Texas passes contentious abortion bill
- [06-10] democracynow: House Passes Bill to Criminalize Abortion After 20 Weeks
- [12-12] We're kicking off session 2 with a contentious amendment. It passes due to SAlt's abstention...Unexpected...#nusnatcon
- [15-11] From @FrontRowSoccer Goodbye, Bill: Bill Maxwell, former @naslofficial, #MISL referee passes away -
- [03-10] #HR36 passes. Good. Now, lets pass #HR37 ban abortion after 15 weeks
- [04-10] Congress: We can’t ban guns, bans never work.
Later in the day: House passes 20 week abortion ban.
- [04-10] 20-week abortion ban #HR36 PASSES 237-189
D Yes's—Cuellar TX, Lipinski IL, Peterson MN
R No's—Dent PA, Frelinghuysen NJ
- [04-10] #GunControl? Hell No! Shoving Bibles into women's vaginas? Right away! #Bastards RT House passes 20-wk abortion ban
- [30-10] You mean to tell me that Donna found an abortion clinic. In Texas. In 1985? Ok. #HaltandCatchFire
- [18-11] Motion on Free Personal Support for Northern Irish Citizens using Scottish Abortion Services passes unanimously. #SNP17
- [10-10] Texas Dept. of Health booklet warns women of the dangers of abortion:
- [14-01] Former Texas safety DeShon Elliott was among nation’s best at defending passes
- [04-12] Senate passes tax bill 51-49 paving the way for #TaxReform
- [19-12] Next at 6 am: will this be the day Congress passes that major tax reform bill?And what could it mean for you?La…
- [03-10] House passes 20-week abortion ban, with #Trump White House support
- [07-10] I got two #OleMiss tickets and parking passes for Vandy and Texas A&M. If you’re interested hit me up? #HottyToddy #HYD
- [05-12] #Spain Congress passes a bill to not consider #transsexuality as a disease
- [02-12] #LosAngelesLakers #Lakers #LAL GOP tax-overhaul bill passes Senate, 51-49
- [04-10] #HR36 It’s time to call/email your senators and tell them to pass this bill! No abortion after 20 weeks we passed t…
- [08-10] Thread: Details of #HR36 abortion ban bill; critically commented on; Old white men women what do with there bodies…
- [21-11] "the historical way" to support abortion laws, check your history, its not something NZ has a good record on Bill #decision17
- [16-11] House passes #tax bill with deep cuts for corporations:#ICYMI
- [18-09] Senate Passes 700 Billion Dollar Defense Policy Bill (pls RT↺❤️)
- [04-12] If the tax bill passes, #Medicare could be subject to automatic spending cuts :
- [21-11] Congress Passes Bill to Fast Track Medications for Military
- [15-12] Canada passes bill to clear criminal convictions from the records of gay men
- [27-09] ? A.#Martial vs CSKA
1 but ⚽
2 passes décisives ✅✅
5 passes clés
84% passes réussie…
- [27-09] ? A.#Martial vs CSKA
1 but ⚽
2 passes décisives ✅✅
5 passes clés
84% passes réussies
- [08-01] Just saying: Tyrod Taylor threw 37 passes in almost a full game, so let's call 18 passes one half's worth of passes…
- [28-09] Stats Houssem #Aouar face à Atalanta
69% passes réussies
2 passes clés
- [04-10] So if somehow the Senate suspends the filibuster rule in order to pass an abortion bill, do we just concede defeat? #TYTLive
- [29-11] HRC: One step closer! Aussie Senate passes #MarriageEquality bill, now on to House.
- [21-09] US Senate passes budget-busting $700 billion defense policy bill -
- [14-01] Former Texas safety DeShon Elliott was among nation’s best at defending passes
- [13-01] The Florida house voted to ban red light #cameras. The #senate still has to #vote on it. If the bill passes, it wou…
- BREAKING: GOP-controlled House passes 20-week abortion ban bill #HR36
- BREAKING: Texas permanently bans taxpayer funding of abortion | News | LifeSiteGov. Greg Abbott signed the pro-life bill into...
