Good News: A good start, but more is needed to support UK jobs and growth
- [05-09] More good news about the UK Manufacturing sector - something good to shout about! #UKMfg #Growth #Manufacturing :
- [04-07] .@GeorgeKerevan says @theSNP should announce a jobs + growth #budget for #Scotland. Good clear thinking. I agree
- [02-10] Good discussion of renewable energy generation & potential for sustainable growth & jobs in the North including #Humber #NorthernPowerhouse
- [04-11] ... and support good, needed journalism #DNAinfo #theGothamist
- [23-09] Good win today, great support as always was needed ??⚽️ #AVFC
- [13-12] Thank you #Alabama for some much needed good news out of the ??. Now we just need to save #NetNeutrality
- [21-09] Ahhh, finally some much needed good news. I ❤️ #WesAnderson
- [10-11] Another good news, bad news 4 me.
Good news...3 days 'till #Shield members @WWERollins, Ambrose, & @WWERomanReigns…
- [22-08] Good news from @DHPFamily; another positive sign of music industry growth in #Birmingham cc @UK_Music @BhamCityCouncil @and
- [07-11] WOOOO!! houston needed some good news ? #WorldSeriesGame7 #EARNHISTORY
- [19-11] Huge, deserved win for #lufc, much needed after recent run. Good performances all over, and the power of that support, too.
- [19-09] Good news. But might have been more useful before referendum when voters really needed honest info about EU. #brexit
- [05-10] Good news, but more pressure is needed on #Myanmar gov. and #AungSanSuuKyi
to end the ethnic killings of #Rohingyas. :
- [27-12] 2018 is the year I get my butt in gear and start blogging about #hockey again. I may start a YouTube channel if the good Lord is good to me.
- [04-11] Dems & libs don’t know the good news about the #JobsReport or any other good news on our economy b/c their news source
- [29-10] #wiunion still hating on #Foxconn, which just confuses@SenatorBaldwin.She won't know whether to support good jobs or not.
- [14-01] Just seen the Liverpool - City score. Somewhat astonishing... and much-needed good news for #Arsenal fans #invincibles
- [02-10] Good news from @IEA – rise of #gas strong driver globally, but more efforts needed in #Europe. #CleanEnergyEU…
- [03-10] "I'm sorry about your bird, the good news is I'm still alive" @LarryDavidQuote needed this laugh today... #CurbYourEnthusiasm #bestshowever
- [16-10] Good work @idesigndevon and Good Luck @Lloyds_Kitchen Good News for #Exeter
- [11-10] Did you miss the hidden good news in the September jobs report?
- [23-08] Great piece in @EveningStandard on why #England's #PrEP trial is good news but full roll-out is needed - & soon.
- [11-10] Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth showed up to the #ThorRagnarok premiere because we all needed some good news this week. h
- [30-11] We needed some good news today! Congrats @Yamiche Kudos @NewsHourWorld for choosing best in class. #WOCAffirmation
- [03-10] Thank you, @Stu_Mundel & @KCBSKCALDesk for continuing to cover this #Pursuit post news hour. We needed a good distraction #Ve
- [23-11] Good news on Jets injury front: CB Morris Claiborne (foot) practiced fully. Good to go for Sunday. Bad news: RB Mat…
- [22-09] Economic data collated by @DeutscheBank shows good news for UK stock market. Love good news on Fridays #PRCA2017
- [01-10] #HughHefner Today is Sunday Oct.1st n' the King of Porn is dead,Jesus brought us good news but what good news came from @playboy but "Lust".
