Nicola Sturgeon: Theresa May Brexit comments 'reckless'
Scotland's First Minister and leader of the SNP, Nicola Sturgeon, says, by making a "big bogeyman" of the EU, Theresa May is playing a "dangerous game".
- [23-08] Nicola Sturgeon just put a giant spanner in the works of Theresa May’s Brexit plans
- [28-09] #Scotland News - Theresa May set for Brexit talks with Nicola Sturgeon
- [19-09] Joint letter to UK PM Theresa May MP from First Ministers Nicola Sturgeon MSP & Carwyn Jones AM. #brexit…
- [09-07] In #Scotland this is how we roll...Ooh Nicola Sturgeon ooh Nicola Sturgeon ooh Nicola Sturgeon ooh Nicola Sturgeon.
- [02-12] The Nicola Sturgeon standing up there at #FMQs promoting Councils to raise Council Tax is the same Nicola Sturgeon who previo
- [30-09] Theresa May just spoke with Nicola Sturgeon and Jeremy Corbyn...#lol
- [13-10] Nicola Sturgeon crashes Theresa May's party.#indyref2
- [22-07] First #Minister of #Scotland Nicola Sturgeon told that Theresa #May is too important to meet with her
- [04-12] theSNP: RT Fergoodness: .bbclaurak asks how does Theresa May say no to Nicola Sturgeon on single market for Scotlan…
- [08-10] SNP leader Nicola Sturgeon says Theresa May's problem is "a deeply divided" party, not this week's speech #Marr
- [09-10] #brexit #indyref2 #scotref Nicola Sturgeon admits no Brexit deal could make second EU vote "irresistible" - Her... .
- [25-08] #brexit #indyref2 #scotref Ditch threat of referendum before Brexit, Tommy Sheppard tells Nicola Sturgeon - The...
- [22-08] First Minister Carwyn Jones to meet Nicola Sturgeon for Brexit talks via @WalesOnline
#Brexit #Wales #StopBrexit
- [23-08] Nicola Sturgeon to work with Welsh First Minister Carwyn Jones on Brexit Bill ammendments
#Brexit #Wales #Scotland
- [10-08] Nicola Sturgeon's Brexit minister warns Damian Green repeal bill must be overhauled
#Brexit #Farming #Agriculture
- [09-10] Nicola Sturgeon has branded #Brexit a "developing disaster"
- [05-10] Nicola Sturgeon: Scotland and Ireland 'are Brexit allies'
- [10-10] Nicola Sturgeon: if Brexit keeps going like this, it will push Scots towards #indyref2 #SNP17 :
- [25-11] UK Unity won't allow the likes of Nicola Sturgeon to block Brexit. Sign up to us here:
- [12-07] Nicola Sturgeon to meet EU's Brexit negotiator Michel Barnier
- [22-08] Nicola Sturgeon and Carwyn Jones hold Brexit talks #UK | #RTGNews
- [08-10] Well said Nicola Sturgeon. Scotland shouldn't be dragged off the cliff for something we didn't vote for #Brexit…
- [04-12] Nicola Sturgeon says #Scotland should also be allowed to opt out of parts of #Brexit if Northern Ireland can - Absolut
- [04-12] Nicola Sturgeon says #Scotland should also be allowed to opt out of parts of #Brexit if Northern Ireland can - Abso…
- [20-08] BBCSP Interview – Nicola Sturgeon avoids answering questions on post-#Brexit #IndyRef2 .