- Amended assisted-dying bill passes Canada’s Senate, 44-28; bill now goes for royal assent- CBC News
- Renuka Rayasam at Politico:AUSTIN, Texas — Sen. Ted Cruz said Sunday that he doesn’t support the latest Obamacare repeal plan drafted by Sens. Bill Cassidy and Lindsey Graham and suggested that the proposal also lacks the vote of Sen. Mike Lee.The Texas Republican said he and Lee offered amendments to the Graham-Cassidy proposal last week that would go further in bringing down Obamacare premiums but that the changes weren’t included in the latest draft of the bill.“Right now, they don’t have my vote and I don’t think they have Mike Lee’s vote either,” Cruz said during a panel discussion at the Texas Tribune festival in Austin that also included Sen. John Cornyn.Both Cruz and Cornyn said they back the way the bill would convert Obamacare funding into a system of block grants to states. But while Cornyn said he would vote for the bill as it stands, Cruz said that he wants to see more changes, though he didn’t elaborate.
- So I have a pd thing We have to do a presentation about moral issues. And I chose to do abortion, so to get a higher mark I have to do both sides but I just can’t see any ways to justify abortion. So could someone help me out and tell me some pro abortion points
- Texas Democrat compares masturbation, vasectomy, and colonoscopy to abortion
- Should Universities Offer Gun Certification Classes? It has been one year since state representatives allowed concealed carry of handguns on college campuses. Texas Governor Greg Abbott signed Senate Bill 11 that allows students or any university affiliate to carry guns if they are licensed to carry. This bill caused controversy among university officials and communities which took place last August in 2016 for Texas universities. With 307 mass… View On WordPress
- Sen. Onder Proposes Zoo Name Change After Abortion Bill Debate CBS St. Louis
Texas passes contentious abortion bill
Should I leave Canada to live in the U.S I have had it with Canada?
Trump is trying to prevent federal money from going
toward healthcare that includes abortion, contraception
and birth control but it has not been implemented.
Once democrats come into office, which should be pretty
soon, such funding would be restored if it were ever to
be banned in the first place.
Yes, Texas and any redneck state would be a good place
for you. Don’t go to New York or California.
Weather in the US is generally easier to cope with just
because it is warmer.
Texas becomes very hot in the summer though and you
will always want air conditioning.
I suppose it beats Vancouver’s weather.
If you are a high earner you will pay a high tax here as well.
Perhaps slightly lower than Canada in consideration of the
numbers that you provided.
I don’t think that you will see the tremendous difference that
you expect however.
Are democrats doubling down on their hate for republicans? Will this win them the 2018 and 2020 elections?
Democrats aren't 'doubling down' and if this tax bill passes, Republicans can kiss 2018 and 2020 elections goodbye. People will soon understand what a terrible bill this 'tax reform' is. I hope it can be stopped in the Senate.
House Republicans and Trump will not have a celebration after the House passes the tax bill, is this because the bill is dead in Senate?
How is it possible to have a small government that passes laws on abortion?
When we have a decent democratic president and a dem majority house in 2020, can Trump's slavery bill be appealed?
what "slavery bill"? and you are welcome to try to repeal anything Congress passes.
What things do cons tell them selves to excuse away the sexual misconduct that Trump was accused of?
Bill Clinton? You hypocrites are getting more moronic as each day passes.
Texas Passes Bill to Restrict Abortion Texas Passes Bill to Restrict Abortion
Texas Republican lawmakers passed a bill to restrict abortions in the state, rebuffing a challenge from Democratic legislators, who derailed the measure last month with help from a marathon filibuster.
Mexico Girds for Education Standoff After Contentious Bill Passes Mexico Girds for Education Standoff
President Enrique Peña Nieto, facing fresh protests from a radical teachers union, vowed to press on with plans to revamp the nation's educational system.
Ugandan Parliament passes contentious presidential age-limit bill The new bill imposes no limit, allowing President Yoweri Museveni, 73, to stand again when his term ends in 2021
The post Ugandan Parliament passes contentious presidential age-limit bill appeared first on Premium Times Nigeria...
