Chinese tourists arrested after posing for Hitler salutes in front of the Reichstag
It is illegal to give a Hitler salute in Germany.
- [04-12] Six flights from two major #Chinese state-owned carriers went to #Bali to bring back over 2,700 #Chinese tourists strande
- [06-10] I've been saying for years: #Milo claims "severe myopia" for not noticing Hitler salutes from well-known Nazis. Alt-right completely myopic.
- [20-08] Orissa: 27-year-old man arrested for posing as Oxford professor
- [14-08] Chinese tourists becoming a nuisance to UK locals - AsiaOne
- [08-08] arriott set to woo Chinese tourists with Alibaba deal
- [12-10] GALLERY: #Chinese #tourists flock to #NorthKorea border
- [24-11] The table manners of Chinese tourists in Brighton #ThingsIslamicStateShouldClaim
- [21-08] Chinese tourists are venturing out of the main #travel destinations in the #UK
- [26-08] #NationalDogDay
Old Chinese porcelain dog from Qing dynasty 1662. Posing at Fitzwilliam Museum, #Cambridge. Photo by Mojo
- [15-11] "Tourism from china has increased drastically over the last few years. We expect around 137000 Chinese Tourists in…
- [05-10] Another 1: on @tripadvisor, American tourists complaining about SF SoMa hotel breakfasts catering to Chinese... ?…
- [04-01] New girlfriend of #HenryBolton posing in front of a confederate flag.#classy
- [17-09] Woman arrested after four female US tourists attacked with acid in #Marseille #UnitedStates
- [21-09] #Alnwick just after school-holidays is quite serene. Chinese tourists have Castle grounds to themselves. Rest of life goes
- [19-08] Much of #Trump rhetoric is right out of the #Hitler playbook..Review Hitler quotes and speeches and you will find Hitler's influence on DT..
- [06-10] He banned gay organizations in '33 killed about 15k of the 100k gays arrested besides that your defending Hitler, s…
- [11-11] What a silly man you are #StevenSeagal spouting about serenity is not freedom from the storm. Your posing in front…
- [29-09] Sergey is practicing his posing. He's thrilled that we asked him to do that in front of the garage. ?
- [06-11] New data from #WeChat team shows Chinese tourists in N.America and Europe pretty much doubling from last year.
- [30-09] Chinese tour guide sent back to China after taking tourists to Grenfell Tower as part of #London sightseeing.
- [17-09] #FRANCE #Marseille --Woman arrested after 'spraying four Americans #tourists with acid' causing burns to their faces htt
- [17-09] PARIS (AP) - Prosecutor: 4 female #US tourists attacked with acid in #Marseille's main train station; woman arrested.
- [17-09] American tourists doused with acid at the Saint Charles train station in Marseilles, France, one suspect arrested:
- [17-09] #BREAKING 4 female #US tourists suffer acid attack at #Marseille train station, woman arrested says prosecutor .
- [22-09] 23yo white terrorist #KennethGleason, arrested for serial killing 2 black men, is a Hitler-loving #BoyScout. Explains jam
- [15-12] Posing in front of the Christmas tree at Copley Symphony Hall Monday night before watching #CarolBurnett work her magic & g
- [11-01] Association of Thai Travel Agents expects more than 400,000 Chinese tourists to travel to Thailand during next mont…
- [10-08] Young man stabbed in the neck in front of horrified tourists in Covent Garden #London
- [25-08] #London -- Buckingham Palace on lockdown after 'man with sword attacks police officers' in front of tourists.
