Conservative Party Conference 2011: Have David Cameron's Tories lost touch with the party faithful?
- [01-10] The Tories arriving for the Conservative Party Conference in Manchester!. #CPC17
- [02-10] Party faithful in good spirits at the @Conservatives party conference! And it's not even 10 am! When's #Boris on ag…
- [04-10] Tories unite behind Theresa May at Conservative Party Conference (by @Barkercartoons) #PredictMaysSpeech
- [30-09] @ajcdeane Conservative Party Conference - the one time a year that #Tories get to experience wot they're doing to the cou
- [30-09] DOGS, RIOT POLICE AND BARRICADES FOR THE #Tories CONSERVATIVE PARTY CONFERENCE IN MANCHESTER
- [20-11] Pleased to meet with Blue Fox Patron Sir David Amess MP today at the Conservative party conference #CPC17 Keep the ban on
- [04-10] Watch as Brexit Secretary David Davis speaks at the Conservative Party conference in Manchester #cpc17
- [21-11] Coming to Party Conference #CPC17? Check out the new edition of the Conservative History Journal, available from the Party
- [01-10] Compare the “crowds” at the Tory Party Conference to the ones at Labour’s. The Tories are literally a dying party...
- [08-10] Haha @CernerPhysician Conference and UK Conservative Party Conference are using the same #CPC17 tag #CHC17 @Cerner
- [02-10] #philiphammond doing little to dispel the #Tories image of being the nasty party in his speech to the faithful. Such bile for #Corbyn eek!
- [01-10] Does anyone else feel this could be the last conference for the Conservative party? #CPC17
- [07-10] How Jeremy Corbyn invaded Conservative party conference
- [08-10] Almost Human - Conservative Party-Conference 2017 #cpc17
- [08-10] Watch all the speeches from the Conservative Party Conference 2017:
- [04-10] This is what Theresa May will say in her big speech at the Conservative party conference #CPC17
- [03-10] Bigger and even better - the Conservative Party Conference 2017! #CPC17
- [10-10] "Nationally, the Conservative Party still looks fairly old and very white,” says @RuthDavidsonMSP #Tories
- [02-10] At the Conservative Party Conference? Join LSE with @BrandonLewis , @swatdhingraLSE , @carolineartis ,…
- [22-08] We need more money to crowdfund the #StopBrexit March on Conservative Party Conference!
- [10-10] What Theresa May said about higher education in her Conservative Party conference speech
- [01-10] The 6 key points from Justine Greening's speech to the Conservative Party conference
- [02-10] Unclaimed baggage outside the Conservative Party Conference.
- [12-10] Catch up on our #policy events from Conservative Party Conference #CPC17
- [04-10] This really is hilarious. It's all falling apart for #TheresaMay at the Conservative Party Conference #CPC17…
- [04-10] #TheresaMay's Conservative Party conference speech 2017 - best bits
- [01-10] Anyone ever seen Tories marching, holding vile, in some cases, illiterate, banners at another Party's conference. Speaks volumes #tories
- [04-10] TOP HEADLINES: #TheresaMay's Conservative party conference speech turns into a nightmare
- [05-11] This is me pictured with @RuthDavidsonMSP at Conservative party conference in Manchester #CPC17 #SelfieSunday
- [02-10] A more constructive Conservative conference would be to talk about what the best plan is when they're the opposition party soon
- [05-10] We took our Careers Report to the Conservative Party Conference #CPC17 this year. Have a read here:…
- [01-10] When you go to the Conservative Party Conference and end up getting a selfie with the Prime Minister! #cpc17 #guidingadvoc
- [02-10] Thousands of protesters descend on Conservative Party Conference in Manchester #CPC17
- [20-01] "#Democrats: The Out-of-Touch Party" The Criminal Party, too.