- [18-09] -The good news is women should be paid a fair wage
-The good news is that having freedom of choice allows them to say 'screw you'
- [24-09] Well the good news for #Giants fans is that OBJ had a 1 handed touchdown catch today which is good news because...yeah I got nothing
- [09-01] Good news #CamNewton ... Here is @WineSpectator assessment of the 2013 vintage in Anderson Valley: "The good news:…
- [11-11] YES: Pittsburgh Mayor @billpeduto says we need a new Marshall Plan to support millions of good jobs in the shift to…
- [14-01] Just seen the Liverpool - City score. Somewhat astonishing... and much-needed good news for #Arsenal fans #invincibles
- [18-01] Good day from #FRR today, has the beast woken up? Excellent news from #STAR and also #MKA so we should start to see these re
- it’s good all good we’re good good enough to eat good times good enough goodly a good amount good food good people goodness you’re good it’s good good for you good as gold good measure good deal good spell
- Start. Then Stop.Take a breath.Tell yourself “good job.”‘Why?“Good job” means that whatever happened earlier stops. It is a signal to move on and has a benefit of making us feel like we tried our best.Here is the secret – usually, we are. So, tell yourself “good job” and get going.There is more for you to do.The post Tell Yourself Good Job appeared first on Life As Usual.from Tell Yourself Good Job
- 54 a “In Ontario, the number of courses taught by contract faculty has doubled since 2000. These professors teaching on short-term contracts lack job security, benefits, and fair pay. OCUFA is advocating for fairness for contract faculty because universities should be model employers, providing good jobs in their communities.” “With Bill 148, Fair Workplaces, Better Jobs Act working its way towards law, the provincial government has acknowledged that too many Ontarians do not have decent jobs. OCUFA supports Bill 148, but it is imperative the legislation is strengthened to address equal pay for work of equal value and to prevent the abuse of short-term contracts.” “Hiring faculty on discontinuous four-month contracts – even after decades of employment – are not labour practices to be proud of,” said Frankie Cachon, Chair of OCUFA’s Contract Faculty Committee. “They’re not good for faculty, not good for students, and do not advance the mission statements of our universities.” “Ontario’s faculty are committed to addressing the widespread growth of precarious employment in the province because they know secure and stable employment is essential for providing high-quality education.” OCUFA, October 2017: Ontario professors take action for Fair Employment Week CAUT Fair Employment Week website Sessional Faculty “Within the past decade, the unprecedented growth in non-tenure/tenure track faculty has led to speculation as to the learning environment and learning outcomes for students. Both national media and researchers have raised concerns about the growth in short-term contract faculty, yet there is little evidentiary data to support policy development. Our study of sessional faculty in Ontario’s publicly funded universities provides much needed data and insight into the current pressures, challenges, and adaptations of the rapidly rising number of university instructors who work on short-term contracts, also known as sessional faculty.” OISE, Centre for the Study of Canadian & International HIgher Education, April 2016: “A Survey of Sessional Faculty in Ontario Publicly-Funded Universities,” by Cynthia C. Field & Glen A. Jone (54 pages, PDF)
- The State’s Answer to a Federal Tyrant… …is in the U.S. Constitution. Good News Bad News The good news for Texas is that the 84th Texas senate thwarted the effort of the house to open up our U.S. Constitution and our form of government to a complete re-write. The bad news is that ¹80 house reps are either ignorant of our form of government, or they despise it. Either reason is not good news. Two bills passed in the house and… View On WordPress
- ESPN is going to start losing some good news analyst if they don't start backing up because of their opinions and beliefs...
- So, there’s good news and bad news… The good news is my grandpa’s visited every night for the past week! …The bad news is that he keeps scaring my roommates. And I think my grandma sent him to check up on me. Which I totally do not need. Now he’s gonna go tell her all about how I’m living in a hostel and I’m going to get a frantic phone call telling me I need to come home right now. Ugh. So not cool, gramps.
- The X-Files Season 11 NYCC trailer is here, but that’s it for Gillian AndersonThere’s good news and bad news. The good news is...
- “Good news is good news. No news is bad communication.” Harry // The Flash
Good News: A good start, but more is needed to support UK jobs and growth
Jobs that don't require college?
Retail and fast food jobs aren't really that bad...Growth opportunities may come up if you're good with it. It's always good to start with an entry-level position to gain experience and references for better jobs. A minimum wage job is better than no job. If you're out of school for a few months and have no experience, it will raise a lot of questions as to why.
You could always look in to doing In-Home-Care. They make around $11/hour. Or look into pharmacy packaging, cleaning, liquor stores, or call center work. The postal service is good too, but most of those positions are part-time.
Once you're in the workforce a few years and find your options limiting, you may overcome your irrational fears about college.
Me and my boyfriend has been dating a month and I am 17 and hes 16 he asked me to marry him today and I said yes but know I am not so sure?
You've been dating a month and you think that's a good basis for marriage? It may sound good on paper but it's not realistic, is it? Talk with him and face that reality. You're still in school, without jobs, homes or the means to support yourselves, much less the emotional stability needed for marriage.
