Brødrene Aa 40m Carbon Fibre Ferry M.V. Jin Zhu Hu 金珠湖 berths China Ferry Terminal HK no.7.
- [16-11] You've heard of Boaty McBoatyface, now there's a ferry named Ferry McFerryface! #BoatyMcBoatface #FerryMcFerryFace…
- [13-11] A new ferry in Sydney has been named Ferry McFerryface! ⛴️Remind us to never let a public vote decide the name of o…
- [14-11] New ferry in Sydney, NSW called, "Ferry McFerryface" in a round about way because of the internet and people using…
- [15-11] My first Ferry ride home via Manly Ferry ⛴ great start #FerryMcFerryFace
- [17-12] @AndrewConstance Ferry McFerryface is here to stay! The public have toured Sydney's newest ferry before it begins s…
- [14-11] People vote for name of new Sydney ferry to be "Ferry McFerryFace"Maritime Union Of Australia threatens to not wo…
- [13-11] The Aussies love British humour - following on from #BoatyMcBoatface, a Sydney Harbour ferry will be named "Ferry M…
- [17-12] Ferry McFerryface is here to stay! The public have toured Sydney's newest ferry before it begins services next week…
- [19-11] A new Sydney Ferry to be Christened Ferry McFerryface. #FerryMcFerryFace
- [13-11] ? Ferry McFerryface to be name of new Sydney ferry after public vote
- [19-11] 'FERRY MCFERRYFACE' is the official name of a new public ferry, thanks to the internet ?
- [14-11] Ferry McFerryface... a new ferry in Sydney, Australia!! Not making this up!
- [08-10] Ferry Day Trip. #StatenIslandHalf @ Staten Island Ferry
- [16-07] Approaching the Isle of Mull #scotland @ Oban Ferry Terminal
- [14-11] Australians christen new ferry... Ferry McFerryface: .
- [30-10] Active Pass, Acrylic, 24"x24", 2017, Depicting ferry route & BC Ferry between #Mayne & #Galiano Islands en-route to…
- [17-12] Manly ferry wharf with the ferry "Dee Why" docked, 24th February, 1941 .. #sydney #manlywharf #manly
- [14-11] Staff refuse to work on new Sydney vessel named 'Ferry McFerryface' | Ferry McFerryface #FerryMcFerryface…
- [13-11] Ferry McFerryface! Do you like the name of the new #Sydney ferry? ⛴️
- [13-11] @TheLastLeg Is it ok that the NSW government just named a ferry ferry mcferryface after a public vote?! #isitok #TheLastLeg
- [18-11] #thelastleg Is it ok Sydney has a new ferry called Ferry McFerryface? #isitok #ofcourse @TheLastLeg
- [18-09] Ferry vouchers For SALE !!
I have £150 worth of vouchers to use by 30th Jan 2018. Looking for £100ono #Ferry…
- [04-10] structural carbon fibre: What's the difference between those shitty c.f. things .. via
- [30-09] Re-using is a form of recycling. How @LandRoverBAR is repurposing carbon fibre > :
- [02-10] A small piece of carbon fibre is hanging loose under Ricciardo's car. #MalaysiaGP??
- [21-09] Recycling carbon fibre from old airplanes - competition pitch from Sci Green #ChemIBShowcase #circulareconomy
- [29-09] #iac2017 #elonmusk 300ft exploding high pressure tank in carbon fibre in #BFR
- [15-11] "What took you to Orkney?"
"The ferry, Ken." #Popmaster
- [27-07] The ferry to Bute, looking out from Wemyss Bay. #Scotland
- [13-11] #Førdesfjorden Ferry McFerryface oh my god #NouvelAlbumLouane
- [22-12] #NowPlaying #SnowKittenMixBryan Ferry - Slave To Love
- [13-11] Yes, new #Sydney ferry will actually be called #FerryMcFerryFace - #BoatyMcBoatFace was already taken!…
- [01-07] View of ferry that's going to take us to wemyss bay after this one broke and had to go back
- [18-01] Some people like to call it Emerald 6 which is its registered name but its still Ferry McFerryFace even if its just…
- [21-01] Can you recommend anyone for this #job? barista - Store# 13447, POPPS FERRY RD & PASS RD -
- Part of the disused container ferry terminal at Fleetwood, with a thick rope hanging off it. Considering the terminal closed in...