- [14-01] I wanna get on #Gronk's party bus & party with him & his brothers Heeey Party Party Party
- Green Party conference: Brexit and Grenfell Tower on agendaImage copyright PA Image caption Jonathan Bartley and Caroline Lucas will address the party faithful at the Harrogate gathering The Green Party of England and Wales will debate issues ranging from climate change to staying in the EU single market, at its annual conference.Party members will gather at Harrogate on Saturday for the four-day event.Like the Lib Dems, SNP and UKIP, the Greens saw…View On WordPress
- Theresa May tells Conservative Party conference, ‘Let’s shape up’Image copyright PA Theresa May will tell the Conservatives to “shape up” and “go forward together” as she closes her annual party conference on Wednesday.The PM, who has faced repeated questions about her leadership during the Manchester conference, will vow not to “retreat in the face of difficulty”.And she will tell colleagues not to worry about their own jobs, but about those of “ordinary…View On WordPress
- Conservative leadership contests traditionally favour the most europhobic candidate (mere scepticism was long abandoned). In 1997 and 2001, William Hague and Iain Duncan Smith triumphed over a superior politician (Ken Clarke) on these grounds. In 2005, David Cameron won on a modernising platform but outflanked his rivals by vowing to withdraw the Tories from the federalist European People’s Party. By appeasing, rather than confronting europhobia, Cameron set in train the events that led to the Brexit vote.In the next Tory leadership contest, the signs are that Brussels-bashing will once again pay. ConservativeHome’s latest party members’ survey gives the three Brexiteers positive approval ratings. David Davis (the favourite to succeed Theresa May) is on +72.5, Liam Fox +48.9 and Boris Johnson +39.9. Conversely, after championing a three-year Brexit transition period, Philip Hammond’s approval rating has fallen to a record low of -25.4 (from -11.5). Only Conservative chairman Patrick McLoughlin, still bearing the blame for the Tories’ election failure, fares worse.
- The Conservative Party Has Lost The Pulse Of The Nation –Labour’s statist, redistributionist policies are as bad as ever, but unlike the Tories they increasingly have the pulse of the nationOnce again I find myself in the strange position of agreeing with a stridently left-wing MP in their criticism of this drifting Conservative government and the failing centrist consensus which it represents.As Jon Trickett continues to curateLabourList for the… View On WordPress
- It’s business as usual next week with Theresa May getting on with Brexit and a plan to cap energy bills – and no mention at all of the fact that her party is now trailing Labour by five points.According to the BMG poll for The Independent, Labour enjoys the support of 42 per cent of voters, while the Tories can only rely on 37 per cent.For the Conservative Party, a mid-30s poll rating is the…View On WordPress
- Labour ousted by Tories in Copeland but sees off Ukip challenge in Stoke | Politics [ad_1] Labour suffered a humiliating defeat at the hands of the the Conservative party in Copeland, a heartland seat dominated by the party since 1924, just half an hour after the party saw off Ukip leader Paul Nuttall in a bitter battle for Stoke Central. Jeremy Corbyn is under mounting pressure after Labour’s Gillian Troughton was defeated by the Conservatives’ Trudy Harrison, marking the… View On WordPress
- Anger at Labour conference Brexit voteImage copyright EPA Image caption There have been pro-EU protests outside the party conference Pro-EU Labour MPs have expressed their anger after no Brexit motions were chosen to be voted on at party conference.Instead, delegates chose Grenfell Tower, rail, growth and investment, public sector pay, workers’ rights, the NHS, housing and social care.Party sources said there would still be a…View On WordPress
- Theresa May's "extraordinary" conference speech (5:21) Prime Minister Theresa May at the 2017 Conservative Party conference....
Conservative Party Conference 2011: Have David Cameron's Tories lost touch with the party faithful?
Should the Tories disband in scotland and a new centre right party be set up?
Probably, but they won't. In their last leadership elections, which Ruth Davidson won, Murdo Fraser suggested that the Scottish Conservatives should step outside the direct line of command from the UK party and establish an independent Scottish Conservative Party. He got roundly beaten.
Yes, it would potentially restore some of the credibility they haven't had for years, but when your party has been responsible for some of the worst decisions ever inflicted on Scotland for decades it's going to take more than a rebranding to sort that out.
I would also point out that in the 1950's they did indeed take a majority of Scottish seats. But then in the 1950's the Tories were the party of Home Rule; they actively campaigned for home rule. The current lot are well and truly removed from that.
And come to that, suggesting Labour are a centre left party these days; no, they're not. See some of the policies least popular with the people that the Tory/ Lib Dem coalition has introduced? The Bedroom tax was a Labour idea to start with, and the company responsible for the medical assessments, Atos Healthcare? Contracted by the last Labour government to carry out the checks that the Tories are now getting the blame for. UK Labour, and their Scottish wing, are no more left wing than David Cameron.
Hello Scotland - SNP's Hatred For David Cameron?
I think you'll find that it's not the SNP who dislike David Cameron - it's all of Scotland.
