Jacob Rees-Mogg: 'I oppose same-sex marriage, but I'd go to a gay wedding'
- There are always:Yin to oppose Yang,Black to oppose White,Right to oppose Wrong,Day to oppose night,Water to oppose fire-and everything you ever knew of always has a dark or bright twin. We created the concept of opposition which then gave birth to discrimination. We are drowning in our own creation. We will never get over problems such as racism as long as The Concept Of Opposition still reigns.
- Are Christians resisting the Bible? I don’t understand why christians are so caught up with politics, involving themselves in resisting government agendas like gay marriage or racism, speaking out about how islam is evil and what not. Jesus never told us to oppose government or any other form of religion. Let me break it down: Jesus told us to pray for our enemies. To turn the other cheek. He taught us how to love sinners, and commanded us to preach the gospel, not convince others of his supremacy. We CANNOT convince or prove to anyone that the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob sent Jesus to redeem us from sin and death, that would trample faith. Why are christians so against gay marriage, it’s no different from a hetero’s second or third marriage. If government should outlaw gay marriage, then they should also outlaw second and third marriages. How are pastors so offended with blessing a homosexual union, but are so excited to bless adultery. If you divorce and marry again to someone else, that’s adultery. I know that the practice of homosexuality is a sin, but we are all sinners, should we make government outlaw every sin? What about corruption. I see so many christians quick to point out and criticize corruption in their government. They want to impeach their president thinking that it’s a solution. Let me tell you a little secret: Government is not corrupt, people are corrupt. In other words, you can’t take corruption out of government, you have to take corruption out of people, and that’s exactly what Jesus will do. He will do it now, to those who are willing, and He will do it later, to those who are not willing. And by that I mean Jesus will do away with corruption once and for all when He returns to the earth, and those who oppose Him, will be cast out. Instead of focusing on individuals and their sin, let’s acknowledge that we too are sinners and need forgiveness just like the homosexuals, terrorists, crooked leaders, etc. We are no different. There is nothing going on in the world now that has not been prophesied long ago. It’s silly to resist gay marriage or the legalization of abortion. Its silly to think that we can stop corruption when we are corrupted ourselves. We need to let Jesus do that, by preaching his word and loving on them. If we could overcome corruption on our own, we would not need Jesus. Our world will grow worse and worse, and there is nothing we can do about it. Planet earth is doomed to destruction, and if we truly believe what the bible says about the second coming of Christ, why are we so caught up with earthly matters? Why are we not preparing ourselves for what is to come. Homosexuals will have their way, abortion will increase, government will grow more and more corrupt. It is a clear sign that the bible is truth, and if the bible is truth, why are we not taking it as seriously as we profess? ~ VVS ~
- Enoch would be such an overprotective boyfriend, especially toward Jacob. Imagine them walking through the village and one of the villagers insults Jacob and calls him skinny or something and Enoch just looses it. “WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!” Jacob would probably try to pull him away and Enoch would probably end up chasing the villager until they had to hide in their house. Enoch wouldn’t be possessive, he’d be protective. If Jacob got beaten up he would go to the end of the earth to help him before beating up whoever hurt him. Even if they just made Jacob cry Enoch would probably loose it. That’d be the adorable thing about Enoch, it’d probably be the reason Jacob fell more in love with Enoch.
- No baby girl what is you doing ?? Millie Bobby Brown is with Jacob Satorious I repeat Millie Bobby Brown is with Jacob Satorious Millie Bobby Brown is with Jacob Satorious Millie Bobby Brown is with Jacob Satorious Millie Bobby Brown is with Jacob Satorious Millie Bobby Brown is with Jacob Satorious Millie Bobby Brown is with Jacob Satorious Millie Bobby Brown is with Jacob Satorious Millie Bobby Brown is with Jacob Satorious Millie Bobby Brown is with Jacob Satorious Millie Bobby Brown is with Jacob Satorious Millie Bobby Brown is with Jacob Satorious Millie Bobby Brown is with Jacob Satorious Millie Bobby Brown is with Jacob Satorious Millie Bobby Brown is with Jacob Satorious Millie Bobby Brown is with Jacob Satorious Millie Bobby Brown is with Jacob Satorious Millie Bobby Brown is with Jacob Satorious Millie BobbyBrown is with Jacob Satorious I don’t know how i feel about this. She’s so intelligent and mature for her age and I can never forget that video where Jacob is making fun of ricegum ricegum and he says “I can’t drink milk, I’m gluten free” ???