- Bus by the ferry terminal in Södermalm
- Spontaneous jam session on the morning ferry back from #nanaimo #errington #ferry
- It was a amazing vacation ❤️ now on the Ferry back home ? #scotland #picoftheday #schotland #ferry #pandoferries...
- Friends* carefully boards the ferry* I think ferry boats are the best places to be. Maybe I’ll live on a boat someday. - Dollie
- This could be actually nice 7 hour stay onboard the ferry.. #holidaytime #Liverpool #England #UnitedKingdom #UK #ferry (at Port...
- Sydney ferry named Ferry McFerryface after 'Boaty' overruled
- Ferrying home we had the most beautiful sunset; I couldn't stop taking pictures ? #ferry #homeward (at BC Ferry from Victoria...
Brødrene Aa 40m Carbon Fibre Ferry M.V. Jin Zhu Hu 金珠湖 berths China Ferry Terminal HK no.7.
Parking at Bainbridge Island Ferry?
I m going to Seattle and staying on Bainbridge island. I am hoping to take the ferry from the island to Seattle, but want to park before getting on the ferry (I don t need the car in Seattle). Is there an easy place to park at the ferry terminal? If so, where and how much?
Parking at Bainbridge Island Ferry?
Yes, there's a paid parking lot next to the Bainbridge Island ferry terminal. The cost of parking depends on how long you're planning on leaving your car in the lot. If it's a day trip to Seattle, it will cost $11. If you're leaving the car for multiple days, it will cost $15 per 24 hour period.
I've never parked here, but I do know that this ferry route can get busy during weekdays...so be prepared with a plan B just in case the parking lot is full. There are a lot of spaces, but if the lot does fill up, you might have no choice but to take your car on board the ferry and then find parking in Seattle.
How much does a vehicle ferry cost between islands in the Philippines?
The Philippines have a huge market for Roro service and passenger ferry service...
Ferry service in west Europe ( a service like those to attract the rich filipinos)
Travelling by ferry with your motorcycle
Travelling by ferry with your bicycle
Can I Get a ferry from newcastle to London?
There are no direct ferry service from the NE to London, you probably have to catch a ferry to somewhere like Holland, then another ferry back to Harwich International and then the train to London. You might be able to catch a Cruise ship that stops in both Newcastle and London or if you got the money you could always charterer a boat to London.
bus services to belfast from glasgow?
The fastest is by taking the Troon Ferry. You can pick up a bus in downtown Glasgow that will bring you right to the Ferry. The bus ride is less than an hour.
The Troon ferry takes about 90 minutes to sail to Belfast and drops you off in Belfast, near the convention center. Other boats go to Larne, which are outside Belfast and you will need to take another bus to get to the city.
The entire trip shouldn't take more than 3 hours. I've done it before.
Getting From London To Dublin ...?
The quickest surface route is train from London Euston to Holyhead (about 4 hours), then the twice-daily Stena Line fast ferry to Dun Laoghaire (about 1.75 hours, + half hour check-in), and a train from Dun Laoghaire into central Dublin (around 25 minutes). Alternatively, Irish Ferries run their ferries from Holyhead into Dublin port a few times a day, but the ferries are slower (around 3 hours) and I'm not sure what arrangements there are for travel between the port and city centre.
The Stena Line arrangements are particularly suited for foot passengers since the ferry terminal at Holyhead is part of the railway station, and you only need to cross a road between Dun Laoghaire ferry terminal and the railway station there.
Edit: cheeky_chappie: Why on earth would anyone fly from Stanstead to Belfast and then take a train to Dublin, when London to Dublin is one of the busiest international air routes in the world, and there are plenty of budget flights? That advice is completely illogical.
Not a joke: Sydney's public voted to name its newest ferry, Ferry McFerryface Boaty McBoatface 's legacy lives on.