- [17-09] BREAKING: #Marseille - 4 female US tourists attacked with acid in Marseille's main train station. Woman arrested: prosecu
- [19-01] I don't see Obama comparing Trump to Hitler today. In reality, we all knowObama loves Hitler.Obama wishes he was…
- [24-01] The Chinese Consulate General in San Francisco reached out to check on the safety of the Chinese community in #Alaska sh
- Alipay rolls out in 242 Starbucks across Malaysia Alipay has announced is now available for Mainland Chinese tourists at all 242 Starbucks branches across Malaysia.Chinese tourists can find a nearest Starbucks through the in-app Discovery platform, and pay for their drinks in RMB via Alipay.Starting from August 18 to October 31, a Chinese tourist using Alipay in Starbucks can enjoy 10% off with cap at RMB 5 yuan and free drink size… View On WordPress
- #Reichstag #zentrumdermacht (hier: Berlin, Reichstag)
- PARIS The Marseille prosecutor’s office says four young female U.S. tourists have been attacked with acid in Marseille’s main train station by a woman who has been arrested.She says all four of the tourists, who are in their 20s, have been hospitalized, two of them for shock.Marseille is a port city in southern France that is closer to Barcelona than Paris.She did not have any more details and spoke on condition of anonymity, per the French judicial system.There was no immediate information on where the U.S. tourists were from. I am a bot written by a Mathematician Posted at Sun Sep 17 10:30:27 2017
- Das der Reichstag noch Reichstag heißt Ich
- I am considering playing a military type at some point and wanted to ask about salutes. Is there a difference between salutes...
- White Man Accused of Killing 2 Black Men Had Hitler Speech and Is Re-Arrested
- Chinese journalist arrested on charges of revealing state secrets Peshawar —Chinese authorities should drop all charges and immediately free Yang Xiuqiong, a contributor to the banned human rights news website 64 Tianwang, the Committee to Protect Journalists said today.Police in Mianyang city, Sichuan province, arrested Yang on June 23 and charged the journalist with “illegally providing state secrets overseas,” according to news reports and a 64… View On WordPress
- Network of Chinese scammers deceived from Spain thousands of compatriots poor at the moment, the police have arrested 238 people. Through telephone scams, the network got 16 million euros. The fraud led to a young man to suicide after paying the deception with their savings. Police macrooperacion in Barcelona, Alicante and Madrid. the criminal network of Chinese scammers – police have arrested so far 238 people in Spain – came to Pocket $ 16 million euros through telephone… View On WordPress
Chinese tourists arrested after posing for Hitler salutes in front of the Reichstag
It is illegal to give a Hitler salute in Germany.
What people are the most rude on this earth?
IMO, Chinese are. Before anyone calls me racist, i've been to China. Idk how many times chinese spit everywhere, even in front of you, cough in people's face, sneeze everywhere, don't even care about random people, and many more.
I've once witnissed a guy being beaten up badly by another guy. Out of all the Chinese that walk by, I mean like dozens and dozens of them, just one chinese has even bothered intervening, stoping the fight, or even helped the guy with the rest of the tourists.
Long term consequences of the rise of Hitler and the Nazi party?
Hitler tried to prevent smoking. After ww2 smoking took off on an industrial level especially by the cancerous USA who wanted to kill as many of their citizens as possible. The success of the Marlboro man is directly linked to the fall of die Reichstag
Should the UCLA baskeball players have to have to stay in jail in China like everybody else would have had to?
If they were arrested for shoplifting in the USA, they would have been allowed to post bail and and go free until their trial. They would have been allowed to hire an attorney to represent them. Even if they were found guilty, a shoplifting conviction is highly unlikely to result in any jail time. Most likely a fine and some community service.
They were arrested in China, where the rules are different. The Chinese legal system is much different than our own. We still don't know what they actually did, or are accused of doing. Maybe the Chinese authorities made the whole thing up? Maybe there was a misunderstanding, where the players thought something was free even though it wasn't?
World history question!!???? 10 points to whoever can answer correctly!?
This Wikipedia entry probably answers your question:
Although Hitler lost the presidential election of 1932, he achieved his goals when he was appointed chancellor on 30 January 1933. On February 27, Hindenburg paved the way to dictatorship and war by issuing the Reichstag Fire Decree which nullified civil liberties. Hitler succeeded Hindenburg as head of state upon his death in 1934, whereafter he abolished the office entirely, and replaced it with the new position of Führer und Reichskanzler ("Leader and Reich Chancellor"), cementing his rule.
Bitcoin vs Gold which one will you put your money in ? Why are they pushing Bitcoin more than Gold ?