David Cameron stated just the other day that Kenny McCaskill, the Justice Minister should not have released Al Megrahi. He doesn't seem to have realised that it's got absolutely nothing to do with him (or the Americans either) but is an internal Scottish matter. Hence Cameron 'not understanding the reality of Scottish self government'
The Conservative party voted en masse against devolved government for Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland - hence 'David Cameron and the Tories oppose the right of the people to choose Scotland's future'
And finally, 'disrespect to Scotland'? Where does one start? Nuclear weapons on the Clyde is just the end of a long list. Funny how they're never positioned on the Thames, just beside Tower Bridge. Remember the Poll Tax?
Hell, British Government legislation exists that denies Scotland's people and institutions the right to fly the Scottish national flag from schools and public buildings, except on St. Andrew's Day.
The joke at the moment is - 'How many Tory MP's does it take to change a light bulb? He can't change it until he gets a Lib Dem to hold the chair for him'. Of course, in the past the answer has changed from 'both of them' to 'what's a Scottish Tory MP'
How do atheists & liberals feel knowing their Darwin was a White Supremacist & their democratic party birthed the KKK & race riots?
Darwin not only wasn't a white supremacist, he was an abolitionist.
Conservative Democrats had a hand in founding the KKK, but no atheists nor liberals did. The KKK is stridently anti-liberal, and restricts their membership to Christians.
The Democratic party used to be the more conservative party in the US, but racist whites moved to the Republican party around when Democrats passed the Civil Rights Act. That's when the party of Lincoln became the party of Strom Thurmond.
In modern America, the Democratic party is the party of our first black president, and the Republican party is the party of our current white supremacist president.
Isn't about time we should allocate ALL those Tories MPs into those Birmingham ghettos,?
I thought Tessa was giving a resignation speech today. she said immigration has gotten out of hand over the last 8 years blah blah
there's been a tory pm for the last since 2010!!! she admits there's been a massive c0ck up while her party has been at the reigns and gets lauded by the party faithful what the hell? the tories are all mad
in any other job you'd get hounded out and made unemployable by virtue of your own incompetence.
How far to the Right does England need to move to protect traditional values and culture......?
There is no right wing party in the UK, it's generally referred to as the conservative party.
We have a group claiming to be the conservative party in the UK, what exactly are they conserving?
Mass immigration is still increasing under them, the British people still have their laws dictated to them by the unelected governing body of EU bearcats and David Cameron wont give us an in out referendum .
Mohammed was the most popular baby name in all of Britain last year, good strong British name is it not.
There is nothing that can be done, English people are a minority in most of these places you mentioned, and the majority (of Muslims immigrants) do not/cannot integrate with the minority of indigenous.
Even if Muslims wanted to adopt British culture and values, which they don't and I'd argue impossible, it's not how integration works. The one assimilating is suppose to be the minority.
In every country across the world it's the same problems with Muslim demographics, it's time to stop blaming everyone else and hold them socially responsible. Do it now before they elect a Muslim Bortherhood of their own into parliament, which they will do when they have numbers.
What are the best themes for a 17th birthday party?
gender? Neon Party,12 Days of Christmas party theme
1980's party .Casino.Fear Factor Party ,Mardi Gras Party .Pirate and Princess Party
Activists welcome Conservative party conference to Manchester with a 'Hang the Tories' banner.
Britain Elections: David Cameron's Conservative Party in Lead Cameron's chances have never looked better. So why are the Tories so glum?
@Conservatives: Watch the Conservative Party Chairman Patrick McLoughlin address Conservative Party Conference 2017.
David Cameron Faces Pressure From All Directions Ahead of Party Conference U.K. Prime Minister Under Pressure
U.K. Prime Minister David Cameron will seek to rally his Conservative party as it gathered for its last annual autumn conference before next year's general election.
Tories cancel gin tasting party ahead of party conference Tameside Conservatives advertised the gin-tasting event on Facebook which was due to take place tomorrow. But the organisers said protesters had made online threats to disrupt it.
How do you reconcile being a party a party of conservative principled people being represented by a Congress and a President that don't value the ideals that this party has been all about?
U.K.’s Cameron Seeks to Smooth Conservative Party Rift Over Europe U.K.’s Cameron Seeks to Smooth Party Rift
Prime Minister David Cameron sought to fend off one of the most serious challenges to his authority since taking office, after the resignation of a top minister exposed a deepening rift in his Conservative Party.
Confident Corbyn Puts Tories on Notice at Labour Party Conference
David Cameron Demands Inclusion of Green Party in TV Debates Cameron added that he would be “happy for there to be no debates at all”.
U.K.'s Cameron Heads for Tough Party Conference U.K.'s Cameron Faces Tough Party Conference
British Prime Minister David Cameron will attempt to rally his Conservative Party at its annual conference next week following a series of embarrassing policy gaffes.