Last year latest ferry . And now an official name has now been announced: Ferry McFerryface.
More than 15,000 suggestions were made in the Name Your Ferry competition. The public was allowed to vote using the Name Your Ferry website and the #yourferry hashtag.
SEE ALSO: Read more... More about Transportation , Australian , and
Sydney ferry named Ferry McFerryface after public poll The Boaty McBoatface legacy lives on, but the latest name has drawn mixed reactions in Australia.
Big changes for Horseshoe Bay ferry terminal? Discussions will begin in the new year to come up with a new vision for the Horseshoe Bay ferry terminal, which could be a $250-million overhaul. Ted Chernecki runs down the possibilities.
Vasan to inaugurate ferry terminal
Sydney gets new ferry called 'Ferry McFerryface A new Sydney harbor ferry will be named "Ferry McFerryface" after authorities of New South Wales overruled the front runner "Boaty McBoatface" as unoriginal. The names were suggested via an online poll.
Tuticorin ferry terminal gets additional facilities
TNMB plans to set up terminal for ferry service
Ferris Wheel Eyed for Ferry Terminal Ferris Wheel Is Eyed for Ferry Terminal
Tourists taking in the sites on the Staten Island ferry may get a new reason to board the boat: a giant Ferris wheel akin to the London Eye.
[IN] - Metro ferry terminal designs selected | The Hindu
[NZ] - Huge hole found under Auckland's historic Ferry Terminal | NZ Herald
China Ferry Sinking: Prospects Dim for Missing Passengers Prospects Dim for Passengers on Stricken China Ferry
The fate of hundreds of people aboard a stricken Chinese tour ship remained uncertain more than a day after it capsized, as the government put a stranglehold on information.
China Ferry Sinking Leaves Relatives With Few Answers China Ferry Sinking Leaves Relatives With Few Answers
Friends and relatives of passengers said neither a travel agency nor government officials had given them information about the incident.
S. Korea asks Japan, China to watch for ferry bodies
China's cross-strait railway ferry conducts military flatcar transportation
16 die in ferry fire
Ferry me to Langkawi
CSL launches second ro-ro ferry
Ferry Is Well Afloat Ferry Is Well Afloat
Riders flocked to the new city-subsidized East River ferry service in its first two weeks on the water, but its real test starts this week, as the cost of a ride jumps to $4—nearly twice the price of a subway trip.
Ferry From Sadness Ferry From Sadness
The city-subsidized East River Ferry service launched this week. The loop is like a hipster connect-the-dots, with residents in Long Island City in Queens and Greenpoint, North Williamsburg, South Williamsburg and Dumbo in Brooklyn the benefactors.
The Constitution and the Ferry The Constitution and the Ferry
A case of economic rights for the Supreme Court to consider.
Cat taking the pig ferry
Bryan Ferry Drinking With: Bryan Ferry
Lettie Teague finds that the art-loving singer's taste in wine runs toward the French and expensive—beautiful labels preferred.
These carbon fibre chairs are designed to be used on Mars
Does anyone know the release/availablity date for the Q X7S Carbon Fibre?
Did the Wakkanai-Sakhalin ferry definitely cease operations in 2015, and is there going to be another ferry in its place this summer (2016)?
Since I first became aware of the existence of the large island, Sakhalin, in the Russian Far East that used to belong to Japan, and the fact that a ferry operated between the two countries at that remote point, I have wanted to travel on that specific ferry route.A couple of years ago I visited Wakkanai in the off season and saw the dormant ferry. This year I am ready for my next trip soon and discovered cheap flights from Australia to Sapporo, which has rekindled this travel dream.But a Japanese friend who lives in Sapporo and has been to Sakhalin (but by plane) informs me that the ferry stopped last year (2015).I've since tried to follow this up and have found reports that an alternative ferry may operate this summer (2016).But with such remote and little travelled destinations, you can't always rely on such reports. So I'm looking for either official or first-hand confirmation.August 2015 article on the ferry situation.Brief June 2016 note.