A Bitcoin is a digital number owned by the Chinese America owes the Chinese trillions of dollars now if you can't figure this out let me explain it to you the Chinese want their money and they're going to put out a little trap for us to get us to invest in their Bitcoin no matter how high they have to raise the value and shake it in front of our faces like a steak in front of a dog's face they know that as soon as they have our money invested in there Bitcoin that they can go ahead and D value that Bitcoin and that we have no legal recourse whatsoever because America owes them so much money to start with they will say oh you America's Owed us trillions of dollars anyway so sorry.
Me if I have some money that I have to invest it's going to be in gold or silver
Guess who posing next for playboy ashanti douglas i cant believe my eyes that she posing for it go girl.what yall think about it?
Chinese Tourists Arrested for Nazi Salute Germany has strict laws on hate speech and symbols linked to Hitler and the Nazis.
Attack of the Drones: Chinese Tourists Arrested for Flying UAVs in France China’s embassy in France had to remind Chinese tourists to follow local laws after a few tourists were arrested for illegally flying drones at renowned landmarks in Paris.
Leader of German Anti-Islam Marches Pictured Posing as Hitler Lutz Bachmann deleted the picture after being contacted by German media.
China Focus: Emerson boss salutes Chinese innovation
You Can't Look More Epic Than Kim Posing in Front of His Fearful Missile (PHOTO) Don't even try to look more epic and outshine North Korean leader Kim Jong-un in taking pictures, especially if you don't have a truckload of photos with a missile being launched across a neighboring country and striking fear into half of the world.
Pose with Hitler?! Indonesian museum offers happy snaps in front of Auschwitz display for ‘fun’ Visitors at a visual effects museum in Indonesia can pose for a snap with a wax Adolf Hitler, against a banner depicting the Auschwitz death camp. Seen as “fun” by the museum, HRW and a US Jewish organization called it “sickening” and “wrong.” Read Full Article at RT
Man posing as DIG arrested
Man arrested for posing as cop
Man posing as SI arrested
[r/KerbalSpaceProgram] The twelve brave Bug Rovers of the Swarm Munar Science Mission posing in front of their lander by /u/SwedishishKSP
Man posing as CBI officer arrested
Arrested for posing as a CBI officer
Man posing as judge arrested
Man arrested for posing as policeman
Woman posing as SI arrested
Man posing as official arrested
One arrested for posing as doctor
Man posing as journalist arrested
Men posing as CBI officials arrested
Man posing as lawyer arrested
Man posing as DIG arrested in Coimbatore
Duo posing as TTEs arrested
Man arrested for posing as cop, lawyer
Man posing as IAS officer arrested
Which parts of the Reichstag building are open for tourists?
I would like to visit the Reichstag building in Berlin, Germany and I wonder: Which parts of the building are open for tourists?Is it for free?Do I need a reservation?Are there any restrictions for non-German citizens?
“To Put the flag up the pole and see who salutes”
Is this a common expression?
Is it used in an ironic way nowadays?
If the latter is the case: Is there a similar phrase that is usually not used ironically?
Is Huawei the front for a Chinese espionage attempt?
There are a lot of rumors and claims being made that products manufactured by Huawei act suspiciously or in a non-standard way in order to send information "back home" or to facilitate unauthorized ...
Help to understand: "have arrested" vs "have been arrested"
I want to know difference between these example.If 2nd example is correct then i want to know the process is still going on or not. 1) Police have arrested two men in connection with the robbery 2) Police have been arrested two men in connection with the robbery.
“Hitler will send no warning” vs “Hitler won't send warnings”
As in this WWII poster:
Are they the same thing, or are there differences in expression？
Why do native speakers choose the first one?
posing a character with the help of motion tracking
Did Hitler kill himself when thesoviets were invading the Reichstag?
If Hitler was not elected a deputy in the Reichstag why was he appointed chancellor?
There was no need for the Chancellor of Germany to be member of the Reichstag.
Why didn't the British drop tallboy bombs on the reichstag where Hitler was?
What is the difference between foreign tourists overseas tourists and domestic tourists?
