which that the OED is able to quote being from 1927.
I am, though just wondering in which sense he ...
Is Donald Trump 6'3" and 239lbs?
What party controlled congress when it voted to move the embassy to Jerusalem?
Why do Donald trump is is well to put it simple a retard that want to go to war with another maniac so we should all pack our bags and move to Mexico?
What is Donald trump's age?
How low is Donald Trump's IQ?
How is Donald trump really?
Is Donald trump the devil's son?
Why is Donald Trump our president?
Is Donald Trump A Fascist?
What religion is Donald Trump?
Is Donald Trump English?
Is Donald trump our president?
How did Donald trump get president?
What is Donald Trump's number?
Answers.com does not provide personal information, including phone
Why is Donald trump are president?
Is Donald trump presedent?
Why Donald trump is an idiot?
Are democrats against or with Donald trump?
What pets do Donald trump have?
- Ruiz Dishonestly Blames Donald Trump as Models Move on Mexican Consulates in New York and Elsewhere with the Demand: Federal Police Out of Oaxaca! Deshonestamente Ruiz Culpa a Donald Trump mientras las Modelos se Movilizan hacia los Consulados Mexicanos en Nueva York y otras Partes del Mundo, con la Demanda: ¡Policía Federal Fuera de Oaxaca!
- The most irresponsible comments however would have to be those of Donald Trump, since he should know better.
- Donald Trump has gone all the way to Iowa to insult New York.
- Donald Trump won the elections and became the 45th president of the United States. Donald Trump ganó las elecciones y se convirtió en el 45to presidente de los Estados Unidos.
- Donald Trump is still talking Barack Obama's birthplace at a Republican conference in New Orleans.
- The Sharon curl is my trademark look, like farrah Fawcett's bangs, Kate middleton's wave, Donald trump's forelock. Los rulos de Sharon es mi look para la marca. como el flequillo de Farrah Fawcett y el andar de Kate Middleton, o le mechón de Donald Trump.
- Arab and Muslim leaders came, which we very much appreciated. Vinieron líderes árabes musulmanes, lo cual apreciamos muchísimo.
- The signed agreements state that Jerusalem will be an issue for negotiation, which means the whole of Jerusalem - occupied East Jerusalem and West Jerusalem, which is under de facto Israeli control. Los acuerdos firmados señalan que Jerusalén será sujeto de negociaciones, lo que significa la totalidad de Jerusalén, Jerusalén oriental y Jerusalén occidental ocupados, que de hecho están bajo control israelí.
- They saw how the Arab spring spread and toppled leaders of state.
- This is the claim of a number of prominent Arab tribal leaders. Así lo afirman algunos destacados líderes tribales árabes.
Donald Trump Promises To Move Embassy From Tel Aviv To Jerusalem - One of the many campaign promises that Donald Trump has made is that he will move the US Embassy in Israel from its current location in Tel Aviv, to its new ...
Palestinians protest against Trump plan to move US embassy to Jerusalem - Angry Palestinians used Donald Trump's inauguration day for more protests against his idea of moving the US embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
Trump shuns warnings, vows to move embassy to jerusalem - Trump shuns warnings, vows to move embassy to jerusalem Washington (AFP) - President Donald Trump faced down warnings of widespread Middle East ...
US ambassador to London defends embassy move after Donald Trump criticism - US ambassador to London defends embassy move after Donald Trump criticism A Madame Tussauds wax figure of US President Donald Trump is seen outside the new US Embassy in Nine Elms in London...
Donald Trump wax figure placed outside new US embassy in London -
Protests against Donald Trump: Protests against Donald Trump have occurred in the United States, Europe and elsewhere since Donald Trump's entry into the 2016 presidential campaign.
Donald Trump Jr.: Donald John Trump Jr. is an American businessman and former reality TV personality. He is the oldest child of the 45th President of the United States, Donald Trump, and his first wife, Ivana.
Donald Trump: "Donald Trump" is a segment of the award-winning HBO news satire television series Last Week Tonight with John Oliver that is devoted to Donald Trump, who later became the President of the United States.
Trump Unauthorized: Trump Unauthorized is a 2005 biographical television film about businessman and future president of the United States Donald Trump. The film was directed by John David Coles and written by Keith Curran, and stars Justin Louis as Trump. The film chronicles Trump's life, including his career and his marriages to Ivana Trump and Marla Maples.
Eric Trump: Eric Frederick Trump is an American businessman, philanthropist, and former reality TV personality. He is the third child and second son of the President of the United States, Donald Trump, and Ivana Trump.
Trump Productions: Trump Productions LLC is an American television production company established by Donald Trump in 2004 that serves as the entertainment business wing of the Trump Organization.
Trump: The Kremlin Candidate?: Trump: The Kremlin Candidate? is a documentary film first broadcast by the program Panorama on BBC One, examining links between Trump associates and Russian officials and the relationship between Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump.
The Making of Donald Trump: The Making of Donald Trump is a 2016 biography of the American businessman, property developer and politician Donald Trump by the American investigative journalist David Cay Johnston. It was published by Melville House Publishing.
Donald Trump's The Art of the Deal: The Movie: Donald Trump's The Art of the Deal: The Movie is a 2016 American parody film by the production company Funny or Die. The satire of businessman Donald Trump was released during his 2016 campaign for President of the United States.
Trump Model Management: Trump Model Management is a New York City-based modeling agency owned by Donald Trump. Originally known as "T Models", it was founded by Trump in 1999.
In October 2014, Trump Model Management was sued by model Alexia Palmer.
World weighs on Trump plan to move US embassy to Jerusalem. ?? The move ends the long-time policy ...: World weighs on Trump plan to move US embassy to Jerusalem. ?? The move ends the long-time policy that Jerusalem's final statues would be determined by peace talks; Conor Powell has the latest for 'Special Report.'President Trump on Wednesday will order the State Department to begin moving the U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem from Tel Aviv, senior administration officials said, a move that fulfills a campaign promise made to religious conservatives but one that could inflame tensions across the Middle East.In his announcement, Trump will say that the U.S. government recognizes Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. One official described it as an "honest" acknowledgement of a "seven-decade old fact."“While President Trump recognizes that the status of Jerusalem is a highly sensitive issue, he does not think it will be resolved by ignoring the simple truth that Jerusalem is home to Israel’s legislature, its Supreme Court, the prime minister and is suc
Trump to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital, but will not move embassy for now: Trump to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital, but will not move embassy for now
JERUSALEM (CNS) — In an open letter to U.S. President Donald Trump, Christian leaders in Jerusalem said...: JERUSALEM (CNS) — In an open letter to U.S. President Donald Trump, Christian leaders in Jerusalem said U.S. recognition of the city as the capital of Israel could have dire regional consequences.