Alberta legislature passes contentious bill strengthening gay-straight alliances Two weeks of stormy debate over sex, education and the rights of students and parents were capped off Wednesday when Alberta passed a bill that strengthens rules on gay-straight alliances in schools. "This bill would ensure that no student would be outed. It closes loopholes Premier Rachel Notley's government said some schools were using to delay or deny students who tried to set up the peer support clubs.
Texas passes 2 new abortion-related laws Texas Gov. Greg Abbott signed into law House Bill 214 and HB 13, two abortion-related bills. His office calls HB 214 "pro-life insurance reform."
Texas Senate to Vote on Abortion Bill Texas Senate to Vote on Abortion Bill
State senators are expected to vote on an abortion bill that stalled weeks earlier thanks to a lengthy filibuster from Democratic Sen. Wendy Davis.
House Passes Bill Banning Abortion at 20 Weeks At a time when Americans are focused on the mass murder in Las Vegas, the U.S. House of Representatives on Tuesday passed a bill protecting life.
Oklahoma Legislature Passes Bill Criminalizing Abortion Procedures Oklahoma Legislature Passes Bill Criminalizing Abortion Procedures
The Oklahoma Legislature on Thursday passed a bill that would make performing an abortion a felony punishable by up to three years in prison.
Texas Abortion Lawmaker Lacks Basic Abortion Knowledge Samantha Bee slams Texas state Representative Dan Flynn for his display of ignorance about how abortion works.
Contentious issues bog down Lokpal Bill panel
Netanyahu tells backers to reword contentious police bill after protests Israeli PM says he has asked for legislation on police investigations to be redrafted so it does not apply to his own case The Israeli prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, has ordered his backers to reword a contentious piece of legislation that could potentially stifle a police investigation against him, in what appeared to be an attempt to defuse rising public anger against the Israeli leader. The so-called “recommendations bill” would end the police’s current practice of recommending to prosecutors whether to indict suspects upon comple
Groups Sue Over Texas Abortion Law Groups Sue Over Texas Abortion Law
Abortion-rights groups filed a lawsuit challenging the constitutionality of key aspects of a Texas abortion law that gained attention this summer following a lengthy filibuster by Democratic state Sen. Wendy Davis.
Abortion Strictures Advance in Texas The bill is designed to protect doctors from malpractice lawsuits, according to its author.
Judge strikes down Texas abortion ban A federal judge has struck down Texas' ban on a common second-trimester abortion procedure.
4 McCain, battling brain cancer, leaves Washington for Christmas break before contentious vote on tax bill
2 McCain, battling brain cancer, leaves Washington for Christmas break before contentious vote on tax bill
McCain, battling brain cancer, leaves Washington for Christmas break before contentious vote on tax bill McCain, battling brain cancer, leaves Washington for Christmas break before contentious vote on tax bill
3 McCain, battling brain cancer, leaves Washington for Christmas break before contentious vote on tax bill
House passes ban on abortion after 20 weeks
Appellate Ruling Upholds Texas Abortion Law Texas May Enforce Abortion Law
The Fifth U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals upheld a Texas law that requires women seeking an abortion to have a sonogram exam and to listen to a physician's detailed description of the fetus.
Supreme Court to Review Texas Abortion Law Supreme Court to Review Abortion Law in Texas
The Supreme Court agreed to review a Texas abortion law that opponents say could close three-fourths of the state’s clinics.
Judge Strikes Down New Texas Abortion Restrictions Judge Blocks Texas Abortion-Clinic Rule
A federal judge has thrown out new abortion restrictions that would have banned the procedure at most Texas facilities where women can legally end a pregnancy.
Ohio, Texas Will Be Battlegrounds for Abortion Rights Two bills that would restrict abortion access in Ohio now await Governor John Kasich’s signature.
Texas Legislators Double Down on Next Abortion Fight The Supreme Court struck down some Texas abortion restrictions in 2016.
“Electric bill”, “electrical bill” or “electricity bill” [closed]
Which is correct: electric bill, electrical bill or electricity bill?
“southeast Texas” vs. “southeastern Texas” [on hold]
What is the difference between southeast Texas and southeastern Texas ?
Any difference between 'southeast Texas and southeastern Texas'
What is the difference between 'southeast Texas' and 'southeastern Texas'?