Who was the mystery woman sleeping with Hermann Fegelein when he was arrested and taken back to Hitler's Bunker?
Why is i believed that gun salutes are set off in odd numbers?
Did Hitler hate Chinese people?
Why are domestic tourists relatively neglected by researchers and government in comparison to international tourists in Australia?
Relatively little is know about domestic tourists compared with their international counterparts, despite their numbers and economic importance. One reason is that national governments do not consider domestic tourists to be as worthy of scrutiny, since they do not bring much valued foreign exchange into the country but 'merely' redistribute wealth from one part of the country to another.Another reason for the relative neglect is that domestic tourists are usually difficult to count than international tourists, since they are not subject, in democratic countries at least, to the border formali
Why would a tourist destination prefer loyal tourists than novelty seeking tourists?
What is the movie where tourists can go back in time to hunt a dinosaur and one of the tourists accidentally steps on a bugs changing the entire course of history?
the butterfly effect! is not it
In the UK do armed forces salute each other eg Army salutes Naval Officer?
yes, of course they do. being an officer, whether it's in the army, navy or air force, they have still earned their rank, therefore still deserve to be paid respect by anyone especially wearing a uniform, whether they are in the same force or not.
Your husband was arrested for battery I protected myself against him and was not arrested can I still get arrested?
Where is Reichstag in Nuremberg?
What were the effects after the Reichstag fire?
Why is there so much disagreement over the Reichstag Fire?
Who started the Reichstag fire?
no one really knows who started it although the main suspect is a dutch man called van der lubbe who was found in the building during the fire and was seen inside just before the fire broke. It is more likely that he was placed there by the Nazis though.
Why were the Bundesrat more powerful than the Reichstag?
Who was the last person to be alive in the reichstag in world war 2?
- Hitler's speaking to the Reichstag. Es un mensaje de Hitler al Reichstag.
- Hitler proposed Göring as candidate to the Reichstag. Hitler propuso a Göring como candidato al Reichstag.
- Click here to see a photo of Galbraith and Fairchild posing in front of barbed wire that marked off mines in the zone.
- Even now, the protest sites see a good number of mainland Chinese tourists who stop by to read the posters and banners.
- Hitler publicly gloried in the successes on the Eastern Front. Hitler glorificaba en público los éxitos en el frente oriental.
- We are here front of Mann's Chinese Theater And people are cheering. Estamos aquí frente al Mann's Chinese Theater y la gente está enfervorizada.
- The suspect was cautioned and arrested in front of the bank. El sospechoso fue instruido y detenido enfrente del banco.
- A Chinese flag majestically in front of a pond surrounded by willows and bamboos. Una bandera china, majestuoso, en frente de un estanque rodeado de sauces y bambúes.
- Hitlerjugend Marsch (The Hitler Youth March - Adolf Hitler to Thee) Hitlerjudend Marsch (Marcha de las Juventudes Hitlerianas)
- HE was arrested for drug trafficking outside the dry cleaners and police found a wad of cash in his left front pocket.
Badly behaved tourists: Chinese tourists clear out fruit plate in seconds - Compilation - 1. Mar 25, 2016 — A video capturing a group of Chinese tourists clearing out a fruit plate at a hotel in Vietnam has gone viral on social media. 2. Mar 21, 2016 ...
Ostriches Mating in Front of Tourists - Ostrich at Ilagan Sanctuary. This is certainly a fascinating video to watch! Most people have probably never seen the show a male ostrich puts on to woo his girl.
Rhinos Mating in Front of Tourists - During the approaching mating period, a territorial bull rhino will join the female for up to 20 days. At first he accompanies the female by keeping a fair distance ...
Tourists pose for selfies in front of Bali's Mt Ag ung - Insta-crass or a once-in-lifetime picture? Tourists pose for selfies in bikinis and doing handstands in front of Bali's erupting Mt Agung – as locals fear for their ...
Gay Chinese tourists flock to Thailand for fun, acceptance - Breaking News & News Headlines, top news, top breaking news, world news, latest news, news update, headline news, important news update, end times, end ...