Israeli passport on ferry from China to Taiwan
I have an Israeli passport with a ten-year visa to the US and a multiple entry visa to China.Is it possible for me to take a ferry from Xiamen to Kinmen and then to Taipei and come back to Xiamen?
Which ferry from China to South Korea is the cheapest?
In less than two weeks my Chinese visa will expire and I'm considering taking one of the ferries to South Korea.I don't care about which part of China it leaves from, there are several choices. I will buy the cheapest one-way ticket, I don't care if it means sleeping in a shared cabin, or even just getting a seat. Whatever is cheapest is fine. I also don't care where in Korea it lands, how long it takes, etc.Wikivoyage has a bit of info on China to Korea and Korea to China, but I haven't been able to find something with all the prices so I can choose the cheapest. These are the places I can find which have ferries departing to South Korea, all to Incheon:Dalian, LiaoningDandong, LiaoningLianyungang, ShandongQingdao, ShandongRizhao, ShandongRongcheng, ShandongTangguTianjinWeihai, ShandongUPDATE I just found an excellent map of ferry routes by chance Googling, but I don't know anything about it and it doesn't include prices.
Is the fast ferry between Pingtan, China and Taipei, Taiwan still going?
Seat 61 has a page on ferries between Taiwan and China.A promising option is the SeaCat between Keelung Taipei and Pingtan. It should be priced from $2,500 NTD and take three hours.But the website linked to from Seat 61 seems more like a squatted site full of generic Chinese or Taiwanese tourism info. I can't find any information on it about the ferry, not even the Chinese word for ferry: "渡船".This makes me worry that the ferry may have gone out of business, and some site squatting company has taken over their page.I tried Googling for the ferry but mainly find articles announcing it first going into service a few years ago and not much useful more recent info.Then again the site was known not to have English and could just be badly designed. Or their old site could've got taken over by squatters even though the ferry is still in business if the company has no clue about the internet.UPDATEI worked out that the Chinese name of the ferry company is 海峡高速 (Haixia Gaosu) "Strait High-speed", which is much more amenable to Googling. I have now contributed an answer below.
How to travel by sea (ferry / boat / ship) between China and South Korea
I recently took a ferry from China to South Korea and back. Before I left I was looking for information about the different routes. These Q&A's contained some good information:Which ferry from China to South Korea is the cheapest?Is advance booking required for ferries from China to South Korea?But not really very much information about the lesser traveled routes. Almost all of the routes go through Seoul (Incheon) so while I was there I got as much information as I could with the purpose of writing a self-answer Q&A when I got back.I'm back now and my answer is below.
Where exactly does the ferry depart from in Mawei, Fuzhou, China that goes to Matsu, Taiwan?
Several sources including Wikivoyage, Seat 61, and Lonely Planet tell me that there's s short, quick ferry from China to the Taiwanese island of Matsu.Apparently this ferry leaves from a part of, or neighbouring town of, Fuzhou in Fujian province called "Mawei" (马尾).But none of these sources tell me the address of the ferry terminal and I can't seem to pinpoint it using either Google Maps or OpenStreetMap.On the maps the whole area along the coast is lined with boats and the only spot marked as being a port is a bit inland.I've missed ferries in other countries by arriving a bit late before so I'd like to be sure of the exact spot I need to get to in advance.
How do you get to the F train from the Manhattan ferry terminal?
Entrance to the South Ferry-Whitehall Street station is included inside the ferry terminal complex. This is actually 2 connected stations, the South Ferry station on the 1 train (of the 1-2-3, the red line) and the Whitehall Street station on the R train (of the N-R-Q, the yellow line). You can take the Uptown R train from South Ferry-Whitehall to 34th Street-Herald Square, and transfer there to the F. You can also take the Uptown 1 train from South Ferry-Whitehall to 14th Street (at 7th Avenue). This station is connected by a tunnel to the 14th Street station on the F and M trains (at 6th A
Can you tell me the postcode for holyhead ferry terminal isle of anglesey?
Googling "Holyhead Ferry" would have given links that show:Stenna Line: LL65 1DQIrish Ferries: LL65 1DR
How do you get to 225 Cadman Plaza East Brooklyn NY 11201 by subway from Manhattan ferry terminal?