- When I think of my greatest sexual experience or the hype about sex in general nothing comes close to being my husbands EVERYTHING!! My fantasies and all everything is subpar if it’s not with my husband. Undefiled- pure Sex is nasty, dirty, amazing, and beautiful all at the same time but it is only pure in marriage ? so for me that’s peace of mind. No matter how I feel for certain positions or bodily fluids LETS GO! If he like it I love it ?Also that’s why I can not marry just anybody ?there has to be love and physical attraction and a strong relationship with God (that’s even better) for me to say “I do”. The laws in the bible pertaining to marriage I abide. Therefore, I’m choosy(picky) I believe in love and marriage whole heartedly so I don’t believe in divorce. Another thing I’m not saying I am pure so if I have sex before marriage it’s always subpar and the more I have sex with you before marriage the less I desire you or desire to marry you and the bigger the wedding is required lol.
- So today is not my 6th year anniversary. I mean, it would have been had I not gotten a divorce. What a waste. We “fought” so hard to get married on that day - a date that I didn’t even have that much time to get used to - and maybe that was the big sign. While I am mostly OK with the “death” of my marriage, I still mourn my actual wedding day. My wedding day was amazing. Surrounded by friends and family. It had me and my ex written all over it and everyone commented how special the ceremony was - it definitely was to me. When I dare let myself peek at a wedding photo, I still love the day. The details. The colors. The fall weather. I remember how I felt about my ex. I was so happy after a really hard year. I hope that I can let my wedding day go soon. It will always be in my brain and heart, but I hope it doesn’t hurt so much by next year.
- Anyone else think Jacob Frye mothers the Rooks? Like especially the younger Rooks? Jacob: what are you doing? You should be in school! Younger (like teenage) Rook: But si- Jacob: No buts young man! Soon you’ll be out joining a gan- Rook: Sir I’m in a gang Jacob: …not the point Or even better, Jacob helping them with homework or giving them life advice
- After Jacob’s epic wrestling match, Esau came out to meet Jacob, with 400 men along with him. Jacob was afraid this meant an army, but Esau was like “BRO!” And Jacob was like “…bro?” because Esau had gotten over everything that had happened, and was happy to see his brother. So happy, that he wanted to give back the gifts, but Jacob/Israel insisted so he took all those goats and sheep and camels he’d set aside last chapter. Jacob bought a piece of land out by this city called Shechem, sort of near his brother Esau, and they all lived happily ever after.* *Not quite [Read on to chapter 34] | [Start at the beginning]
StacWhy do people big up Jacob Rees-Mogg?Ali G interview - Jacob Rees Mogg (6/2/1999)Jacob Rees-Mogg 'lined up for ministerial job' Eccentric Conservative MP Jacob Rees-Mogg is reportedly being lined up for a ministerial role in the next reshuffle as he is tested for higher office.The sudden relevance of Jacob Rees-Mogg UK Politics: The Tories are so drained of talent that almost anyone can aspire to lead themBritain has been ‘cowed’ by Brussels, says Jacob Rees-Mogg Fresh attack on Theresa May’s handling of Brexit underlines fears of Eurosceptic MPs Tory divisions over Brexit have been starkly exposed by the backbench Eurosceptic Jacob Rees-Mogg, who has stepped up his condemnation of Theresa May’s approach to leaving the European Union, accusing the government of being “cowed” by Brussels. While the chancellor, Philip Hammond, was in Davos, telling business leaders he hoped the EU and Britain would only move “modestly” apart over the years ahead, Rees-Mogg used a speech in Hampshire to urge thJacob Rees-Mogg: on the trail of the pinstripe pretender Some battle-scarred Tories believe the party needs its own outsider, its own Corbyn, to lead them into Brexit – and that that man is extreme rightwinger Jacob Rees-Mogg. We join the ‘Moggmentum’ disciples on the Conservative conference fringe… It is hard to be in Manchester, at a Tory party conference, with police helicopters juddering overhead and snipers on hotel roofs keeping an eye on face-painted Remainers, without those seminal lines from the bard of Salford, Dr John Cooper Clarke, running through your head: The bloody copsJacob Rees-Mogg takes on protesters: 'You're a despicable person Conservative MP Jacob Rees-Mogg challenges protesters at a party conference fringe event in Manchester to a debate.Jacob Rees-Mogg MP Calmly Schools An Alt-Left SnowflakeProtester tells Jacob Rees-Mogg he's 'despicable' - video A protester confronts Jacob Rees-Mogg during a Conservative party conference event in Manchester. The man told Rees-Mogg people are 'dying' because of policies supported by the MP. Rees-Mogg engaged in a discussion with the protester, telling him to 'leave my despicability to one side'. Conservative