Reichstag fire: The Reichstag fire was an arson attack on the Reichstag building in Berlin on 27 February 1933, just one month after Adolf Hitler had been sworn in as Chancellor of Germany.
Reichstag Fire Decree: The Reichstag Fire Decree is the common name of the Decree of the Reich President for the Protection of People and State issued by German President Paul von Hindenburg on the advice of Chancellor Adolf Hitler on 28 February 1933 in immediate response to the Reichstag fire.
Memorial to the Murdered Members of the Reichstag: The Memorial to the Murdered Members of the Reichstag is a memorial in Berlin, Germany. The memorial is located in front of the Reichstag building, and commemorates the 96 members of the parliament who died unnaturally between 1933 and 1945.
Hitler birthplace memorial stone: The Hitler birthplace memorial stone, a memorial to victims of the Nazis, is placed in front of Salzburger Vorstadt 15, Braunau am Inn, Upper Austria, the building where Adolf Hitler was born in 1889.
Bridget Dowling: Bridget Elizabeth Hitler, née Dowling, was Adolf Hitler's sister-in-law via her marriage to Alois Hitler, Jr.. She was the mother of Alois Hitler's son William Patrick Hitler. She was born and raised in Dublin, Ireland.
The Brown Book of the Reichstag Fire and Hitler Terror: The Brown Book of the Reichstag Fire and Hitler Terror is a book published in Paris, France in August 1933 and written by Otto Katz. It put forth the theory that Nazis were behind the Reichstag fire of February 27, 1933. Behind the book was German communist Willi Munzenberg.
The book's cover was designed by John Heartfield. The book was published in English in Great Britain in September 1933 with a foreword by Dudley Aman, 1st Baron Marley.
Heinz Hitler: Heinrich Hitler, known as Heinz Hitler, was the son of Alois Hitler, Jr. and his second wife Hedwig Heidemann and the nephew of Adolf Hitler.
Enabling Act of 1933: The Enabling Act was a 1933 Weimar Constitution amendment that gave the German Cabinet – in effect, Chancellor Adolf Hitler – the power to enact laws without the involvement of the Reichstag.
Vasil Tanev: Vasil Tanev was a Bulgarian Communist, one of the three Bulgarian Comintern operatives arrested and tried for complicity in the Reichstag fire in 1933.
Franziska Kessel: Franziska Kessel was a German politician. She was a member of the Reichstag representing the Communist Party of Germany. After the party was made illegal, she joined the underground, was arrested, and subsequently died in jail.
According to ETC data, France is the number one desired destination in Europe for Chinese tourists, ...: According to ETC data, France is the number one desired destination in Europe for Chinese tourists, with 61 percent of visitors hoping to go there, followed by Germany with 37 percent and Italy with 28 percent. (Shutterstock/File) Chinese tourists are
BANGKOK: Twenty-six Chinese tourists – including three children - and five crew cheated death when a...: BANGKOK: Twenty-six Chinese tourists – including three children - and five crew cheated death when a speedboat they were travelling in burst into flames and exploded in the waters off Krabi, a top holiday destination in southern Thailand, l...
TRUMP AND HITLER
I found a trove of statistics about Hitler and Trump. Here are some of them.
HITLER...: TRUMP AND HITLERI found a trove of statistics about Hitler and Trump. Here are some of them. HITLER: Murdered 11 million according to one analysis. TRUMP: Has murdered no one thus far. HITLER: Invaded the sovereign states of Austria, Belgium, Czechoslovakia, Free State of Danzig, Denmark, France, Guernsey, Hungary, Italy, Jersey, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, San Marino, the Soviet Union, and Yugoslavia. TRUMP: Has invaded no sovereign states. HITLER: Started a world war that killed more than 5 million in his armed forces alone, plus many millions more in other countries. TRUMP: Has started no world wars. At this point in my research I was dejected. Trump didn’t appear much like Hitler at all. But things got better when I spent some time on PolitiFact, Snopes, and the site with the Pinocchios and learned that when my liberal friends make claims that initially appear unconvincing, it’s important to pull back and add more context until, at worst, the