Contentious Vs. Controversial
Are the words contentious and controversial synonymous AND interchangeable? or is there some difference in some contexts or in emphasis?
For example, take this sentence I found in an excerpt from a ...
can a discussion be “contentious” [closed]
Not a native speaker, so not sure if this question is appropriate for this forum.
Is there a difference between
"a contentious discussion" and " a discussion on something contentious".
Apparently the ...
Word for “the distilled embodiment of a contentious issue”
I'm thinking of something like the recent FBI–Apple case, which focuses in on the precise point of departure between the two sides of an issue. It would be used like: "the case has become a ____ of ...
You have an abortion 1.5 year ago.2months ago you have your 2nd abortion.you r 21yrs old and pregnant.1more abortion can make you imfertile 4ever?
In his last game the rams' quarter completed 10 out of 18 passes he threw at this rate how many passes will he attempt if he completes 15 passes?
What happens to a bill after it passes the House?
Where does a bill go after it passes both houses?
What happens to a bill that passes one house but not another?
What happens to a bill after it passes the entire congress?
If the bill passes the next stop who sees it next?
What happens to a bill after it passes both houses of congress?
If the bill passes both houses of congress the president may then?
Will facebook be gone if congress passes the protect IP bill?
When a bill passes congress and is ready for presidential consideration?
What the president may do in orden to prevent a bill from being passes by congress?
Does that mean a guy is checking you out if he turns around and looks at you after he passes by you and keeps looking at you before he passes by you and passes by you like 4 times in a class?
If the president vetoses a bill it may still become a law if the house of representatives and senate passes it again and a?
When did fur become a contentious issue?
During the 1960s and 1970s, the United States saw growing antagonism between members of the animal rights movement and trappers and hunters.
What does that mean if the guy you like turns around and looks at you after he passes by you and keeps looking at you before he passes by you and passes by you for like 4 times in a class?
What was the most contentious aspect of this compromise?
What is non-contentious work experience?
- Because women everywhere resort to abortion, the alternative to safe abortion is, of course, unsafe abortion. Dado que en todo el mundo hay mujeres que recurren al aborto, la alternativa al aborto seguro es, por supuesto, el aborto en malas condiciones.
- eighty percent of these abortion clinics in Texas are going to be basically out of business because of this new law.
- The two talked about reproductive freedom (with a dig at recent efforts in Texas to highly regulate abortion clinics).
- Ike stays until the bill passes. Ike se queda hasta que el proyecto de ley se apruebe.
- Normally, the bill passes this stage automatically. Normalmente, el proyecto de ley pasa esa etapa de manera automática.
- The language of this bill is a de facto abortion ban for most pregnant federal prisoners.
- The president has promised a veto if Congress passes that bill.
- Legal aid is granted in contentious or non-contentious cases, to claimants or defendants before any court. El beneficio de pobreza se concede para asuntos sometidos a jurisdicción voluntaria o de lo contencioso, para querellas o defensa ante cualquier tribunal.
- The body of a car passes through 147 stages on the production line. The new tax bill finally got through Congress.
- This. calibre rimfire Hopkins and Allen... was almost smuggled in to Bill Longley... before they hanged him high, October 11, 1878... at Giddings, Lee County, Texas. Este Hopkins and Allen del calibre.... casi se lo pasaron a Bill Longley... antes de que le colgaran el 11 de octubre de 1878... en Giddings, condado de Lee, Texas.
Illegal immigrants eye Texas as an abortion sanctuary - Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton gives his take on the case.
Sen. Knopp: 'This whole bill is really about abortion' - This video is jumpy in the beginning and has odd blue flares.] Oregon state Sen. Tim Knopp, R-Bend, speaks against House Bill 3391, the Reproductive Health ...
#11 Art Sisneros ~ Abolish Abortion Texas Rally Feb 25, 2017 -
Republicans sneak anti-abortion language into tax bill - Republicans sneak anti-abortion language into tax bill Alex Wong via Getty Images "The tax code is no place to define what constitutes an 'unborn child.' What's ...
Oregon Rep. Knute Buehler: Abortion bill 'plays politics, goes too far' - Oregon state Rep. Knute Buehler, R-Bend, speaks against House Bill 3391, the Reproductive Health Equity Act, during the House debate on the bill, which ...