Entrance to the South Ferry-Whitehall Street station is included inside the ferry terminal complex. This is actually 2 connected stations, the South Ferry station on the 1 train (of the 1-2-3, the red line), and the Whitehall Street station on the R train (of the N-R-Q, the yellow line). Take the Downtown R train, 1 stop, from South Ferry-Whitehall to Court Street-Borough Hall. The R to Court Street will drop you off at the corner of Clinton and Montague Streets. Walk half a block east on Montague Street to Cadman Plaza West, and then walk north on Cadman Plaza West to Clark Street. Turn rig
What is the ferry schedule for the Jamestown ferry?
Where is the Harpers Ferry Historic Town Foundation in Harpers Ferry West Virginia located?
The address of the Harpers Ferry Historic Town Foundation is: Po Box 1427, Harpers Ferry, WV 25425-1427
What is the phone number of the Bolivar-Harpers Ferry Public Library in Harpers Ferry?
The phone number of the Bolivar-Harpers Ferry Public Library is: 304-535-2301.
Where is the Harpers Ferry Historical Association in Harpers Ferry West Virginia located?
The address of the Harpers Ferry Historical Association is: Po Box 197, Harpers Ferry, WV 25425-0197
What is the phone number of the Dobbs Ferry Historical Society in Dobbs Ferry New York?
The phone number of the Dobbs Ferry Historical Society is: 914-674-1007.
Where is the Dobbs Ferry Historical Society in Dobbs Ferry New York located?
The address of the Dobbs Ferry Historical Society is: 12 Elm St, Dobbs Ferry, NY 10522-1706
Where is the Bolivar-Harpers Ferry Public Library in Harpers Ferry located?
The address of the Bolivar-Harpers Ferry Public Library is: 151 Polk Street, Harpers Ferry, 25425 9870
How far is it from hull ferry port to holyhead ferry port?
Approximately 215 miles - and would take roughly 3 hours 45 minutes by road.
What is a ferry?
What is a ferry used for?
What does a ferry look like?
How old do you have to be to travel by ferry?
Where was the first ferry invented?
What is Harpers Ferry?
harpers ferry was a raid that many people died in.
When did the first ferry sail?
- The Jarl Squad march along the esplanade to the Ferry Terminal, where the official photographs will be taken. El escuadrón de Jarl marchará por la explanada hasta la terminal del ferry, donde se tomarán las fotografías oficiales.
- The ferry will land at the International Ferry Terminal.
- ferry's scouts are there, and you'll say to Lieutenant ferry the single word, Rodney.
- They approved funds to construct a new ferry terminal.
- This complaint was brought about by Stena Sealink's refusal to grant Sea Containers access to the port of Holyhead with a view to providing a rapid ferry service, a refusal which enabled the former's ferry service to be protected from competition. La denuncia se debía a que se había denegado a Sea Containers el acceso al puerto de Holyhead para poner en marcha un servicio de transbordo rápido y que, por lo tanto, el servicio de transbordo de Stena Sealink quedaba protegido de la competencia.
- to take a bus to the ferry.
- a car ferry
- Do 'ee want the ferry, sir? ¿Necesita el ferry, señor? Non, merci.
- Kenya Ports Authority by way of a container terminal at Eldoret and outsourcing of stevedoring services and development of new berths. Autoridad Portuaria de Kenia, por vía de una terminal de contenedores en Eldoret, la tercerización de los servicios de estiba y la construcción de nuevos amarres.
- We went to France on the ferry.
bristol ri prudence island ferry terminal -
Isle Of Wight Ferry Terminal Train -
Ferry Disaster Philippines ferry Thomas Aquinas sinks at Cebu - Ferry Disaster: Philippines ferry Thomas Aquinas sinks at Cebu Ferry Disaster: Philippines ferry Thomas Aquinas sinks at Cebu.VIDEO: 24 killed in ships' collision in Cebu.BREAKING NEWS! M/V...