Someone just handed Theresa May a P45 during her speech at the Conservative Party Conference
Hang the Tories': Conservatives arrive at Manchester party conference to banner with chilling dangling effigies
When does the Conservative party conference 2017 end, where in Manchester is it being held and what’s the schedule? THE 2017 Conservative party conference is now underway, with the party looking to use the four-day event to unite the party after a bruising few months. Here’s everything you need to know about the gathering where Tory big-hitters will outline their post-Brexit vision and where Boris Johnson may just launch a bid for the party […]
When is the Conservative party conference 2017, where in Manchester is it being held and what’s the schedule? THE Conservative party conference is now underway, with the party looking to use the four-day event to unite the party after a bruising few months. Here’s everything you need to know about the gathering where Tory big-hitters will outline their post-Brexit vision. When is the Conservative party conference 2017? The conference began on Su, day […]
Hammond ponders giveaways ahead of Conservative party conference A look at what the Chancellor could use to woo voters while avoiding tax hikes
@TheEconomist: Upping the ante might start with the Conservative Party conference itself
Ruth Davidson’s Conservative party conference speech, full text
[Op-Ed] - Conservative party conference will not be Boris Johnson's finest hour | The Independent
When is Theresa May’s speech at the Conservative party conference today and where in Manchester is it taking place? THERESA May will bring the 2017 Conservative party conference to a close by becoming the first PM in decades to unveil a major programme to build council houses. Here’s everything you need to know ahead of her speech in Manchester as she tries to get her party back on track… When is the Conservative party […]
Theresa May’s inspirational speech at the Conservative conference must become the party’s focus and blueprint — or we will have to worry about Labour INSTEAD of debating the future of the country at their party conference, the Tories have been distracted by Boris Johnson’s leadership ambitions. The party needs to get its mojo back, and fast. If they do not, we discovered at Labour’s conference last week what is at stake. Because what Jeremy Corbyn and his Shadow Chancellor, […]
Prime Minister Theresa May on Twitter: "Watch my speech this morning at Conservative Party Conference
Conservative Party conference MP’s fury at hanging effigies and sick sign near Manchester city centre location A PROTEST banner reading ‘Hang the Tories’ attached to two effigies swinging underneath has been condemned by an outraged MP. Michael Fabricant, the Conservative representative for Lichfield. shared an image of the protest display in Manchester as members of his party arrived for their annual conference. Writing on Twitter, he said: “What a charming welcome […]
The most ambitious green party in this country is the Conservative Party #CPC17
Thousands of masked protesters throw smoke bombs and wave ‘Tory scum’ banners outside Conservative Party Conference THOUSANDS of masked protesters threws smoke bombs and waved ‘Tory scum’ banners outside Conservative Party Conference today as it descended into chaos on the streets of Manchester. Two separate demonstrations saw 30,000 people take to the streets in opposition to the Conservatives’ over Brexit and austerity. At the Take Back Manchester demo organised by the People’s […]
Does the Conservative Party of Canada have a ban on abortion in its platform?
It would either be an outright ban (outlawed) or a ban on the public funding part (health care being all public in Canada).
But I'm just asking: is there such a thing in their platform?
Does Touch ID for Mac Touch Bar support third-party apps?
Does Touch ID for the MacBook Pro 2016 Touch Bar support third-party apps?
E.g. could it be used, in theory, to authenticate login to password manager applications like 1Password, much in the same ...
Should I avoid providing a copy of my passport to a third party to secure a visa to travel to Russia for a conference?
I'm a Ph.D. student from the United States, and I'm planning on attending an academic conference in Moscow this December as a participant (not an invited speaker). When I attempt to register for the conference, I'm asked whether I need a visa, and when I respond that I do, I'm told that I need to send a digital scan of my passport to an email address that I assume belongs to one of the assistant conference organizers. I understand that this is probably standard operating procedure, but I've never traveled to Russia before, and I'm a little wary of providing a copy of my passport to somebody I don't know who isn't affiliated with a governmental organization. I do know several of the professors and researchers who are speaking, but they all hold Russian citizenship, so I don't think any of them have to go through the same process of acquiring a visa through the host university.(1) How large are the potential repercussions of sending a copy of my passport to somebody in Russia who I presume is affiliated with the host university but whom I don't know personally? Should I instead ask the point of contact for the required written statement of purpose and attempt to apply for the visa myself?(2) Should I be at all concerned about potential changes in the geopolitical situation between the U.S. and Russia between now and December? Although I tend to be pretty optimistic, my family seems concerned that I as an American academic would travel to Russia at a somewhat fractious time in our post-Cold War relationship.Thanks very much in advance for your advice.
