Diabetes treatment is a postcode lottery
- [15-08] #breastfeeding mums miss out on help in postcode lottery peer support #Scotland
- [28-09] More than 400 women given #mesh since #Scotland suspension call in 2014 Postcode lottery @NeilFindlay_MSP @Carlaw4Eastwoo
- [03-10] Early start but excellent Ppl's Postcode Lottery b'fast session #CPC17. Lots of suppt here to change rules to raise…
- [02-11] Local/national decision-making? Eisenstadt:local can lead 2 postcode lottery.Be honest re trade-offs + performance variability. #scotecon17
- [14-11] In #Slovenia the consumption of metformin used for the treatment of type 2 #diabetes is increasing. #WDD…
- [23-12] ATTENTION: Diabetes patients & pre-diabetes, Live a more ROBUST life! GET 7 Steps to Health and The Big Diabetes Li…
- [04-10] Student debt in #England is 32k and student debt in #Scotland is 11k. @Conservatives policy should be to end this postcode lottery.
- [03-10] @SophieBarley @susannareid100 Diabetes in Youth. About 193,000 Americans under age 20 are estimated to have diagnosed diabetes #sugarcontrol
- [12-12] How do y’all make diabetes funny?! ?? But THANK YOU for talking about it. Diabetes runs through my family... #wakeUpcall #blackish.
- [14-11] >700,000 died partly due to #diabetes
highlighting need for effective management & prevention of diabetes & it's co…
- [08-11] National Diabetes Month! Support the mission to help prevent and cure diabetes. ?? #WednesdayWisdom #gocard
- [05-10] Please RT! #recipes #food #dessert Boiled Water For Control Diabetes - C Vitamin For Cure Diabetes…
- [06-01] Our research on #Diabetes has shown a strong correlation between physical fitness, healthy diet and diabetes contro…
- [07-10] Diabetes caused by poor diet is the exception and NOT the rule. Diabetes is deadly, painful and shortens lifespan. My GF Dx'd age 20. 130#
- [18-09] .@DiabNext platform optimizes #diabetes and Pre-Diabetes Managmnt for #doctors & potentially 423M people suffering of it WW #StartupTour
- [13-11] Pple don't die from diabetes but from complications from diabetes usually due to non compliance. So just follow doc…
- [14-11] The global south has free trade to thank for its obesity and diabetes epidemic #globalhealth #diabetes #obesity…
- [03-10] I'd argue most of the wealthy won the lottery too. The sperm-egg lottery. #tytlive
- [14-12] Mohammad Samir Al-Bitar has cancer. He's banned from seeking treatment in the U.S––the only treatment available––be…
- [03-11] #KevinSpacey seeking treatment after groping other men's genitals! What kind of a treatment would that be? And he's suddenly Gay?
- [03-10] Never asked for special treatment. Should have demanded equal treatment. #Leftists so #sexist
- [18-09] Welcome to Lotterfree, home of the best free lottery ever! Free entries for a lottery for cash prizes. Coming soon!
- [12-10] "A Junkie's Story" shining a light on the importance of diversionary & treatment programs #aod #diversion #treatment
- [18-12] #YABTCL - The most complete and provably fair #Bitcoin #Lottery with the greatest jackpots and also a free lottery - @yabtcl
- [01-11] @MSNBC Sayfullo Saipov won a visa under the Diversity Visa Program lottery.✔️He won the lottery
✔️We lost 8 innoc…
- [22-10] #bbcsml Yes, foreign visitors should pay for treatment. If you need treatment when you go abroad you are charged and you
- [08-07] There are more women (50.27%) in the #Birmingham postcode area 'B79 7JA' than men (49.73%).
- [30-10] How much do you have to earn per hour to buy a #house in every #UK postcode?
- [24-08] How much do you need to earn an hour to buy in each Edinburgh postcode?
- [25-08] There are more women (51.05%) in the #Manchester postcode area 'M43 6AD' than men (48.95%).
- [25-08] #London’s Most Desirable Postcode is About to Get Even More Appealing
- [26-07] Enter your postcode to find Neighbourhood Watches near you
- [16-01] Where's 'Olly today?..Village.TR Postcode.Clue=Take stock,Holly this is not!!..#POYF #Cornwall
- [11-01] ICYMI: Due to the ongoing pitch situation at the GER, Saturday's #FAVase tie will now be played at Billingham Town. Postcode: TS23 4AE.