- [12-01] Special advisor to Nicola Sturgeon on Europe & the Constitution (retweeted by the FM) 👇🏼 #bbcgms
- [11-01] SNP Nicola Sturgeon under fire after OAP’s 13 hour trolley ordeal #nicolasturgeon #remain
- A question for you, what does Theresa May want almost as much as the right to trigger Article 50? The answer, the ability to manage the media coverage. So this morning the Prime Minister will probably be fuming over her cornflakes as she sees how Nicola Sturgeon has upstaged her and stolen the headlines.Brexit is deeply unpopular. The Government may be racing to kickstart the process on behalf of the 52% who voted to leave but the 48% who preferred to remain are being ignored and left behind. So Theresa May’s team know they need a clear media landscape on which to tell their story, to spin it as hard as they can to manage a positive and supportive narrative. So Nicola Sturgeon’s theft of that media landscape has totally buggered Number 10’s plans.It was a quick reaction by Downing Street to delay triggering article 50 until the end of the month rather than pressing the nuclear Brexit button today. Nicola Sturgeon pulled off a masterstroke by announcing a second Scottish independence referendum yesterday afternoon. She did so before the Brexit bill had completed its course through Westminster but she knew it was a foregone conclusion so faced very little risk in pulling her own trigger first.In doing so she secured the media spotlight ahead of the Prime Minister. It means for a day or so Scottish independence will be in the news, endlessly debated, picked apart and scrutinised. It doesn’t really matter that the Scottish First Minister doesn’t actually have ultimate authority over an independence referendum, the story will be enough for Nicola Sturgeon to capitalise on the news, promote her reasoning for independence and crucially to raise funds and support to fight a campaign.Mrs May can decide whether to allow or forbid a second indyref and has already indicated she will decline it, at least until after Brexit. Here too Ms Sturgeon has played a blinder by suggesting the date for indyref2 should be between Autumn 2018 and Spring 2019, i.e. before the UK has formally left the EU, albeit possibly quite close to that cliff edge date. Regardless of whether you agree with Scottish independence, or Scexit, Nicola Sturgeon’s timing and mastery of the media message are brilliant. Naturally some newspapers don’t pull their punches when describing what she has done. The Daily Mail takes a typically jaundiced view of someone who has interfered in its plan for Armageddon, sorry Brexit, saying in its headline ‘Hands off our Brexit, Nicola!’.Nicola Sturgeon would have anticipated how her announcement would be treated by various media outlets. She knows just as well as Theresa May that she won’t get universal applause. But she also knows that when media is poised pen in hand to write and analyse the biggest story of the week, the month, the year so far, crashing that party to usurp the host guarantees her acres of coverage. Just as Theresa May will be scowling over her cornflakes this morning in Number 10, Nicola Sturgeon will be beaming over her porridge in Bute House. It won’t matter whether Theresa May accedes to her referendum request, she has got the headlines, she has delivered on her election promise and she has set the ball rolling. Fair play to Nicola Sturgeon, it’s back of the net stuff.
- SCOTLAND POLITICS: UK Brexit Customs Union Plan 'Daft': Sturgeon Nicola Sturgeon posted an initial reaction to the customs...
- Nicola Sturgeon promises second independence referendum: 'There is too much at stake for Brexit to be imposed on Scotland'
- Nicola Sturgeon and Carwyn Jones hold Brexit talks via @BBCNews#Economy #Wales #Scotland #StopBrexit
- Nicola Sturgeon to meet Welsh First Minister Carwyn Jones to discuss repeal bill#Brexit #Wales #Scotland BluKIP Nonsense ❄ (@UKIPNFKN) August 22, 2017via Twitter
- Sturgeon to apologise for gay men convictions Image copyright Getty Images The first minister is to apologise on behalf of the Scottish government to gay men convicted of now-abolished sexual offences.Nicola Sturgeon will make the apology at Holyrood on 7 November to coincide with new legislation giving an automatic pardon to those affected.The legislation was promised by Ms Sturgeon when she presented her programme for government in… View On WordPress
- Nicola Sturgeon sets out Scottish income tax options Image copyright Scottish Government The Scottish government has set out a range of options for future income tax rates ahead of budget negotiations.First Minister Nicola Sturgeon published a discussion paper on rates, posing “tough questions” about rises.The paper details the potential impact of tax plans advanced by the SNP and by opposition parties, and sets out tests by which these can be… View On WordPress
- Ruth Davidson’s party has seen a number of candidates criticised for their comments. This Writer is no fan of Nicola Sturgeon – but I would never advocate the application of “a cattle prod up her nether region,” as is alleged of Scottish Conservative Ken MacBrayne in the article quoted below. Anyone reading – or hearing – such a comment can easily tell that it is not only sexist and misogynist… View On WordPress
Nicola Sturgeon: Theresa May Brexit comments 'reckless'
Scotland's First Minister and leader of the SNP, Nicola Sturgeon, says, by making a "big bogeyman" of the EU, Theresa May is playing a "dangerous game".
Scotland voted to remain part of the UK- The UK voted to leave the EU- Is N. Sturgeon fighting for Scotland or to be President?