Does party disposition affect priest and paladin powers of party members too?
I know that if you play a priest or a paladin in Pillars of Eternity, then your various dispositions will affect the strength of some of your powers and abilities (Holy Radiance in the case of priests,...
Did a German party ask a Holocaust denier to assess the antisemitism of a party member?
The Bild reported this:
Die AfD hat den Holocaust-Leugner Gerard Menuhin (67) gebeten, ein Gutachten über die Bücher des baden-württembergischen AfD-Landtagsabgeordneten Wolfgang Gedeon zu ...
Salesforce Third Party Integration - ZAP Scan Third Party Endpoint
What is the difference between the Tory party the labor party and the Conservative party in Britain?
The "Tory Party" is a nickname for the Conservative Party, and dates back to before political parties, when conservative members of Parliament were known as the "Tories". The Labour Party is the left wing party, who stand for the working class and believe in more government spending on health, education, infrastructure and benefits, as well as regulation in the economy. The Conservative Party is the right wing party, who stand for the middle class and believe in less government intervention, a free economy, lower taxes and maintaining traditional institutions and values of the United Kingdom.
Is at fault party required to pay lost wages to innocent party even though no bodily injury occured the innocent party is owner operator of tractor trailer it was totaled thus no way to earn a living?
You could make such a claim. Figure out how many days you were out of work before you were able to obtain a property settlement and get a new vehicle. They may counter you should have contacted your employer about a rental/loaner replacement truck in order to maintain your income, however.
Party A stole a car from party B house forged the document sold it to party C party C bought the car without the knowing that its stolen and with a forged documentparty B found his car with partyC?
British political party opposed to lord norths tories?
Can one launch a new political party by altering the capitalization of the first letter of an existing party name such as Republican party to the republican party?
British political party opposed to lord north's tories and generally more sympathetic to the colonial cause?
British political party opposed to lord norths tories and generally more sympathetic to the colonial cause?
Is it true that the presidential election of 1908 saw the emergence of new third party the progressive party also known as the bull moose party?
Im turning 13 and i am having a birthday party but i don't know where to have my party or what kind of party i should have help me pleasewhat about bowling or rollar skating partyhelp me?
Verbal agrement where party a gets everythnig and party b gets nothing can recoupment of monatary be gaind for party b?
What new party formed after the Whig party split and the know nothing movement the American party fell apart?
Which party are conservative?
Where was the conservative party?
What does the conservative party believe in?
What is a Conservative Party?
What is the Conservative party in US?
British political party that replaced Lord North's Tories in 1782 and made a generous treaty with the United STates?
Why did the conservative party start?
You need to say which country you mean.
The Canadian Conservative party is the current ruling party of
Canada and was created in 2003 out of a merger of the Canadian
Alliance Party (Reform) and Progressive Conservative (PC) Party.
But that isn't really the why answer.
The PC party had it's roots back to the founding of Confederation
and Canada's first Prime Minister. Like the Liberal Party of Canada
by the 21st century had lost much of it's support due to
corruption and scandals while in government during the
- For nearly 80 years Labour was the main political alternative to the Conservative Party or Tories, and in several general elections it defeated them. Por casi 80 años fue la principal alternativa política frente al Partido Conservador, o Tories, y en diversas elecciones generales lo venció.
- Mr Cameron was cheered by the party faithful.
- The scandal broke (= became public knowledge) right at the beginning of the Conservative Party Conference.
- He gave a rousing speech to a room full of party faithfuls (= faithful supporters of a political party).
- Gérard MOULIN Working parties and ad hoc groups Efficacy Working Party Liisa KAARTINEN Immunologicals Working Party David MACKAY Pharmacovigilance Working Party Cornelia IBRAHIM En el capítulo 4 puede encontrarse el informe anual sobre las actividades de inspección.
- This election is taking place because when the AKP party, the conservative party now in power, designated Foreign Minister Abdullah Gul as its candidate for president, the country's secular elite cringed. Esta elección tiene lugar porque cuando el partido AKP, el partido conservador que ahora está en el poder, designó al ministro de Relaciones Exteriores Abdullah Gul como su candidato a presidente, la elite secular del país se estremeció.
- Once she lost the chairmanship of her Kadima party, Tzipi Livni resigned and formed a new party—Hatenua.