Slow down. Date. Get to actually know each other.
Democrats never like tax cuts. Why should anyone believe them about the new tax bill?
Democrats oppose anything that Trump has a hand in, good or bad. They talk a good game about adding to the debt but conveniently ignore that Obama (who's policies they support) added 10 trillion dollars to the National Debt. All of the anemic growth under Obama was debt fueled. This tax bill will help bring real jobs back to some areas of our country that are really hurting.
As a business owner on the rise, what would you do with the anticipated fifteen percent cut in taxes?
You commented to me:
"Obama's policies? His last quarter at 1.6%!!!! Geeze!"
Well, if them growth rates are Trump's, he's not looking too good, is he? And whatever happened to all those wonderful job growth numbers?
Oh wait, I understand. Bad growth rates = Obama bad. Good growth rates = Trump good.
WELL, Consistency has never been a strong suit of conservatives.
Does a high unemployment rate mean more or less jobs?
it means less jobs for sure. i'm actually tired of arguing with political freaks about this issue. They are always in denial and keep saying "things are great, no job is your fault and job growth real good"
Its the first one -- not enough jobs
At what age will the result of my unhealthy lifestyle start to take effect?
Even if you take care of yourself, you will start to notice a change at your mid 20's. At 25, I noticed that my hair, skin, weight, and general endurance were starting to take a hit. I went back on my vitamins, and got straightened out.
I would say, if you continue on the trend you're on, you will start some major aging and sickness even in your 30's.
But the good news is..... you have total control over this. Start changing your lifestyle of eating to a good one, three good meals a day. Get on some vitamins and mineral supplements. You may not have perfect health, but you will have some amazing improvements, if you will work at it.
The Good News on Jobs Heard on the Street
The Good News on Jobs
The June jobs report was an occasion for investors to celebrate rather than fret about the Federal Reserve.
Jobs News Could Be So Good That It's Bad Jobs News Could Be So Good It's Bad
Ahead of the Tape: Few will be around Friday to digest the payrolls report. The extra time to weigh what is likely to be another positive signal might come in handy.
Jobs Report: No News Is Good News Ahead of the Tape
Jobs Report: No News Is Good News
The Federal Reserve appears likely to raise interest rates next month unless the labor market or some unforeseen event throws it a curveball. The odds of either seem pretty slim.
United Continental Will Get Some Much-Needed Good News Ahead of the Tape
United Continental Will Get Some Much-Needed Good News
Earnings should be healthy at the airline, but investors will be watching bookings and the outlook.
Good news on jobs front
Jobs Data Reveal Unexpected Good News U.S. Jobs Data Reveal Unexpected Good News
The actual employment picture may be even better than the headline job figures have shown.
Good U.S. Jobs News Leaves Europe Stocks Lower U.S. Jobs News Leaves Europe Stocks Lower
Fears of the Fed tightening money, stoked by better-than-expected U.S. job data, pushed equities in Europe lower.
Consumer-Credit Growth Isn’t All Good News Ahead of the Tape
Consumer-Credit Growth Isn’t All Good News
Consumer credit continues to expand at a healthy pace and defaults remain low. It is too easy for banks to become complacent.
Modest Economic Growth Can Be Good News for Stocks Modest Economic Growth Can Be Good News for Stocks
For stocks, soft growth and weak wages should be just fine over the longer term. Money managers widely believe that, if the U.S. economy can keep limping ahead, the stock market probably can, too.
MtTs, if you ever needed a reason other than the pain of tranny existence to start up a good honest heroin habit...
Bill Jamieson: Slowing growth rate is not good news – regardless of what Keith Brown says What exactly constitutes “good news”? If you ever wanted to start a bun fight between economists, this is the question to ask. And once you ask it, stand well back.
Good news from today’s jobs report: The tight labor market is helping to reduce the racial unemployment gap.
Netherlands Tops The Good Country Index, But The News Isn't So Good For The U.S. The United States has slipped down the rankings of an index designed to rate countries on the effect they have on humanity and on the planet.
'He Has Good Intentions' — Kylie Jenner Gets Good News About Her Love Life from Peruvian Shaman Kylie Jenner is getting spiritual.