- IVF: Patients face postcode lottery for treatment Image copyright PHANIE/SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY Nearly 90% of clinical commissioning groups (CCGs) fail to offer would-be-mothers the recommended three cycles of IVF treatment, new figures show.Of the 208 CCGs in England, only 24 meet national guidelines and seven offer no treatment at all.Sarah Long, from Huddersfield, where patients are offered one cycle, said her only hope of having a child… View On WordPress
- The New Research That Could Transform Diabetes Treatment In the lead-up to World Diabetes Day 2017, newly appointed Associate Professor Samantha Hocking is determined to challenge the one-size-fits-all approach to treatment. Associate Professor Samantha Hocking has treated hundreds of patients with diabetes, but one in particular stands out. The woman was in her late 40s and obesitywas affecting every aspect of her life. Her joints were sore… View On WordPress
- Pancreatic Islets Study May Spur Diabetes Treatment Advances Investigators in the Vanderbilt Diabetes Research and Training Center (VDRTC) and collaborators at Stanford University have discovered new insights into the molecular mechanisms of cell proliferation in juvenile human pancreatic islets, information that could lead to new treatments for diabetes.In both type 1 and type 2 diabetes, the insulin-producing beta cellsfound in cell clusters in the… View On WordPress
- Treatment for Type 1 Diabetes - All about diabetes guide
- Smart Artificial Beta Cells Could Lead to New Diabetes Treatment Treating type 1 diabetes and some cases of type 2 diabetes has long required painful and frequent insulin injections or a mechanical insulin pump for insulin infusion. But researchers from the University of North Carolina and NC State have now developed what could be a much more patient-friendly option: artificial cellsthat automatically release insulin into the bloodstream when glucose levels… View On WordPress
- A rather frustrating way in which the law of combinations can generate lottery matches is illustrated by what happened to Maureen Wilcox in 1980. She bought tickets containing the winning numbers for both the Massachusetts Lottery and the Rhode Island Lottery. Unfortunately for her, however, her ticket for the Massachusetts Lottery held the winning numbers for the Rhode Island Lottery, and vice versa. - David J. Hand, The Improbability Principle
- Lottery Spells <> Win Lotto <> Gambling Games <> Casino and Bet +27718452838Lottery spells are many and hence finding the right kind of effective lotto spells is important. There are endless spells to win lottery but there are few lottery spells that really work. On this page I will add some of the best working lottery spells. Casting these magic spells to win lottery don’t require materials or much effort from your side.A note to people who are about to cast these lottery spells – These magic spells work at a larger than life magnitude or scale in layman’s language hence cast these lottery spells when required. Too much money in quick time can cause troubles in handling it which is why I mention to use these lottery spells when you feel the need of money.If you are good at money management skills then you are free to skip my above advice and use lottery spells as per will.Lottery spells I have prepared are black magic spells that are strong and powerful money spells. You can win lotteries by casting these spells.The time to worry in anguish and despair is over as I bring forth these powerful lotto spells and jackpot spells.If you are searching for the magical lottery winning ring.Call +27718452838Email: mama.mponyeVisit: .
- crochet square motif DIY Little Bike Carrying Beautiful Flowers Decoration Luke is me I am Luke Flaxseed Oil can help repair the cellular damage caused by a lifetime of high sugar consumption Flax hull lignans help heal the body lessening or preventing plications from diabetes Research has shown that flaxseed for diabetes as part of a daily diet can help lower amp stabilize blood sugar levels The fiber amp Omega3 fatty acids found in Flaxseed have been found to aid in the treatment of Diabetes by helping with weight management dherbs healthtips
Diabetes treatment is a postcode lottery
What could be wrong with my cat?!?
If she is drinking and peeing excessively then there are 2 most likely scenarios. Was she eating excessively at any time before this??
The first possibility is diabetes. It is very treatable if you are proactive in treatment. I am a diabetes expert and work with many cat owners from throughout the world helping them with the treatment of their diabetic cats.
The problem with this disease is that most vets do not have a clue on the correct way of treating this. If diabetes is the case, please email me and let me know so I can guide you through.
The 2nd most likely thing is crf which is also treatable but much harder to treat. You should go to a crf group before listening to the vet's advice on this
Diabetes and eyesight?