- 2. When either Party informs the other Party that specific enforcement activities by the latter Party may affect the former's important interests, the latter Party shall endeavour to provide timely notice of significant developments of such enforcement ac 2. Cuando cualquiera de las Partes informe a la otra de que medidas de ejecución concretas adoptadas por esta última pueden afectar a intereses esenciales de la primera, aquélla se esforzará en notificar con la debida antelación los aspectos significativo
- The Tories (= the Tory party) have dropped in the opinion poll ratings.
- It's Cameron Townes' party weekend. Es el fin de semana del partido Cameron Townes.
The Conservative Party Conference with Jacob Rees-Mogg – BBC Newsnight - What is it about Jacob Rees-Mogg that generates the biggest queues at fringe events of the Conservative Party Conference? Newsnight has been following him ...
Patrick McLoughlin: Speech to Conservative Party Conference 2017 -
CapX in conversation with Daniel Hannan - Conservative Party Conference 2017 - Robert Colvile, Editor of CapX, meets Daniel Hannan MEP to discuss how Brexit is going and why free trade matters.
John Longworth speaks at the BrexitCentral Conservative Party Conference Rally Penny - Making a Success of Brexit - The BrexitCentral Conference Rally.
WATCH: Rees-Mogg spars with protester in war of words at Conservative Party conference - JACOB Rees-Mogg hit back after a protester called him a “despicable person” at the Conservative Party conference. The Tory conference, which began on ...
When Boris Met Dave: When Boris Met Dave is a 2009 docudrama which investigates the shared past of David Cameron and Boris Johnson who, at the time of broadcast, were two of Britain's most influential Conservative Party politicians – Cameron as Conservative leader and Johnson as Mayor of London.
Christopher Shale: Christopher Shale was a British businessman and Conservative politician. He was Chairman of the West Oxfordshire Conservative Association, and a close associate of Prime Minister and local MP David Cameron, who praised him for his "massive contribution to the Conservative Party, both locally and nationally".
Cemal Çavdarlı: Cemal Çavdarlı is a binational Turkish-Belgian politician, formerly active in the Socialist Party – Differently, since May 2010 in the Lijst Dedecker, a conservative liberal party and since April 2011 in the Islamic conservative Justice and Development Party in Turkey.
Scottish Conservative Party leadership election, 2011: The 2011 Scottish Conservative Party leadership election was an internal party election to elect a new leader of the Scottish Conservative and Unionist Party, the third largest political party in the devolved Scottish Parliament.
Greg Hands: Gregory William Hands is a British Conservative Party politician and was Chief Secretary to the Treasury in the second ministry of David Cameron.
David Melding: David Robert Michael Melding AM is a Welsh Conservative Party member of the National Assembly for Wales for the Welsh Conservative Party in the South Wales Central Region. He was the Deputy Presiding Officer of the National Assembly between 2011 and 2016.
Jennie Elias: Jennie Elias is a politician in the United Kingdom. Having been appointed by David Cameron in December 2005 she currently serves as one of the Treasurers of the Conservative Party.
Steve Hilton: Steve Hilton is a former director of strategy for David Cameron, who was Prime Minister and leader of the Conservative Party in the United Kingdom from 2010 to 2016.
Ed Balls: Edward Michael Balls is a retired British Labour Party and Co-operative Party politician who was the Member of Parliament for Normanton from 2005 to 2010 and for Morley and Outwood from 2010 to 2015, when he lost his seat to Andrea Jenkyns of the Conservative Party.
North Lincolnshire Council election, 2003: Elections to North Lincolnshire Council were held on 1 May 2003. The Labour Party lost its overall majority to the Conservative Party. Overall turnout was 51.3%.
?Hang the Tories’ banner at Conservative Party conference in Manchester condemned: ?Hang the Tories’ banner at Conservative Party conference in Manchester condemned
FORMER Conservative party chairman Grant Shapps is among the 36 MPs named in the Conservative party ...: FORMER Conservative party chairman Grant Shapps is among the 36 MPs named in the Conservative party sex dossier. The list contains the names of MPs accused of sexually inappropriate behaviour but he claims his inclusion is the result of a “vicious” smear
Suddenly Tories are the "borrowing party"
by EWAN LAMB Conservative-led Scottish Borders Council may...: Suddenly Tories are the "borrowing party"by EWAN LAMB Conservative-led Scottish Borders Council may have inadvertently set the mood for Philip Hammond's budget by embarking on a borrowing spree which will increase local government debt in the region by in excess of £15 million in 2017/18, equivale...