Nicola Sturgeon is fighting to enact the manifesto of her party, the SNP - independence for Scotland. She has a mandate from Scottish voters to do that. Where is Theresa May's mandate to abandon the Conservative Party's 2015 manifesto, and rule?
The situation in Scotland has changed since they voted to remain part of the UK.
One of the main arguments of the 'better together' campaign was that Scotland would do better remaining in the UK, so it could retain its EU membership. Since the Brexit vote, that no longer applies, even though the Scots voted heavily in favour of remaining in EU
It's reasonable to now go back to the Scottish people and ask them if they still feel the same now the promised continued EU membership won't happen. But Nicola Sturgeon would be foolish to go for another independence referendum, unless she has assurances from the EU that an independent Scotland would be granted EU membership
Scottish Independence yawn?
No yawn for the Brexit process. Nicola Sturgeon will continue to wiggle that particular thorn in the flesh of the UK throughout the Brexit process, even if she does not really favour independence, in order to keep Scotland's interests to the fore.
Is Nicola Sturgeon deluding herself over her ability to influence Brexit negotiations?
UK What are your thoughts on Theresa May denying the Scots a chance at a second Independence Referendum?
Overwhelming indifference..Nicola was going to spoil Theresa's Brexit day speech..that was known for weeks.
Why does Nicola Sturgeon think she can dictate to the rest of the UK?
She doesn't miss a trick does she this woman from stabbing in the back from afar (Brussels) to running around telling porkies, she really is irritating.
Nicola Sturgeon is trying to make out she's something that she's most defiantly not, she doesn't have any sort of veto except the one that Theresa May has offered her.
About a third of the way down the link, it reads.
Theresa May indicated that Brexit could be delayed as she said she would not start the formal process for leaving the EU until there is a "UK approach" backed by Scotland.and all the other representatives of the Union, in that she wants their co operation take along .
The link goes on to say.
In a sign that the new Prime Minister was committed to keeping the Union intact, Mrs May said she would not trigger Article 50 - the formal process for withdrawing from the EU - until all the devolved nations in the country agree .
That's her so-called veto, her so-called strong position, its nothing of the sort, what it is however, is Theresa May being courteous.
The woman is an absolute disgrace for even suggesting she has a veto, because she doesn't have anything of the sort, what she does have or had is an offer of co operation from somebody trying to do the right thing.
That without a second though of anything except herself, has thrown it back into the face of the person who offered it, which to me is an absolute disgraceful display of shameful behaviour, not becoming of somebody that she most certainly is not.
This woman needs to be put firmly in her place.
Tories have,needlessly,broken UK (just wait 2 yrs), in usual inter-Tory rivalries.Can even Trump match that,for Country scale destruction?
Theresa May is the reason why the UK will break up every bit as much as Nicola Sturgeon. She has bloodymindedly slammed the door shut in Scotland's face by not allowing it in on what is being concocted by the Tories behind closed doors. English people haven't got a clue any more than we have on what is being planned by the Tories and that can't be right. The Union of the Crowns was formed on the understanding that it would be an equal partnership (nothing to do with the size of England's population) but the equal partnership just did not happen, England always suppressed Scotland, and this was the case long before the SNP was formed. It was Anglified nobled gentry who sold off Scotland ( this is what Robert Burns meant when he wrote, "we were bought and sold with English gold, such a parcel of rogues in a Nation"). There were riots in Scotland against a union.
Sturgeon is right in the timing of another Referendum within the next two years, she is waiting to see what the EU negotiations produce. Theresa May you no longer have an Empire, this is the 21st century not the 1700s.
Nicola Sturgeon holds talks with Theresa May on Brexit The Scottish First Minister arrived at No10 where she said she will demand 'clarity' from the PM Britain's departure from the bloc.
Theresa May Meets Nicola Sturgeon for Brexit Talks Prime Minister May told Scotland she believed "with all my heart" in keeping the U.K. together.
Nicola Sturgeon pokes fun at Theresa May with Strepsils gag Nicola Sturgeon poked fun at Theresa May yesterday during the Scottish National Party (SNP) conference by turning up with a packet of Strepsils.
Nicola Sturgeon mocks Theresa May with box of Strepsils – video SNP leader Nicola Sturgeon holds up a packet of Strepsils throat lozenges before the beginning of her
speech at the Scottish National party’s annual conference in Glasgow. The move
was a reference to Theresa May’s cough-stricken speech in Manchester last week
Nicola Sturgeon: Theresa May’s union claim was clutching at straws Theresa May was clutching at straws when she claimed that the Conservatives had saved the Union, Scotland’s First Minister said.