First off, I commend you for starting your diabetes treatment. Diabetes is a complicated disease with a lot of different factors relating to how "severe" the disease is. By managing your diabetes which may have not have been controlled, you are helping to prevent many long term complications associated with diabetes including nerve pain, heart disease, and yes, even vision changes.
Patients with diabetes, especially uncontrolled diabetes are at higher risk for blurred vision when sugars are high due to swelling of the actual lens. When sugars come under control, as yours are, there is a possibility that it may correct itself. Long term high sugars can cause complications such as "diabetic retinopathy" which is a complication with the blood vessels in your eyes due to high sugars.
Patients who have diabetes should be seen by an optometrist (eye doctor) yearly for an examination to determine the progression of any of these complications. However, in your case, it seems that having sugars that were extremely high for so long was causing vision problems as well. Due to these changes in your vision, you should make an appointment with your optometrist soon to confirm there are no other changes.
How long does it take to develops diabetes?
It can take years to develop type 2 diabetes. Type 2 diabetics CAN be controlled with diet and exercise.. Type 1 diabetes is an auto immune disease and can also take months from the acute infection before the symptoms of diabetes show up and become worse. for me it was about 6 months when my pediatrician confirmed my mother's diagnosis..That was BEFORE there was type 1 and type 2 diabetes.
You really need to see your doctor quite frequently, like every month, if you are pre-diabetic. Yes there are oral medications.
I am assuming you mean type 2 diabetes and you are not pregnant (gestational diabetes).
I am NOT medical doctor or nurse.
Is type 1 diabetes is worst or better than type 2 diabetes ?
Type 1 is typically "worse" than type 2. With both types of diabetes, blood sugar goes up. Elevated blood sugar can cause the same basic damage no matter which type it is. In that way, both types are "equal". The symptoms of high blood sugar is the same no matter which type of diabetes is causing it. Some of the damage it can cause is the same, such as nerve damage leading to diabetic neuropathy.
The reasons that type 1 is worse is mainly because of the age when it starts. Type 1 typically develop during childhood, so by the time a type 1 diabetic reaches adulthood, they have already been a diabetic for five to ten years. (or even longer if it developed before their teens.) By the time they reach the age of 40, they have been a diabetic for over 30 years. All the complications that diabetes can cause takes time to develop. But, because it started at such a young age, the complications can be hitting hard about the time a type 1 diabetic reaches the age of 40 to 50. This would be especially true if they didn't control their diabetes as well as they should have. There is also a few conditions that can happen to a type 1 diabetic that is much less likely to happen to a type 2 diabetic. (ketoacidosis is much more common in type 1 than type 2.)
Type 2 diabetes usually happens later in life. The average type 2 diabetic is diagnosed in their 40s or 50s. Type 2 diabetics still produce some natural insulin, so it reduces their risks for some of the complications that a type 1 diabetic faces.
As for treatment, type 1 is always insulin injections. A type 1 diabetic would learn how to measure their insulin dose based on the food they eat. If they do it correctly, they would maintain good control. A type 2 diabetic could have many options for treatment depending on the severity of their condition and how they react to the treatment the doctor tries for them. Sometimes diet changes are enough, at least for a while. Pills are the next option. Insulin injections are added when diet and pills aren't enough.
Is it true that diabetic dogs smell more than normal?
Well for starters you are bathing her WAY too often and may well be making a bad situation worse. So stop that.
If she's 13, then it's probably a good idea to have her in for a full health check - blood work up (which should show diabetes or not) etc. I'd suggest the excessive thirst may well be down to her kidneys, not diabetes, but I'm not a get and this needs a professional examination, diagnosis and hopefully treatment.
Nasty smell can be caused by any number of things not being right. For example ear infection, gum/diseased teeth and anal glands. And for sure, all that bathing will dry out her skin and coat, which again can cause smell, not cure it.
How likely are my chances of Type 2 diabetes? (Please Read Below)?
Your risks of developing type 2 diabetes at some point in your life are raised higher than someone that has no family connections that have type 2 diabetes, my friend.
There definitely IS a genetic component to the makeup of type 2 diabetes. I don't know where the clowns get their knowledge (sic).
I'd advise that you ignore the response from Gary B. The man is an absolute idiot when it comes to diabetes and blood glucose levels.