conference 2017: anti-austerity protesters disrupt Rees-Mogg fringe meeting - Politics live Continue reading...Jacob Rees-Mogg is named in the Paradise Papers leak The prominent Tory MP made a $680,000 (£516,815) when he sold over 50,000 shares in the British Virgin Islands-based Lloyd George Management to the Bank of Montreal in 2011.Jacob Rees-Mogg is MOBBED by anti-austerity protesters A group of protesters stormed the room where the meeting was taking place in Manchester and started chanting demanding the Tories be kicked out of officeToffolo awkwardly apologises to Jacob Rees-Mogg for calling him a 'sex godJacob Rees-Mogg MP SLAMS Conservative Rebel Dominic GrieveJacob Rees-Mogg mobbed in abortion protest at Tory conference A packed Tory conference event featuring Jacob Rees-Mogg descended into chaos as protesters with placards chanted "Tories out" at the packed meeting on Brexit. Conservative supporters returned fire, shouting "Labour scum".Brexiter Jacob Rees-Mogg’s lacklustre record as a fund manager Emerging markets fund trailed benchmark when the Conservative MP was in chargeTories out!' Protesters disrupt Jacob Rees-Mogg meeting – video Demonstrators stage a protest in a fringe meeting organised by the Tory MP on Monday at Manchester town hall during the Conservative party’s annual conference. People hold up placards and chant, to which some Tory supporters shout back, before the protesters are pushed out of the venue Continue reading...Jacob Rees-Mogg unsure Theresa May lead Tories at election The backbencher - who is tipped as possible candidate - pointed out that the PM's popularity nosedived in a way no one foresaw.Jacob Rees-Mogg: hard Brexit would boost UK by £135bn over 5 years Pro-Brexit backbencher says dividend only possible with policy of free trade, reduced regulation and lower taxes The UK economy could enjoy a post-Brexit financial dividend of £135bn in the five years after its departure from the EU, Jacob Rees-Mogg has said, an opinion that attracted a direct if brief endorsement from the Department for International Trade. At a speech in London, the leading pro-Brexit backbencher lambasted what he called the “false assumptions” of Philip Hammond’s Treasury ahead of next week’s budget, insisting thatBrexiter Jacob Rees-Mogg was a cautious, defensive fund manager Emerging markets fund trailed benchmark when the Conservative MP was in chargeWho is Jacob Rees-Mogg? Tory MP and Brexiteer touted as next Conservative leader JACOB Rees-Mogg continues to be touted as a future Tory leader and possible PM despite consistently playing down and leadership ambitions. The MP for North East Somerset recently welcomed his sixth child and caused controversy after airing his views on abortion and gay marriage. Here’s his story… Who is Jacob Rees-Mogg? Jacob Rees-Mogg is a […]MP Jacob Rees-Mogg defends ‘extreme’ anti-abortion views The Catholic father-of-six said he was not vain enough to believe he could move into Number 10.Tory Jacob Rees-Mogg admits profits from abortion pills Jacob Rees-Mogg has defended the investment in the Indonesian firm Kalbe Farma. His firm holds a £5million stake in the firm on behalf of clients. None of the MP's own cash is invested.Jacob Rees-Mogg compares Tory conference to North Korea Jacob Rees-Mogg said party members are expected just to 'cheer the great and the good' and are not given an opportunity to speak from the conference floor.Tory conference is like a North Korea rally, says Jacob Rees-Mogg
AC senOn what basis should Christians oppose child marriage? [closed] In most of the western countries the minimum age for marriage is 18 years. (Some would like to argue that this could be 16 or 15 but none would argue it to be 9) As a Christian I take pride in the ...Difference between “wedding” and “marriage” [closed] What is the correct usage between the following? A wedding anniversary A marriage anniversary? What differences are there, if any.Is a Catholic “blessing of a marriage” not a wedding? Consider the following case: A Catholic woman marries an unbelieving man (in particular, a man not baptised in any Christian denomination) in a state ceremony. Following an adulterous episode on the ...If two kosher witnesses are not specified at a wedding is the marriage valid? In a wedding ceremony, where many different people are present and many people see a wedding ring (or any item worth a shaveh peruta) being given by the man to the woman, do two kosher witnesses need ...What information, if not shared before the wedding, can invalidate the marriage? I know that under certain situations, if you didn't share certain information prior to marriage, the marriage could be nullified and not even require a get. What sort of witheld information qualifies ...Gay marriage wedding cake (permitted to bake/inscribe?) [duplicate] With regards to this ruling in Northern Ireland: http://www.theguardian.com/society/2015/may/19/northern-ireland-ashers-baking-company-guilty-discrimination-gay-marriage-cake The baker who refused ...