In a sneak peek at Sunday’s season finale of Life of Kylie , the 20-year-old cosmetics mogul and her best friend Jordyn Woods meet with a shaman in Peru for a reading.
“I think my mom thinks we’re a little crazy,” admits Kylie in the clip, first shared by E! News, as momager Kris Jenner watches on.
The reality star — who is dating rapper Travis Scott — asks for some insight in the romance department, and the shaman reveals happy news.
“This is actually very good,” the translator r
China Reports a Sliver of Good News—and That’s Good Enough for Markets OFF THE CHARTS
China Reports a Sliver of Good News—and That’s Good Enough for Markets
Asia’s biggest economy reported GDP data for the second quarter, which showed activity growing at 6.7%, a touch higher than estimates.A story told in charts.
Good News for Amgen Is Good News for Biotech Good News for Amgen Is Good News for Biotech
Biotechnology, lately the stock market’s laggard, may finally be on the mend.
Here are the first three pages of a comic I'm working on. How's my art style? Are the colors good? Is it a good start?
Good news: Good old Cheetah returning to India
Good start for Good Shepherd
Got two week passes left to the New Zealand LPGA event. If you wanna come watch some good golf and see Lydia Ko. Let me know. First two write me can have em. Everyone else. Go support the women! They are good at golf
More than 93,000 jobs have been eliminated due to foreign competition since Trump’s election, according to Labor Department data analyzed by Good Jobs Nation, a union-backed labor advocacy group. The previous five years saw an average of 87,500 jobs lo
We lost, but some silver lining- How good was our defense today! All three had a good game. Especially Christensen. How good was he? And anyone notice pep talking to him after the match?
President Trump: "The African American unemployment rate fell to 6.8%, the lowest rate in 45 years. I am so happy about this News! And, in the Washington Post (of all places), headline states, “Trumps first year jobs numbers were very, very good.”
My [27F] good friend [28M] is dating another good friends [24M] ex [20F]. She was a nightmare and thought she was gone for good.
“What a good news” vs. “such a good news” [closed]
I have just got a great news. I don't know what to say:
Such a good news.
What a good news.
The context should be formal (I am talking about hiring).
Origin/first known use of the phrase 'I've got some good news and some bad news'
When was the idiom, "I've got some good news and some bad news" first used, or when did it become a common joke?
2011 ford fusion SEL , All lights work good, Battery good, Connections good, Fuses good, won't turn over or even click, Why?
Took battery out had tested, good (only yr. old w/850 CCA).. Lights are bright and do not dim when turning on key to try to start. Checked all fuses, all good. Daughter drove it to work (ran great ...
The good news and bad news of demography
"the starting is good" or "the start is good"
I want to give my impression about the prologue, which one 'the starting is good' or 'the start is good' is the correct way?
“The news is good.” Why?
We use "the news is good" instead of "the news are good."
What is the rationale behind this? Are there similar situations in English?
1998 ranger 2.5 L 5 speed manual wont start alternator good battery good starter good it just clicks once how do you fix this it will start if you tap on the starter please include detailed info?
How has Saint Patrick been a good Christian spreading the good news?
By spreading the good news he was a good Christian. He is credited
with bringing Christianity to Ireland which was a major act of
being a good Christian. That is why he is honoured as being a saint
and being made the patron saint of Ireland, leading to St.
Patrick's Day being Ireland's national holiday.
Why is news paper good at keeping stuff good and warm?
Heat passes from the warmer thing to the cooler thing, if there is
a way for it to pass. Anything with lots of air pockets does not
let heat through easily, so newspaper, cotton wool etc. are good in
keeping things warm.
They neither let heat out or in, so they keep the warmer thing warm
and the cooler thing cool!
What would cause a Nissan maxima to not start battery good starter good ignition good?
How long does it take to get test result trans vaginal ultrasound Is No news good news?
What are some good part time jobs for teens besides just regular or generic jobs such as fast food restaurant are there any unique ideas for a good part time job out there?
Other than the obvious babysitting, lawnmowing and such you could try, if you are crafty or artsy, making things like bags or jewrely and sell them at craft shows. A friend of mine does this, she's 17 and makes $10-$30 a bag. Or you could learn ( or maybe you already know how) to play an instrument and find a cafe or hang out joint to play in. Hope this helped! Let me know if it didn't!