National Fertility Awareness Week: IVF League Table Reveals Postcode Lottery For Treatment Across The UK Fertility Fairness has drawn up an IVF league table, which ranks NHS CCGs in different areas of England.
Abortion shouldn’t become a postcode lottery | Letters Professor Malcolm Nicolson and Sally Johnson continue the debate sparked by Zoe Williams’ article The proposal by Zoe Williams ( 1967 Abortion Act . The Letters , 27 October) misses a critical point. In suggesting that the decision to abort a pregnancy shows a lack of maternal devotion, Armstrong neglects to understand that a significant number of women chose to abort an unplanned pregnancy simply to enable them to continue to provide a full maternal role to their existing child or children. A mother who places the needs of her livi
School heads in 'postcode lottery' funding protest Schools in 17 counties intend to distribute the letter to parents this week, detailing the budget cuts that many schools still face.
IVF postcode lottery: Woman infertile by cancer denied it Janine Lomas, from the Wirral, Merseyside, was denied NHS treatment and says she went abroad for treatment because private treatment would have meant long waiting lists and high costs.
Neighbours in the money after scooping £6k on the People's Postcode Lottery
Huddersfield street sees its numbers come up
IVF patients 'facing postcode lottery' after NHS budgets slashed NHS fertility services have suffered their biggest cuts since national standards for IVF were introduced in 2004, a report has indicated. Campaign group Fertility Fairness heavily criticised the “postcode lottery” facing patients, saying cash-strapped CCGs are increasingly stipulating “entirely arbitrary” criteria to limit access to services. This is in contrast to patients in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, where IVF access is nationally standardised.
CME on diabetes treatment
MoU on diabetes treatment
Course in diabetes treatment for doctors
Programmes on ayurvedic treatment for diabetes
Apple 'Secretly Working on Diabetes Treatment' Apple is reportedly the latest tech firm to set its sights on tackling a chronic disease.
Intarcia’s Diabetes Treatment Clears Key Test Intarcia’s Diabetes Treatment Clears Key Test
Closely held Intarcia Therapeutics said its implantable drug-delivery pump proved superior to Merck’s top-selling drug Januvia in helping diabetes patients control blood sugar in a head-to-head clinical trial.
‘Diabetes drug regulation not to affect treatment'
Lilly Delays Diabetes Treatment Submission Lilly Delays Diabetes Treatment Submission
Eli Lilly said it would hold off on submitting its late-stage diabetes treatment to both U.S. and European regulatory agencies for approval until it better understands the treatment’s potential side effects.
Expert calls for holistic treatment of diabetes
Bristol Puts Focus on Diabetes Treatment Bristol Focuses on Diabetes Treatment
Bristol-Myers Squibb hopes to accelerate sales of diabetes drug Bydureon, which Bristol stands to obtain with its proposed purchase of Amylin.
Daily factors affect diabetes treatment
Arun Jaitley Admitted to Hospital for Diabetes Treatment Jaitley Admitted to Hospital for Diabetes Treatment
India's Finance Minister Arun Jaitley underwent treatment for managing diabetes at a private hospital, according to his party, the Bharatiya Janata Party.
Novo Nordisk Diabetes Treatment Tresiba Gets FDA Approval FDA Clears Novo Nordisk Diabetes Drug
Novo Nordisk has received FDA approval for the diabetes treatment Tresiba, a long-acting insulin product that was rejected in 2013.
Glaxo Wins U.S. Approval for Diabetes Treatment Albiglutide Glaxo Wins U.S. Approval for Diabetes Treatment Albiglutide
GlaxoSmithKline PLC's diabetes treatment albiglutide was approved for use by U.S. regulators, after a series of drug-development setbacks for the company.
Embryonic Cloning Shows Promise in Diabetes Treatment Embryonic Cloning Shows Promise in Diabetes Treatment
Researchers said they created an embryonic clone of a 32-year-old woman with diabetes, extracted healthy stem cells from the clone, and then changed those cells into fresh ones that produce insulin.
‘Adopt advanced treatment modules to deal with diabetes'
Google, Sanofi Join Forces on Diabetes Monitoring and Treatment Google, Sanofi Team Up on Diabetes Research
The Internet company said its health-care research unit plans to work with European pharmaceutical major Sanofi on new ways to monitor and treat the condition.