Indyref2 “not dependent” on Brexit, says Nicola Sturgeon SNP leader, Nicola Sturgeon, insisted a second independence referendum was “not dependent” on Brexit at the party’s conference in Glasgow yesterday.
Devolved administrations `cut out´ of key Brexit talks, says Nicola Sturgeon Ms Sturgeon called on the UK Government to make good on its promise to give the devolved administrations a "genuine role" in EU exit talks.
Nicola Sturgeon: 'Brexit Is a Right-Wing Tory Takeover' Scotland's first minister warns that an EU exit would lead to a right-wing power grab.
Nicola Sturgeon to Table Single Market Brexit Plans Scottish government will table plans this week.
Nicola Sturgeon calls Brexit talks a ‘slow-motion car crash’ First minister keeps options open on Scottish independence vote
Nicola Sturgeon to discuss Brexit repeal Bill with Welsh First Minister Scotland's First Minister will meet her Welsh counterpart in Edinburgh to discuss their opposition to the Brexit repeal Bill.
Nicola Sturgeon urges new consensus on boosting Holyrood powers amid Brexit 'threat' Nicola Sturgeon has called for a new cross-party consensus on boosting the powers of Holyrood in the face of Brexit "threatening the underpinning principle" of devolution.
‘Hard Brexit’ Backers Heartened by U.K. Prime Minister Theresa May’s Comments ‘Hard Brexit’ Backers Heartened by May Comments
Conservative backers of a clean break from the European Union on Monday welcomed U.K. Prime Minister Theresa May’s remarks that she would prioritize British control over immigration as a sign she favored a “hard Brexit.”
Nicola Sturgeon: Focus is on the next ten years and beyond Nicola Sturgeon will today unveil plans to spend £840 million a year on “transformational” plans to introduce a system of full-time state childcare as she set her sights on another decade in power.
Nicola Sturgeon: Need for independence has never been greater The First Minister has said the need for Scottish independence has ‘arguably never been greater’ as she opened the annual SNP conference in Glasgow on Sunday.
Nicola Sturgeon: Catalonia referendum ‘cannot be ignored’
Nicola Sturgeon: I have indyref2 mandate until 2021 Nicola Sturgeon has insisted she still has a mandate to hold a second Scottish independence referendum before the next Holyrood election in 2021.
Nicola Sturgeon: We will always make the case for independence
Nicola Sturgeon 'concern' over images from Catalonia
SNP’s Nicola Sturgeon: A Potential Kingmaker From Scotland A Potential Kingmaker From Scotland
Scottish National Party leader Nicola Sturgeon backs Labour leader Ed Miliband for prime minister, but could end up helping David Cameron back into office in Thursday’s U.K. election.
Jim Sillars brands Nicola Sturgeon ‘out of her depth’ Nicola Sturgeon has been branded "out of her depth" as SNP leader and lacking "political nous" by former party Deputy leader Jim Sillars.
Nicola Sturgeon: BBC should accelerate progress on 'unacceptable' pay gap The BBC's gender pay gap is "unacceptable" and the broadcaster should "accelerate progress" towards making wage packets more equal, according to Scotland's First Minister.
Nicola Sturgeon, Britain's Most Passionate Politician No other politician ranks in the top 20.
Scotland’s Nicola Sturgeon Cautious on New Independence Vote Nicola Sturgeon Cautious on New Scottish Referendum
Secessionist figurehead says second independence vote will only happen ‘if there is strong evidence people have changed their minds.’
Name of the Theodore Sturgeon short story about a man who can fix anything
There is a short story by Theodore Sturgeon about a man who can fix anything, by feeling around it (like getting vibes), and then whacking it in just the right place. The story is told from the point ...
Cooking a whole 30lb sturgeon on a spit
I have a custom made charcoal spit and I've done a whole pig on a spit at least 10 times, so I have some experience doing this thing, however, this will be my first year cooking a sturgeon, or any ...
Theodore Sturgeon (?) story about a space cadet
I am 80% sure this story is by Sturgeon, but I can't find it (his titles are not very helpful).
The protagonist has a brother or frenemy who is a cadet at a space academy. When the space cadet comes ...
Why is “Theresa” pronounced with the plosive /t/?