Whole Woman's Health v. Hellerstedt: Whole Woman's Health v. Hellerstedt, 579 U.S. ___, is a landmark United States Supreme Court case decided on June 27, 2016. The Court ruled 5-3 that Texas cannot place restrictions on the delivery of abortion services that create an undue burden for women seeking an abortion.
Bill Baird: Bill Baird is a reproductive rights pioneer, called by some media the "father" of the birth control and abortion-rights movement. He was jailed eight times in five states in the 1960s for lecturing on abortion and birth control. Baird is believed to be the first and only non-lawyer in American history with three Supreme Court victories.
Rosie Jimenez: Rosie Jimenez, also known as Rosaura Jimenez, is the first woman known to have died due to an illegal abortion after the Hyde Amendment was passed. Jimenez died at age 27 in 1977 from an illegal abortion in McAllen, Texas.
Chicago Abortion Fund: The Chicago Abortion Fund was founded in October, 1985 in Chicago, Illinois. Chicago Abortion Fund is a non-profit organization which provides medical referrals and funds to low-income women in need of safe abortion services.
Bill Whatcott: William Gary Whatcott, known as Bill Whatcott, is a Canadian social conservative activist who campaigns against homosexuality and abortion.
Kermit Gosnell: Kermit Barron Gosnell is an American former abortion-provider who was convicted of murdering three infants who were born alive during attempted abortion procedures.
Planned Parenthood of Central Missouri v. Danforth: Planned Parenthood v. Danforth, 428 U.S. 52 is a United States Supreme Court case on abortion. The plaintiffs challenged the constitutionality of a Missouri statute regulating abortion.
The Abortion: An Historical Romance 1966: The Abortion: An Historical Romance 1966 is a novel by Richard Brautigan first published in 1971 by Simon & Schuster. In subsequent printings the title is often shortened to simply The Abortion.
Hodgson v. Minnesota: Hodgson v. Minnesota, 497 U.S. 417, was a United States Supreme Court abortion rights case that dealt with whether a state law may require notification of both parents before a minor can obtain an abortion.
March for Life: The March for Life is an annual rally protesting abortion, held in Washington, D.C., on or around the anniversary of the United States Supreme Court's decision legalizing abortion in the case Roe v. Wade.
#advantage #of #abortion # The Supreme Court Could Make Abortion One of 2016 s Big Campaign Issues Bill...: #advantage #of #abortion # The Supreme Court Could Make Abortion One of 2016 s Big Campaign Issues Bill Clark/CQ Roll Call via AP Rick Perry, the former Texas governor and 2016 Republican presidential candidate, does not want to talk about abortion.
Tax Bill Passes - The Greatest Theft in the History of the US Treasury. All for two votes. Or 51 Senators...: Tax Bill Passes - The Greatest Theft in the History of the US Treasury. All for two votes. Or 51 Senators if you'd prefer, just signed the theft of trillions from WE THE PEOPLERemember, at the dirty disgusting heart of it (if one can even call that darkened, shriveled, cynical mass a heart for it is neither compassionate not giving life), is greed. And greed is allowed to thrive, because of capitalism.The Daily Good Morning (To Laugh That We May Not Weep) - Same As It Ever Was SaturdayORIGINAL PUBLICATION: The Coming Nation (October 19th, 1912)CAPTION: Cause and EffectCartoonist Young: "That's right, Mr. Progressive, attack the poisoned air. Keep on swatting it, a little at a time, but don't do anything to the hell-hole from which it arises. That would look too much like common sense."*Art Young's Good Morning - Ninety eight years and counting of our magazine on the correct side of history..."Same As It Ever Was Saturday" is when we look back
S & S Please - If bill H.R.424 passes, wolves will be shot & trapped for trophy.
~ Public Comments Show...: S & S Please - If bill H.R.424 passes, wolves will be shot & trapped for trophy.~ Public Comments Show Overwhelming Support for the Lobo~ Double Your Donation On Giving Tuesday, November 28~ Ambassador Wolf Atka Turns 15.5 Years Old