Your 1999 dodge ram van would not start It would fire but stall right away fuel pressure is good spark is good timing is good you replaced the tps map sensor idle control solenoidand computer?
Have 91 Toyota 1 ton 3 0 engine starts runs good when you stop try to start warm engine turns over but desent start acts like it flooded when cool starts good runs good problem fuel pump possible?
What are good jobs for me if I'm good at maths science and English and want a high guaranteed pay?
I am 15 about to turn 16 and I need a job to pay for a car and such I'm in pretty good shape if that would help with some jobs what would be a good idea for a first job?
work at subway. don't forget to smile and be nice!! :)
What are good high paying jobs for 19 year old girls no high school diploma needed?
If you try to start your car starter good battery good still wont start is it the fuel pump?
1994 3000gt won't start ecu good coil good was wondering about the mfi relayanybody know if this would cause it not to start thanks?
If a 92 Jeep Cherokee will start run for a few seconds then stall has good fuel pressure good ignition parts timing is correct good fuel pump lines regulator relay will run if revved 2500 any ideas?
Whats up 2002 Toyota sienna check engine light is lit runs good sounds good drives good no obvious loose or damaged hoses wires fluids good gas cap seal looks good no blown fuses?
What is proverb no news is good news mean?
so a news cant be good
Small 90cc engine that won't start The spark on the spark plug is good It has a good comparsion I also tried using started fluid and it just won't start Any ideas on what it could be?
89 dodge Dakota no power. Battery is good. starter is good. Tried to jump start and it gets power then but then it still won't start. Wants to but not enough juice. Thanks for the help?
- However, politics alone cannot guarantee good schools, good education or good jobs for young people. Sin embargo, la política por sí sola no puede garantizar unas buenas escuelas, una buena educación o unos buenos puestos de trabajo para los jóvenes.
- The explosive growth of video games was not good news for retailers of traditional toys. El explosivo crecimiento de los videojuegos no fue una buena cosa para los vendedores de juguetes tradicionales.
- Their software architecture is good and they continue to show good growth.
- All my life I've tried to be a good son, a good student, a good Jew, a good American, a good brother, a good everything. He tratado toda mi vida ser un buen hijo, un buen estudiante, un buen judío, un buen americano, un buen hermano, un buen todo.
- Good news, Mr Clennam, good news. Buenas noticias, Mr. Clennam. Me alegro, esto...
- Now... you all may be very good at your jobs. Ahora todos ustedes podrán ser muy buenos en sus trabajo.
- Abbie, a good newspaperman has two jobs. Abbie, un buen reportero tiene dos ocupaciones.
- He's really good at tricky painting jobs.
- The local newspaper is good for jobs. El periódico local es bueno para buscar trabajo.
- They also abducted girls by cajoling them into good jobs. También se las secuestraba con el engaño de que se les darían buenos empleos.
Good News Chairman Sri Lankan Cricket Board Recounted Pakistan's Good News Again - Good News Chairman Sri Lankan Cricket Board Recounted Pakistan's Good News Again-international cricket team coming to Pakistan Hi viewers-in this video ...
Binion's Gambling Hall..Good Food. Good Whiskey. Good Gamble. - Binion's Gambling Hall has been a landmark in downtown Las Vegas for more than a half a century. Thingamajig by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative ...
Good people don't brag about how good they are but every time jacksfilms says "good" it gets faster - The song "Good People Don't Brag About How Good They Are" by Jacksfilms but everytime Good is said, the music video speeds up by 10%. The new ...
JonEmery Dodds Good Friends, Good Whiskey, Good Lovin - Good Friends, Good Whiskey, Good Lovin' written by Hank Williams Jr from "Lone Wolf" Warner/Curb Records 1990. Recorded by JonEmery Dodds 2017 for ...
Oldie Good low res Intel webcam needed help to repair video4 - inside 3800-0014 eight pins chip gets very hot near inside connector -4 wires- system no recognize it.
Good News Bible: The Good News Bible, also called the Good News Translation in the United States, is an English translation of the Bible by the American Bible Society. It was first published as the New Testament under the name Good News for Modern Man in 1966.
Brian Naylor: Brian Naylor was an Australian television broadcaster and presenter, best known for his longstanding stint as chief news presenter at GTV-9 from 1978 to 1998 and his sign-off line, "May your news be good news, and good-night."