Why is “Theresa” pronunced with the plosive /t/?
Judging from the spelling I always thought Theresa was pronunced with an interdental fricative. On the German news I often heard it pronunced with a /t/ as initial consonant. I thought this was due to ...
Should my Task Modal comments be threaded for reply comments or single inline ordered by DateTime?
What is the difference between reckless driving and reckless operation of a vehicle?
Well I suppose driving is by definition, the operation of a vehicle so I suppose they are the same thing. But it would be a different scenario between A reckless driverAnd reckless operation of a vehicle As the first describes a person whereas the second describes the actionHope this Helps! ;)
What does Brexit mean?
Brexit is an abbreviation of "British exit", which refers to the
June 23, 2016 referendum by British voters to exit the European
Can you sue a public website and it's anonymous comments for defamation when the primary objective of the website is to publicly bash people and leave comments under the photos?
1991 Trooper GM gas engine comments on manual hubs and general comments on engine and AC upgrade?
What is the currency of Wales after Brexit?
Brexit has not yet been initiated, or implicated. So, at the moment, there is no change in circumstances.
What is the impact of brexit on US-Britain relationship?
In general, there should be no problem on the relationship. Some trade agreements will be affected, particularly those that are shared with other European countries in the Union.
Why does the Brexit vote align well with biblical prophecy?
It doesn't.  I have been asked to expand on this short answer. The Bible is not an answer book for everything that happens to and in human societies or to individual human beings. It is the record of Israel's dealings with God and the witness of God's offer of salvation through Jesus Christ. Nothing that I am aware of in the Bible can be applied to the Brexit. Being pattern-seeking creatures, we naturally look to see if there is a pattern to things but sometimes things just happen.
What are the implications of the British Pound's loss of value post-Brexit?
How long have sturgeon been around?
been around fore 10000 yeare went the dinersare ware alive they from russia and can get up to 5foot long
How do sturgeon protect themselves?
What eats lake sturgeon?
What do sturgeon fish use against predaotors?
What invention did Sturgeon become famous for?
Is Mt Sturgeon Grampians volcanic?
Yes: the entire southern Grampians area is volcanic in origin. Nearby Mt Eccles and Mt Napier are also extinct volcanoes.
Are Sturgeon found in England?
Yes, in fact the sturgeon is considered a Royal fish, declared so in an act by Kind Edward II.The lord mayor of London has rights to all Sturgeon caught in the Thames river above the London bridge. In those waters the Sturgeon are quite plentiful.
sturgeon was included as a royal fish by an act of King Edward II, although it probably only rarely graces the royal table of the present period, or even that of the lord mayor of London, who can claim all sturgeons caught in the Thames above London Bridge. Where sturgeons are caught in large quantities,
How much would a 74 inch sturgeon weigh?
A 74 inch sturgeon would weigh about 126 pounds.
Is nicola from lz7 pregnant?
What is a nicola treadwell?
- And he says, Nicola is a hypocrite. Y dice Nicola es una hipócrita.
- The president's reckless comments have caused an aggravation of our relations with China. Los comentarios descuidados del presidente han provocado una agravación de nuestras relaciones con China.
- El periódico publicó un editorial sobre las consecuencias del "brexit". The newspaper ran an editorial on the consequences of Brexit.
- A spy of that sort can afford to be more reckless than the most reckless of conspirators.
- With Etleva it's not like Nicola. Etleva no es como Nicola.
- Looks like you've got your corroboration, Nicola. Parece que ahí tienes la corroboración, Nicola.
- Nicola speaks than go to the Galapagos. Nicola está siempre hablando de irse a las Galápagos.
- Sincerely, Nicola Tandy. Atentamente, Nicola Tandy.
- I'm not being cynical, Nicola Murray. No estoy siendo cínico, Nicola Murray.
- Nicola laughed softly.
Nicola Sturgeon on Scotland and Brexit - Nicola Sturgeon on Scotland and Brexit.
Latest News - Nicola Sturgeon said Brexit Advisor will hit hardest in Scotland - Latest News - Nicola Sturgeon said Brexit Advisor will hit hardest in Scotland Latest News - Nicola Sturgeon said Brexit Advisor will hit hardest in Scotland NICOLA Sturgeon's chief Brexit...