People in rural areas are not aware of diabetes treatment: specialists
Applied to the lottery or for the lottery? [closed]
Which preposition should I use in the following sentence:
I applied ____ greencard lottery.
Would it be:
I applied for the greencard lottery.
I applied to the greencard lottery.
If both ...
“Win the lottery”, “win a lottery”, “win lottery” [closed]
Should it be win the lottery or win a lottery or just win lottery?
The sentences below sound the same to me. Are they?
I lost $5000 to lottery.
I lost $5000 for lottery.
Where is the treatment plan for the “Citadel: Chemical Treatment” mission?
A doctor from the Huerta Memorial Hospital is looking for a treatment plant to aid one of his patients with chemical burns. The quest description is as follows:
"A doctor is looking for a way to ...
If I start depression treatment, is there a need to continue the treatment for the lifetime?
My postcode is not accepted as being correct
When changing my country in the App Store I get a message saying my postcode is
incorrect, although it is NOT. How do I proceed? I am switching my country to Ireland.
preposition: “on” treatment or “in” treatment? [closed]
Which one is grammatically correct?
John is on treatment for pneumonia.
John is in treatment for pneumonia.
What are the odds of winning UK postcode lottery?
what nonsense! There are 1.8m different postcodes in the UK. Lets
assume that 10% of these are business addresses and not playing the
UK postcode lottery. That brings us down to 1.6m different UK
Only the postcodes of people who have entered the game are eligible
for the draw. Lets be generous and say that 10% of the UK actually
play this game. This brings us down to a 1:162,000 chance
You received a check from Atlantic Lottery corporation they say you won a lottery trouble is you never bought a lottery ticket has anyone had a experience like this And Is this one elaborate hoax?
It is a hoax see />
Today you have received some mails from international lottery british lottery say your email Id is aprrove wining some amount 1.5 million 4.5 million pound its true lottery or feke please guide you?
What are the symptoms and causes of diabetes and its treatment?
What is the treatment for type 1 diabetes?
A man-made substance called Insulin is used to treat type 1 diabetes, however, the patient will have it for the rest of his/her life until the cure is found. Experts are estimating the cure to be found in the next 5-20 years.
What is the medical treatment for diabetes?
Type 1 diabetes treatment?
What is the herbal treatment of diabetes?
What are various treatment options for type 2 diabetes?
What are various treatment options for Type 1 diabetes?
Where can you find more information about diabetes treatment?
What kind of treatment do people who have diabetes?
Who discovered the treatment for type 1 diabetes?
What is the best natural treatment for adult diabetes?
What is the most important aspect of treatment of diabetes mellitus?
Is raw bitter kola good for Diabetes and it treatment?
How it is possible that Stem Cell Treatment is good for Diabetes?
What arefood techniques that may be used in the treatment cure or prevention of diabetes?
- Outcomes include diabetes and coronary problems that necessitate increasingly expensive medical treatment. Entre los resultados se encuentran la diabetes y los problemas coronarios que precisan un tratamiento médico cada vez más caro.
- Medical research has led to better treatment for diabetes patients.
- Researchers say that a new diabetes treatment offers the prospect of eliminating injections. Los investigadores afirman que un nuevo tratamiento para la diabetes ofrece la perspectiva de eliminar las inyecciones.
- It is playing the lottery, and while the odds are stacked against it, sometimes people win the lottery.
- Customer records can be sorted by name or by postcode.
- The postcode allows the mail to be sorted automatically.
- Goon squad's heading for postcode in Buckinghamshire. El equipo de matones se dirige al código postal de Buckinghamshire.
- Where the B roads to Woodbridge and Aldeburgh cross, postcode IP344PC. En el cruce de caminos B de Woodbridge y Aldeburgh, código postal IP344PC.
- Water-soluble of brown colouring, with sodium tributyltin base for wood treatment at sawmills - treatment by immersion or aspersion. Producto hidrosoluble de coloración castaña a base de tribromofenato de sodio para el tratamiento de maderas en aserraderos - tratamiento por inmersión o aspersión.
- to test for diabetes.
Diabetes Miracle Cure Review Can Paul Carlyles Treatment Permanently Reverse Diabetes - diabetes - Diabetes Free Miracle Shake Review Diabetes Miracle Shake Scam People with diabetes need to eat little meals through the ...