Eduard Schweizer: Eduard Schweizer was a Swiss New Testament scholar who taught at the University of Zurich for an extended period. He won the Burkitt Medal for Biblical Studies in 1996.
He wrote a number of influential books, many translated into English, including:
The Good News According to Mark ISBN 0-8042-0250-8
The Good News According to Matthew
The Good News According to Luke ISBN 0-664-22361-3
The Church as the Body of Christ, 1964
Church Order in the New Testament, 1979, ISBN 0-334-00224-9
The Lord's Supper in the New Testament
The Spirit of God
A Theological Introduction to the New Testament ISBN 0-281-04602-6
The Good Brothers: The Good Brothers are a Canadian country, bluegrass and folk music group originating from Richmond Hill, Ontario. The band's core members are Brian Good, his twin brother Bruce Good and younger brother Larry Good.
Matt Dusk: Matthew-Aaron "Matt" Dusk is a Canadian jazz musician/vocalist. He has two certified gold albums: Two Shots and Good News, two certified platinum albums; My Funny Valentine: The Chet Baker Songbook and Just the Two of Us, and three number one radio hits: "Back in Town," "All About Me", and "Good News."
Aaron Sorkin: Aaron Benjamin Sorkin is an American screenwriter, director, producer and playwright. His works include the Broadway plays A Few Good Men and The Farnsworth Invention; the television series Sports Night, The West Wing, Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip and The Newsroom; and the films A Few Good Men, The American President, Charlie Wilson's War, Moneyball and Steve Jobs.
Koo Chung: Koo Chung is a Korean American Christian singer-songwriter. Beginning his career with the band Broken for Good in Boston, MA, Chung moved to New York City to start and run his own studio and label, Broken for Good Records.
John Mason Good: John Mason Good, English writer on medical, religious and classical subjects, was born at Epping, Essex.
John Good's parents were the Nonconformist minister Revd Peter Good and Sarah Good, the daughter of another Nonconformist minister, Revd Henry Peyto of Great Coggeshall.
We Are Merely Filters: We Are Merely Filters is the second album by British band Buck Brothers.
Two singles were released from the album: "When I Look At You" and "You're So Good, Good, Good You're Great".
Jeremy Hubbard: Jeremy David Hubbard is an American news anchor for KDVR-TV and KWGN-TV in Denver. He was a New York-based correspondent for ABC News, and reported for all ABC News broadcasts and platforms, including Good Morning America, World News with Diane Sawyer, and Nightline.
Good news: 261k jobs created in Oct. Bad news: Trump policies on solar, renewables and health will kill...: Good news: 261k jobs created in Oct. Bad news: Trump policies on solar, renewables and health will kill many moreThe Bureau of Labor Statistics reported the economy generated 261,000 new jobs in October. The “headline rate” of unemployment fell to 4.1 percent. Of the total, 252,000 were created in the private sector, 9,000 in the public sector. The jobs calculation
Workforce Development News – Nov. 20, 2017
Good Jobs That Pay without A Bachelor’s Degree, Digitalization...: Workforce Development News – Nov. 20, 2017Good Jobs That Pay without A Bachelor’s Degree, Digitalization and The American Workforce, Computer Science Skills in the Job Market, Future Job Shows Growing Economic Divides, What Americans Expect The Future of Automation to Look Like, Missouri DED releases October 2017 Jobs Report, Corporate Learning Programs Need to Consider Context and Skills, Managers Aren’t Doing Enough to Train Employees for the Future.
Wages up: Jobs up. More good news for Brexit Britain
Andrew Charalambous, the Party’s Employment Spokesman...: Wages up: Jobs up. More good news for Brexit BritainAndrew Charalambous, the Party’s Employment Spokesman responding to the recent report of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, said that “UKIP are clearly the only Party that still believes in Britain. We will never talk Britain down. This report contains much promising news for British workers. Brexit is improving the wages across the board for the working people of the country”UKIP have always maintained that the establishment’s negative attitude towards Brexit will do more harm to the economy than any change in fundamentals caused by the Brexit process itself.Charalambous added “growth in permanent staff placements remained robust at the start of the final quarter of 2017. Staff vacancies rose sharply for both permanent and temporary employment during October according to the report, but the reports authors have attempted to play down the results making out that such things are bad, they are not. They would prefer