BREXIT NEGOTIATIONS - Nicola Sturgeon seeks 'urgent clarity' form PM - BBC News - BREXIT NEGOTIATIONS - Nicola Sturgeon seeks 'urgent clarity' form PM - BBC News BREXIT NEGOTIATIONS - Nicola Sturgeon seeks 'urgent clarity' form PM ...
Nicola Sturgeon calls for ‘assertive’ Scotland in face of Brexit ‘horror show’ | by Top News - Nicola Sturgeon calls for 'assertive' Scotland in face of Brexit 'horror show' | by Top News ▻ First Minister Nicola Sturgeon (Andrew Milligan/PA) Nicola Sturgeon has said Scottish...
World News - Nicola Sturgeon urges ' decisive ' Brexit faces Scotland in the ' horror show ' - World News - Nicola Sturgeon urges decisive Brexit faces Scotland in the horror show World News - Nicola Sturgeon urges decisive Brexit faces Scotland in the horror show First Minister...
Bastard sturgeon: The bastard sturgeon, fringebarbel sturgeon, ship sturgeon, spiny sturgeon, or thorn sturgeon is a species of fish in the Acipenseridae family.
Alison Di Rollo: Alison Di Rollo QC is the Solicitor General for Scotland. She was nominated for the post by Scottish first minister Nicola Sturgeon on 31 May 2016 as part of the formation of the second Sturgeon government, following the 2016 Scottish Parliament election.
White sturgeon: White sturgeon are a species of sturgeon in the family Acipenseridae. They are also referred to by location, such as Pacific sturgeon, Kootenai River sturgeon, Columbia River sturgeon, and California white sturgeon.
Dabry's sturgeon: Dabry's sturgeon is a species of fish in the sturgeon family, Acipenseridae. Other common names include Yangtze sturgeon, Chiangjiang sturgeon, and river sturgeon. It is endemic to the Yangtze River Basin in China. It was a food fish of commercial importance.
European sea sturgeon: The European sea sturgeon, also known as the Atlantic sturgeon or common sturgeon, is a species of sturgeon previously found on most coasts of Europe. It is anadromous and breeds in rivers. It is currently a critically endangered species.
Brexit: The Movie: Brexit: The Movie is a 2016 British documentary film written and directed by Martin Durkin, advocating for the withdrawal of the United Kingdom from the European Union, commonly called Brexit.
Lake sturgeon: The lake sturgeon, also called rock sturgeon, is a North American temperate freshwater fish, one of about 25 species of sturgeon.
Coast Guard Station Sturgeon Bay: Coast Guard Station Sturgeon Bay is a United States Coast Guard station located on Lake Michigan and the Sturgeon Bay Ship Canal in the Town of Sturgeon Bay in Door County, Wisconsin, just outside the city of Sturgeon Bay.
Starry sturgeon: The starry sturgeon also known as stellate sturgeon or sevruga, is a species of sturgeon. It is native to the Black, Azov, Caspian and Aegean sea basins, but it has been extirpated from the last and it is predicted that the remaining natural population will follow soon due to overfishing.
Russian sturgeon: The Russian sturgeon, also known as the diamond sturgeon or Danube sturgeon, is a species of fish in the Acipenseridae family. It is found in Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Georgia, Iran, Kazakhstan, Romania, Russia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, and Ukraine.
[ad_1] Nicola Sturgeon told Theresa May the Brexit Bill is ‘not acceptable’ and threatened to withhold...: [ad_1] Nicola Sturgeon told Theresa May the Brexit Bill is ‘not acceptable’ and threatened to withhold Scotland’s consent for it as she tried to turn the screw on the PM. The Scottish First Minister met Mrs May for the first time in over six months to try
Aangirfan Thursday, 23 November 2017 NICOLA STURGEON Police Scotland, Nicola Sturgeon and Scottish Government...: Aangirfan Thursday, 23 November 2017 NICOLA STURGEON Police Scotland, Nicola Sturgeon and Scottish Government have KNOWN ABOUT THE CHILD PIMPING in Govanhill FOR OVER 10yrs. Posted by Anon at 22:55 Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to
Thursday, 23 November 2017
Police Scotland, Nicola Sturgeon and Scottish Government...: Thursday, 23 November 2017 NICOLA STURGEONPolice Scotland, Nicola Sturgeon and Scottish Government have KNOWN ABOUT THE CHILD PIMPING in Govanhill FOR OVER 10yrs. (