Alphorn Ferry Böhme Abendschau Bayerischer Rundfunk BR - Ferry Boehme Music Germany - Am Fuße der Zugspitze, direkt am malerischen Ufer des Eibsees, sucht Ferry Böhme immer wieder nach der perfekten Stelle für den Klang des Alphorns - und ...
Transport NSW to announce Ferry McFerryFace as new Sydney ferry - Transport NSW to announce Ferry McFerryFace as new Sydney ferry Transport NSW to announce Ferry McFerryFace as new Sydney ferry Transport NSW to ...
Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal: The Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal, also known as the Macau Maritime Ferry Terminal, Macau Ferry Terminal or Hong Kong-Macau Ferry Pier in Chinese, is a ferry terminal located at Porto Exterior, Sé, Macau, China.
Hong Kong China Ferry Terminal: Hong Kong China Ferry Terminal is a ferry terminal, located at China Hong Kong City, 33 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong. It is one of three cross-border ferry terminals in Hong Kong.
The pier has operated since 1988. It operates 06:00–22:00 Monday–Friday, and 06:00–02:00 Saturday, Sunday, and public holidays. It provides ferry services to Macau and mainland China.
Vàm Cống: Vàm Cống ferry terminal is a ferry terminal in Vietnam located on Highway 80, connecting the two provinces of Đồng Tháp and An Giang. The ferry runs from Lấp Vò to Long Xuyên. The hamlet is notable as the site of the new part-Australian-funded Vàm Cống Bridge which will replace the ferry.
Inner Harbour Ferry Terminal: The Inner Harbour Ferry Terminal is a passenger pier in São Lourenço, Macau, China. The ferry terminal is dedicated for ferries to the nearby Wanzai, Zhuhai.
Auckland Ferry Terminal: The Auckland Ferry Terminal, sometimes called the Downtown Ferry Terminal or simply Ferry Building, is the hub of the Auckland ferry network that connects Auckland City with suburbs in North Shore, west Auckland, and south Auckland, and islands in the Waitematā Harbour and Hauraki Gulf.
Humen Ferry Terminal: Humen Ferry Terminal is a ferry terminal in the Humen Town of Dongguan, in the Southern China's Guangdong province, situated immediately north of Hong Kong.
Oakland Ferry Terminal: The Oakland Ferry Terminal is a major water transit station on San Francisco Bay in Oakland, California. It is also known as the Clay Street Ferry Terminal and Jack London Square Ferry Terminal and is located in the city's Jack London Square in the neighborhood of the same name.
Hong Kong–Macau Ferry Terminal: The Hong Kong–Macau Ferry Terminal is a ferry terminal and heliport, centrally located in Hong Kong. It is also known as the Macau Ferry Terminal, the Hong Kong-Macau Ferry Pier or the Shun Tak Heliport, and has an ICAO code of VHSS.
Fuyong Ferry Terminal: Fuyong Ferry Terminal, also known as the Shenzhen Airport Ferry Terminal, is a ferry terminal on the shore of the Pearl River, located in the Fuyong Subdistrict of the city of Shenzhen, next to Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport.
Nansha Ferry Port: Nansha Ferry Port is a ferry terminal on the shore of the Pearl river, in the Nansha District in the Southern China's Guangdong province, situated immediately north of Hong Kong.
After a popular vote the newest Sydney Ferry will be called Ferry McFerryface.
The ferry formerly known...: After a popular vote the newest Sydney Ferry will be called Ferry McFerryface.The ferry formerly known as the Sirius will be renamed "You let the public vote on a new ferry name? Siriusly?"and Sydney Buses will be renamed "Gary Busey" to help improve their public image.When will people learn.....democracy doesn't work! It relies on the voters and just look at the governments they keep electing into office.#Ferrymcferryface #garybusey#siriuslyyouletthepublicvoteonaferrynameyoufrikkinidiots
Sydney is naming a ferry "Ferry McFerry Face": Sydney is naming a ferry "Ferry McFerry Face"
China - first trip
According to my father's diary, 8-10 April 1986 We travelled by ferry from Hong Kong...: China - first tripAccording to my father's diary, 8-10 April 1986 We travelled by ferry from Hong Kong to Canton to visit two of my uncles and their families.