Social mobility in UK 'a postcode lottery' - Social mobility in UK 'a postcode lottery' *************************************************************************** ••••INFORMATION • Source: ...
BMW And £25,000 Prize Winners - OL3 5DL in Delph on 05/09/2017 - People's Postcode Lottery - Two Oldham players have scooped cash prizes and one lucky winner has won the keys to a brand new BMW thanks to their lucky postcode. Find out more about ...
Street Prize Winners - LU7 3UR in Leighton Buzzard on 22/07/2017 - People's Postcode Lottery - Eight players in Leighton Buzzard have a lot to celebrate this week after winning £30000 each. Their lucky postcode, LU7 3UR, was drawn as the winner of ...
Street Prize Winners - PE27 5NX in St Ives on 12/11/2017 - People's Postcode Lottery - Five lucky St Ives neighbours are celebrating after winning big with People's Postcode Lottery. Four of the Warren Road winners, who play with the postcode ...
Priscilla White: Priscilla White was a pioneer in the treatment of diabetes during pregnancy and type 1 diabetes, and was also a founding member of the Joslin Diabetes Center.
White was born in Boston, Massachusetts and graduated from Quincy High School.
Miljoenenjacht: Miljoenenjacht, officially Postcode Loterĳ Miljoenenjacht, is a Dutch game show, sponsored by the country's postcode lottery, where a contestant and at-home viewer could win up to €5,000,000 or as little as €0.01.
Linagliptin: Linagliptin is a dipeptidyl peptidase-4 inhibitor developed by Boehringer Ingelheim for treatment of diabetes mellitus type 2.
Once-daily linagliptin was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration on 2 May 2011 for treatment of type 2 diabetes. It is being marketed by Boehringer Ingelheim and Lilly.
Tandem Diabetes Care: Tandem Diabetes Care is a public US medical device manufacturer based in San Diego, CA. The company develops medical technologies for the treatment of diabetes and specifically insulin infusion therapy.
Metformin: Metformin, marketed under the trade name Glucophage among others, is the first-line medication for the treatment of type 2 diabetes, particularly in people who are overweight. It is also used in the treatment of polycystic ovary syndrome.
DOEN Foundation: The DOEN Foundation is a Dutch foundation supporting initiatives in the field of culture and cohesion and in the field of green and inclusive economy. The focus of the foundation is on sustainable, cultural and social innovation. DOEN receives the net proceeds of the Dutch Postcode Lottery, BankGiro Lottery and FriendsLottery.
ME postcode area: The ME postcode area, also known as the Rochester postcode area, is a group of twenty postcode districts around Medway in Kent, England, which is where the letters in the postcode are derived from.
IG postcode area: The IG postcode area, also known as the Ilford postcode area, is a group of 11 postcode districts in England, which are subdivisions of six post towns. These postcode districts cover parts of eastern Greater London and southwest Essex.
BA postcode area: The BA postcode area, also known as the Bath postcode area, is a group of nineteen postcode districts in England, which are subdivisions of sixteen post towns. These postcode districts cover south and east Somerset and west Wiltshire.
Lotto Max: Lotto Max is a Canadian lottery game coordinated by the Interprovincial Lottery Corporation, as one of the country's three national lottery games.
Postcode lottery if you release equity from your home : Postcode lottery if you release equity from your home
RT @kacylotterypick: #news #lottery #NationalTacoDay #WednesdayWisdom PA Lottery – PA Lottery. By The...: RT @kacylotterypick: #news #lottery #NationalTacoDay #WednesdayWisdom PA Lottery – PA Lottery. By The Associated P… — Tony De Vos (@milou1st) October 24, 2017 //platform.twitter/widgets.js from Twitter
Kerala Lottery Result Today | 18-11-2017 Karunya Lottery KR-320 Results Live Updates
Kerala Lottery ...: Kerala Lottery Result Today | 18-11-2017 Karunya Lottery KR-320 Results Live UpdatesKerala Lottery Result Today | 18-11-2017 Nirmal Lottery KR-320 Results Live Updates.Todays lottery results info. The Updates will available from 3:00 PM, Full results will publish in 4:00PM KERALA LOTTERY RESULT TODAY | LIVE INFO | KARUNYA KR-320 LIVE UPDAT...